June 21, 2024, 01:21:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 [813] 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009218 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:22:05 PM

So just to be clear : you only need to hold ZeitCoin in a wallet and it will start to generate interest all by itself ?
Does this even work if the computer is turned off ?

when staking, ZEIT is actually mining new zeitcoins, so your wallet needs to be running, encrypted, synchronized, and unlocked   Cool

Exactly what groggin wrote here. And yes, so long as there are Zeitcoins in your wallet, and the above mentioned requirements are met, you will see new coins being minted. Keep in mind that this is not something that happens constantly, so if you go a few days without minting then you shouldn't get overly concerned.

stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:24:33 PM

So just to be clear : you only need to hold ZeitCoin in a wallet and it will start to generate interest all by itself ?

I think so, but you dont even need it. The only reason that zeitcoin is not getting really big at the moment is the fucking cryptopia website. That thing is crashed so the trading is not big right now

That may or may not be the case. I will say that Cryptopia's LTC and Doge markets being down certainly isn't helping matters. But in the mean time, there are several other exchanges that we can deal with and would no doubt greatly appreciate the increase in volume.

edgnr

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:28:03 PM

can someone help me to use a zeit wallet? is a paper wallet the best way to store them?
FWBlack2

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:33:58 PM

can someone help me to use a zeit wallet? is a paper wallet the best way to store them?
Wallets are available for download in the OP (original post, or page 1 of this thread), as well as a lot of other information about the coin.
KikloV

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:38:56 AM

Personally,
Don't care for paper wallets, at some point to use them, you have to reimport the private key directly into a working wallet if you want to access to your coins.

You can always open a normal wallet, and dump the private keys and then print them on paper.
like so :
1. Dump your Private keys and import into another ZEIT Wallet.
steps: Open the wallet, Click on Help, click Debug Window, click the Console tab,
For unencrypted wallets: beside > type dumpprivkey (ZEIT Receive Address) , hit Enter key.
For encrypted wallets:  beside > type: walletpassphrase "your walletpassphrase here" 600 , hit enter, then type dumpprivkey (ZEIT Receive Address) , hit Enter key.
Copy and Paste the private key along with the ZEIT receive address into a text document.
(Here you could Print out the address along with the private key on paper and then securely delete your wallet.dat if you did not want a copy on the PC.)
Repeat those steps for each of your Receive address that had ZEIT in them, once you have finished.

To move your coins back to a connected ZEIT Wallet.
Go to your new ZEIT Wallet installation.
steps: Open the text document created above.
Open the wallet, Click on Help, click Debug Window, click the Console tab,
beside > type importprivkey (Paste your Private Key here) , hit Enter key.
Repeat until you have imported all of your private keys into the new wallet. Then Close & Restart your wallet with zeitcoin-qt.exe -rescan .

Cool
Bitcoin!

Activity: 768
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:40:34 AM

Guys we need a recent zeitcoin snapshot!

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
Report to moderator 
_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
KikloV

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:58:45 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 01:57:05 AM by KikloV

I think so, but you dont even need it. The only reason that zeitcoin is not getting really big at the moment is the fucking cryptopia website. That thing is crashed so the trading is not big right now

Cryptopia has always been more than fair with ZEIT.  Please do not insult them here , it is not appreciated.

In no way , is that Cryptopia's fault, it is an attack on our coin by the same individuals that paid the hacker to attack our web site.

Cryptopia has their polices , and due to our enemies perfectly planned dumping , they crashed us below 1 sat on the BTC markets and kept us there long enough to lose our btc pairing. Which in and of itself not normally a big deal as our LTC and Doge pairings were quite active and in time our price would have gotten high enough to return to the btc pairing. Plus we still have our btc pairing on other exchanges.

Due to the new users joining the crypto world in mass, almost all exchanges are having issues and handling it as best they can.
The result of this is a price increase for majority of crypto , which we are seeing for ZEIT, even without an active Cryptopia market.

So in the meantime, until the other issues get sorted, just use one of the other exchanges.
SouthXchange & alcurex are running at normal speeds at the moment.

Cool

FYI:
Whether the PC is off or on, your interest rate continues to accumulate as long as it is in the same address for more than 24 hours.
However your interest is only earned when you stake. (Which the PC has to be on and your wallet in sync for staking to occur.)
But the more you stake the more compound interest is earned, so a wallet that stakes all the time will earn more compound interest.
https://www.investopedia.com/terms/c/compoundinterest.asp

FYI2:
I will have an updated Snapshot posted in the next day or so.  Smiley

JerryArg

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:31:34 AM

Is there a way to confirm that I am staking?

TIA
KikloV

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:23:43 AM

Is there a way to confirm that I am staking?

TIA

1. Your Wallet has to be in sync with network.  Syncing Tips

2. If you encrypted your wallet, which you should have.
There is a little lock to the left of the Leaf in the lower right hand side of your screen.
If the lock is closed then , your wallet is locked and Not Staking.
If the lock is open , then your wallet is unlocked and is trying to stake.
(To open the lock, click on Minting at the top of the screen, and click Mint Unlock.)

When you wallet does stake there will be a new transaction where it shows earned interest and you can view that under the Transactions tab.

Cool
PateZeGreat

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:40:32 AM

So I'm trying to use SouthXchange to deposit LTC so I can exchange for some Zeitcoins.... However, coinbase is telling me the generated address from SouthXchange is "invalid". Has anyone else experienced this problem? I've also tried to use the Trade Satoshi exchange but their register link is just a never-ending loop. I'm trying to avoid using coinexchange like the plague because I've heard how terrible it is and I don't want to pay the ridiculous Bitcoin fees. Any help would be appreciated-- I'm trying to jump on this Zeitcoin hype train but it seems the world is pushing back against me Cheesy
BartoszN1990

Activity: 218

https://deeponion.org

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:50:59 AM

Go pumpppp . Why cryptopia susp trading this coin ??

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Lilcrypto

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:05:25 AM

So I'm trying to use SouthXchange to deposit LTC so I can exchange for some Zeitcoins.... However, coinbase is telling me the generated address from SouthXchange is "invalid". Has anyone else experienced this problem? I've also tried to use the Trade Satoshi exchange but their register link is just a never-ending loop. I'm trying to avoid using coinexchange like the plague because I've heard how terrible it is and I don't want to pay the ridiculous Bitcoin fees. Any help would be appreciated-- I'm trying to jump on this Zeitcoin hype train but it seems the world is pushing back against me Cheesy

From support : Our addresses are SegWit. The other exchanges should support it, if not then contact their support team. In the mean time you can deposit them in your own wallet and from there to our deposit addresses.

——

I ended up sending verge or Tron from Binance when Coinbase wouldn’t work. Good luck
Angolem

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:16:18 AM

nice time to buy 
CointMeIn

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:16:45 AM

South X-Change worked for me. Got some more.

Anyone help a noob out with some simple answers?  I got my Zeit on a few exchnages now and downloaded the mac wallet.

Downloaded file, opened, worked fine. It's now "Syncing" telling me there are 1390 days to go?  

Any tips what to do next?  All directions seem to be for Window wallet.

I have to wait until it's synced to transfer over my ZEIT yes?

thanks in advance.

Go ZEIT!
KikloV

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:17:41 AM

Trade Satoshi  is also having growing pains.

CoinExchange or Yobit have yet to sync their wallets, any coins you buy there are not transferable off their exchanges.

At the moment only SouthXchange & AlcurEX are running at normal speeds.

In SouthXchange, Click Wallets,  Click LTC,  Click Deposit, and the last address is your litecoin address on SouthXchange, Click the Copy button , and then paste the address into Coinbase Send to address, visually compare it and only send a very small amount out just to test , the 1st time . That way if you have something wrong, you will not lose the entire amount sending to a wrong address.

Oh, also on Coinbase make sure you are in your Litecoin wallet and not one of the others.
Litecoin Address normally start with L .

If it still refuses to send to SouthXchange.

You could try this:
If you have a Cryptopia Litecoin Address , send your coins to it from CoinBase.  (Always test with a very small amount the 1st time.)
Then Send a very small amount of Litecoin from Cryptopia to SouthXchange to make sure it works ok , before sending the entire amount.

* If you get the same error trying to send to Cryptopia, then odds are you are using the wrong coin wallet in Coinbase. *

Cool

FYI:
Go pumpppp . Why cryptopia susp trading this coin ??

Cryptopia trading systems had over a million users join in the past few weeks, this overloaded their Trading hardware infrastructure.
To keep the site running, they had to disable EVERY MARKET using LTC and Doge Pairings, so their site could handle the demand.
They don't have an ETA when the LTC and Doge Markets can be back up , so for now they are closing ALL of those LTC/Doge Markets.
KikloV

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:31:53 AM

Anyone help a noob out with some simple answers?  I got my Zeit on a few exchnages now and downloaded the mac wallet.

Downloaded file, opened, worked fine. It's now "Syncing" telling me there are 1390 days to go?  

thanks in advance.

Go ZEIT!

If you try and sync from scratch , it will take you over 3 weeks.

Instructions on how to use the snapshot are here : https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/1336?postId=7831

Your Wallet will not see the coins, until it is synced.

Anyone using a Mac have any changes to the instructions for CointMeIn on installing the snapshot to a Mac, if so please post it.

Cool

CointMeIn

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:36:58 AM

Thanks mate.  3 weeks would be quite a long time. I'll follow the directions to "snap shot".  I'd love to get some stake going and just have them off exchanges. 

To be clear I should get it synced first then do a transfer yes?

Much appreciated.

thanks in advance.

Go ZEIT!

Instructions on how to use the snapshot are here : https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/1336?postId=7831

Anyone using a Mac have any changes to the instructions for CointMeIn on installing the snapshot to a Mac, if so please post it.

Cool

KikloV

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:55:34 AM

Thanks mate.  3 weeks would be quite a long time. I'll follow the directions to "snap shot".  I'd love to get some stake going and just have them off exchanges. 

Much appreciated.

Yes , get synced 1st, and send only a very small amount the 1st time to test, before sending the rest.

Cool
CointMeIn

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:04:34 AM

Got the file but these directions are for Windows. What to do on MAC?

NEW Wallet: Install Instructions
Make a Zeitcoin folder under C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\
Then Extract and copy the files from ZeitcoinBlockchainSnapShot.rar into
C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Zeitcoin
Then open Zeitcoin and it will start syncing the BlockChain from the last snapshot.

Much appreciated.

thanks in advance.

Go ZEIT!

Cool

Qan

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:07:20 AM

From support : Our addresses are SegWit. The other exchanges should support it, if not then contact their support team. In the mean time you can deposit them in your own wallet and from there to our deposit addresses.

—�—

I ended up sending verge or Tron from Binance when Coinbase wouldn’t work. Good luck

Hi guys, go to Facebook and join the zeit coin group called “zeit coiners”.

Thanks.

Finally.
Pages: « 1 ... 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 [813] 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: