May 08, 2024, 08:29:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 [831] 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009207 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 10:34:55 PM

Its been a long time since I posted in here but have been watching over this thread for months. I just thought that maybe now is a good time to post and see if we can get the BTC market reopened on Cryptopia for ZEIT as they have now reopened the BTC market for PAC, PND, 808 and now 1337 coin. All of which were below 1 sats or at 1 sats just like ZEIT. So I'm wondering if anyone has sent them a ticket to see if they would reconsider reopening the BTC market. I just sent one in so I hope to get a reply soon.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nikochanbtc

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:37:23 PM

http://zeit.pool.mn

this is working fine thanks
Dale Allen

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:43:45 PM

Dale,

ZEIT was and is always going to take time for adoption to propel its price to the $1 mark and higher.

Thinking you are just going to pop in and magically speed up a natural occurring process ,
is basically just arrogance on your part.

ZEIT is progressing even as it's enemies are trying to attack and destroy it.
These considerable dumps on the markets / the hacking attacks on the website , are a concentrated effort to crush the spirit of the coin.  It will fail , but it must be weathered first.

The Price of the coin has increased Multiple Times since you purchased them, and there was a time just a less than a year ago, ZEIT was going for 6 sat, so you could have sold your coins then for thousands of US Dollars.
Especially considering at our low point 100 million coins were only costing $75 in 2014.
So you have got a profit if you need to cash out.

I wish you luck with your venture, but don't really see a way to link the two at the present time.

Also no offense, but someone has to be around more than twice every two years for me to take them seriously ,
not being inebriated during conversations is also a plus.

Two years ago you made a similar post in the official zeit forum on the website and disappeared ,  
and now two years later you pop back in all ready to jump in,
forgive me if it matters little to the ones that have been here working the entire time.
 Cool

Yeah, no offence taken.

I question your beliefs towards a “Naturally occurring process” for which there is very little scientific evidence.

There is however, lots of evidence that leadership with resources improves performance and achieves greater results faster.

Suggest that I’m arrogant if you like.

I tend to believe that it’s the person making the accusation of another, that the glove fits better.

I prefer confidence.

Confidence achieves results, and it causes others to feel more confident.

This coins needs to attract more confidence.

I think what you say only spurs me on to do more with Zeit and the association I’m currently developing.

Fair comment about my lack of commitment and consistency.

Running my business proved a big challenge for me.

I am in a better place now.

It would have been nice to share my plans for Zeit with it’s devs.

Given your response I think i’ll Just plough on regardless under my own steam, unabated.

Dale
cabocoin

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:21:47 PM

Hi everyone,

I have some problems with the synchronisation with the wallet on windows OS : since 3 days, it can't synchronize.

I somebody knows how i can do mining with zeitcoin?

Thanks

Qan

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:27:06 PM

Hi everyone,

I have some problems with the synchronisation with the wallet on windows OS : since 3 days, it can't synchronize.

I somebody knows how i can do mining with zeitcoin?

Thanks

You will need to use a current snapshot so that you sync quicker. It takes about 20 minutes to sync one day and if you're syncing a few years, do the maths. It's quicker to use a snapshot.

Zeit is a POS coin not a PoW coin. So you don't mine it to find new coins. You stake coins and receive interest. But since August 2017 Zeit has turned into an Ultra Low Inflation coin and the interest rate is very nominal at 0.0005%. This was done to bring stability in the coin price and shorten the supply so the coin value appreciates in price.

Sometime later the ZEIT's code will be upgraded to award transaction fees to the nodes which are currently being burnt.
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:38:36 PM

Well I'll play the devil's advocate here and say that I would love to hear what Dale has in mind. Truth be told, we (Zeit) had a great few weeks recently with things seeming to finally come together and our future was looking really good. We surpassed the $20m marketcap and was consistently have 24 hour volumes in the tens of thousands of USD. We were attracting new investors, and even got a Zeit/USD pairing on SouthXchange. All was going well... until yet again, the weak hands and wannabe price manipulators got their claws into it, and once again tried to turn Zeit into a pump and dump just to turn the tiniest of profits.

Now here we are, back at 1 sat with a marketcap barely above $5m. Zeit is better than this. Zeit deserves better than this. We have tread water through pumps and dumps too many times now and still do not get the recognition we deserve. So hey, regardless of the fact that he has not been a regular poster here on BTC, if Dale has some ideas, maybe we should hear him out. Just my two cents.

Qan

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:40:08 PM

Well I'll play the devil's advocate here and say that I would love to hear what Dale has in mind. Truth be told, we (Zeit) had a great few weeks recently with things seeming to finally come together and our future was looking really good. We surpassed the $20m marketcap and was consistently have 24 hour volumes in the tens of thousands of USD. We were attracting new investors, and even got a Zeit/USD pairing on SouthXchange. All was going well... until yet again, the weak hands and wannabe price manipulators got their claws into it, and once again tried to turn Zeit into a pump and dump just to turn the tiniest of profits.

Now here we are, back at 1 sat with a marketcap barely above $5m. Zeit is better than this. Zeit deserves better than this. We have tread water through pumps and dumps too many times now and still do not get the recognition we deserve. So hey, regardless of the fact that he has not been a regular poster here on BTC, if Dale has some ideas, maybe we should hear him out. Just my two cents.

Agreed
stevegreer
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:19:41 PM

LOL,
He wants to design a T-Shirt and one other very small thing.
He wants everyone to acknowledge him as the Leader of the zeitcoin movement, and they are his subordinates.  
and he also has a drinking problem.

Read and decide for yourself.
Dale,

It is a community coin, no single individual is in charge of everything like Charlie Lee in LTC.
Currently these are the people volunteering their time and resources.
Rent_A_Ray : Maintains the Source code at github
Plus other too many numerous things to post
(He hosted the website for years and has turned it over to Ebolansk)

Ebolansk : Is designing and taking over the web site

Kiko:  I do Tech Support, Monitor the exchanges, Make sure the BlockExplorer is paid up

ZEIT Knights : Each hold 100 million coins to help the price stabilize over time.

I also remember you ~2 years ago making a similar post in the official ZEIT Forums and then disappearing until now.

1). Create a new zeitcoin website.
    EBO said he would do this, and I have no reason to doubt him.

2). Produce a new promotional video.
     Lay out its taking points here , and we can correct any technical errors before you release it.

3). Produce an actual physical Zeitcoin note design (£3,000 by the way, if you wondered, with it's own hologram)
     By doing this , you Bring the Governments down on the whole community ,
      which right now they can not touch us and I prefer to keep it that way.
      This can not be supported by the community.

4). Get the notes printed by the same company that printed the Bristol Pound in England (check it out, you'll see how REAL I'm being)
     Same Answer: Bad Idea unless you just want jail time, Look up the guy that produced the Liberty Dollar in the US.

5). Design a t-shirt.
     For Pete Sake, Feel Free and do it at your Desire.

6). Connect Zeitcoin with my project www.nationalhomesafetyweek.com (check that out too)
    My Personal View is No , that ZEIT should stand alone.
     However you can make your case here and have the community vote on it

7). Produce the worlds first Utopian society free of the shackles of people like George Soros (the gap between 6 and 7 is pretty big)
     That is going to be the hard part. But we can both agree it needs to happen.   Smiley

Cool

My apologies, I really shouldn't write posts drunk!

I'm basically saying I'd like to help breath some life and originality into this coin. I've got 807 million of them still and I'd like to use some of them to fund projects to save children's lives. I can't do that whilst they are fairly worthless.

As I own a software development company in safety I thought I'd be able to use some of my resources to get Zeit moving.

I gave up on crypto many years ago. I don't remember you from back then but I remember Rent_a_ray.

I very much appreciate you replying to my message. I actually believed the admins had disappeared and thought to provoke someone into responding after having no response through my contact on the Facebook group or this forum, previously.

When I mention owning the coin, I mean who is responsible for maintaining the administration around it. If it is not organised then this would explain why nothing much is happening. From your explanation is sounds like there is some organisation but it's most likely needing more resources and leadership.

I'd like to help out.

Love

Dale
p.s. no more provocative drunken messages from me lol! (although I'm happy I got a response!)

Love

╥Aztek

Fair enough. And maybe he will make a post while not drunk  Cool and better explain his position. What I read is that he is recommending more leadership, not him as sole leader. Obviously, this is a community coin and there is no single leader, so that would never happen regardless. If he wants to design a t-shirt and sell them, I'm all for it. Hell, I'll even buy one and wear it. It would be a good conversation starter and good advertisement. But enough on that. I think Dale can speak for himself. I was just interested to know if he had any new ideas.

Moving on. From my correspondence with CoinExchange tech support, they are still in the process of syncing the blockchain and asked if there was any way we could have it downloadable via wget on the github. I know this is Ray's realm, so I told them I would at least ask the question.
Also, a little over a week ago I submitted a ticket to Coinmarketcap to add Alcurex. Nothing as of yet, and no response from them (not sure if the even do responses, though). But in the meantime, if anyone else is willing to devote the 3 or 4 minutes it takes to submit the request as well, it would be appreciated.
Also, it looks as if none of the three links for give-a-ways and faucets are working. Should those links just be removed?
Lastly, I see on the OP that the icon still says "Join the Knights March 2016". Can that be updated to reflect the upcoming enrollment in this year?

Qan

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:28:18 PM

Is it not possible that Coinexchange too can use the snapshot just like us ?
stevegreer
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:56:56 PM

Not sure, but that was what I recommended to them.

Qan

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:57:52 PM

Not sure, but that was what I recommended to them.

I think Kiklo version 7 would know Wink
dollux

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:01:20 PM

Dale,

ZEIT was and is always going to take time for adoption to propel its price to the $1 mark and higher.

Thinking you are just going to pop in and magically speed up a natural occurring process ,
is basically just arrogance on your part.

ZEIT is progressing even as it's enemies are trying to attack and destroy it.
These considerable dumps on the markets / the hacking attacks on the website , are a concentrated effort to crush the spirit of the coin.  It will fail , but it must be weathered first.

The Price of the coin has increased Multiple Times since you purchased them, and there was a time just a less than a year ago, ZEIT was going for 6 sat, so you could have sold your coins then for thousands of US Dollars.
Especially considering at our low point 100 million coins were only costing $75 in 2014.
So you have got a profit if you need to cash out.

I wish you luck with your venture, but don't really see a way to link the two at the present time.

Also no offense, but someone has to be around more than twice every two years for me to take them seriously ,
not being inebriated during conversations is also a plus.

Two years ago you made a similar post in the official zeit forum on the website and disappeared ,  
and now two years later you pop back in all ready to jump in,
forgive me if it matters little to the ones that have been here working the entire time.
 Cool

Yeah, no offence taken.

I question your beliefs towards a “Naturally occurring process” for which there is very little scientific evidence.

There is however, lots of evidence that leadership with resources improves performance and achieves greater results faster.

Suggest that I’m arrogant if you like.

I tend to believe that it’s the person making the accusation of another, that the glove fits better.

I prefer confidence.

Confidence achieves results, and it causes others to feel more confident.

This coins needs to attract more confidence.

I think what you say only spurs me on to do more with Zeit and the association I’m currently developing.

Fair comment about my lack of commitment and consistency.

Running my business proved a big challenge for me.

I am in a better place now.

It would have been nice to share my plans for Zeit with it’s devs.

Given your response I think i’ll Just plough on regardless under my own steam, unabated.

Dale

Open Space Technology

"Open Space is the only process that focuses on expanding time and space for the force of self-organisation to do its thing. Although one can't predict specific outcomes, it's always highly productive for whatever issue people want to attend to. Some of the inspiring side effects that are regularly noted are laughter, hard work which feels like play, surprising results and fascinating new questions."

— Michael M Pannwitz, Open Space practitioner.

Quality Circles

"Student quality circles work on the original philosophy of total quality management.[16] The idea of SQCs was presented by City Montessori School (CMS) Lucknow India at a conference in Hong Kong in October 1994. It was developed and mentored by two engineers of Indian Railways PC, Bihari and Swami Das, in association with Principal Dr. Kamran of CMS Lucknow India. They were inspired and facilitated by Jagdish Gandhi, who founded CMS after his visit to Japan, where he learned about Kaizen. The world's first SQC was made in CMS Lucknow with then-13-year-old student Sucheta Bihari as its leader. CMS has continued to conduct international conventions on student quality circles every two years. After seeing its utility, educators from many countries started such circles. The World Council for Total Quality & Excellence in Education was established in 1999 with its Corporate Office in Lucknow and head office in Singapore. It monitors and facilitates student quality circle activities in its member countries, which number more than a dozen. SQC's are considered to be a co-curricular activity. They have been established in India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Turkey, Mauritius, Iran, UK (Kingston University and started in University of Leicester), and USA. In Nepal, Prof. Dinesh P. Chapagain has been promoting the approach through QUEST-Nepal since 1999. He has written a book entitled A Guide Book on Students' Quality Circle: An Approach to prepare Total Quality People, which is considered a standard guide to promote SQC's in academia for students' personality development.[citation needed]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quality_circle

"Those who say something can't be done, shouldn't interfere with those trying to do it"
Ancient Chinese proverb, I believe.

"All answers are in dialogue, everyone has part of the answer" Paulo Freire

"No single human being has the capacity to hold the sum total of human knowledge" (Yet.)
Friedrich Hayek, stated something very like this I believe.
dollux

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:06:48 PM

Keep Talking
Technobilder

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:37:27 AM

Maybe someone can post me a working snapshot link and how to use this in MacOS.

I tried snaptshot links before but never worked - so I know its in library/ApplicationSUpport - but do I have to rename it somehow ?

FWBlack2

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 02:35:29 AM

I tried snaptshot links before but never worked - so I know its in library/ApplicationSUpport - but do I have to rename it somehow ?

Someone recently posted exactly that, look in the OP, and / or back a few pages from the end.
CointMeIn

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:47:49 AM

This is my experience. Have it up and running. Hope it helps.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=487814.msg27939966#msg27939966
Technobilder

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:41:35 AM

Ok I understand that anybody loves MEGA - but its a FUCKING SHIT SERVICE !!!

I tried the free download - oh sorry transfer limit bla bla bla
THEN I get me a free account .- because they tell me it has 50GB - but NOT - again I cant download - or wait 5hours - LOL

Why everybody falls for that idiot KIM SCHMITZ - why you dont USE TORRENTS instead Huh??
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:41:41 AM

Hi All

What are the current staking reward of this coin and what are the minimum number of coin required to stake.

I am alive
Qan

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:47:38 AM

Hi All

What are the current staking reward of this coin and what are the minimum number of coin required to stake.

This coin is 4 years old and staking rewards started at 25% I believe back then and decreasing every year with the floor at 5% but rhe community decided that it's better that ZEIT be turned into an ultra low inflation coin so the staking rewards are nominal at 0.0005%.

Sometime in future the nodes will be rewarded transaction fees which are being currently burnt.
Alp88

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:26:17 AM

Ok I understand that anybody loves MEGA - but its a FUCKING SHIT SERVICE !!!

I tried the free download - oh sorry transfer limit bla bla bla
THEN I get me a free account .- because they tell me it has 50GB - but NOT - again I cant download - or wait 5hours - LOL

Why everybody falls for that idiot KIM SCHMITZ - why you dont USE TORRENTS instead Huh??

Mega Service is Great , you just don't know what the fuck you are doing on it.

Kiklo would tell you what you doing wrong, but last I heard the pissing bitscam mods permabanned him for like the 3rd or 4th time.

I guess , I can tell you so you don't keep freaking out.

* You don't need to use Mega Sync to download the files , unless you are trying to download the 1 Big file of a few gig. *
*People that have a paid service with mega can use it and it is fast and works great.*

People like you , should go to the link with the big file split into 700Mb chucks, you can download each file directly in your browser, no mega sync needed.
You download the Four 700mb files , use winrar to recombine them into the 1 big file and then extract the snapshot from the big file.
It is directly below the checksums at :  https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/1336?postId=7831  
Click Here to Download Snapshot Split into 700MB files ( For people with low bandwidth) :

The next mistake most mac users make is getting a file corrupted error, because their program can't recombine the splits files.
Download winrar or a new extractor and it works.

╥Aztek

Well, i know fuck all about all these fancy words you used, but my wallet works just perfect on my Mac.

Pages: « 1 ... 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 [831] 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: