June 17, 2024, 08:01:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ZEITCOIN
https://zeit-coin.net
https://zeit-knights.slack.com
https://t.me/zeit_coin

Pages: « 1 ... 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 [848] 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS]  (Read 1009214 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
yewq888

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:54:30 PM

I understand correctly that the developer of Zeit coins has come back. And they have updated their wallets. If that's true, it's cool!
Zin-Zang

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:03:04 PM

Wallets the same since they were updated for the ULI back in 2017.   Cool

I was Red Tagged because Lauda Blows Theymos to get back on DT
The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
_tompin_

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:47:12 PM

It would be great to have Insight Api for ZEIT and then use it to create web wallet or electron desktop wallet. Is it possible to implement it in current codebase?
Zin-Zang

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:12:08 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 02:37:47 AM by Zin-Zang

It would be great to have Insight Api for ZEIT and then use it to create web wallet or electron desktop wallet. Is it possible to implement it in current codebase?

Unknown, we don't have an active programmer at the present time to answer questions on the code base.

However we were on Cointopay in the past.

https://www.cointopay.com/
Your advantages with Cointopay in a nutshell:
Fully functional web wallet

So you may want to check them out, if you want to build a web wallet.

The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
True Spartan

Activity: 358
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:32:19 AM

Great Project!
Zin-Zang

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:53:22 PM

For People that like to make money off of Arbitrage of Zeitcoins between Exchanges.

You can find the different prices per coin at

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zeitcoin/#markets
&
https://coinlib.io/coin/ZEIT/ZeitCoin

* To see BiteBTC & Cfinex included , you have to use Coinlib.io *

(Hopefully CMK adds them soon.) Smiley

nits12

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:08:56 PM

I'm in this service. Looks great with already getup in a good manner. It will rock for sure!
Zin-Zang

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:42:47 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 05:53:53 AM by Zin-Zang

Trolling posts will be deleted.

A coin with no improvement in its price. It's as good as dead. It would be better to buy DCN that works hard and has a clear future. Grin

This coin is dead.

Your Brain is Dead!

Are you really such a little crybaby bitch?

Sell your coins and fuck off, if you don't like the coin.

No one cares if you are too stupid to make a profit, many others have made a profit, but they were trading not trolling.

We were 122X our value , if your dumbass wanted out that was the time to do it!

Price has grown verses the US $.
Sept 2014, 1 zeitcoin = $.000001
May  2018, 1 zeitcoin = $.000122

So in comparison to the US $,  (which to be honest, does anyone really care about anything else, because people cash out to fiat not bitcoin)    

Zeitcoin's Price has increased 122X verses the US $, it has been an outstanding investment.  Smiley

* If someone brought at the lows and sold at the highs, their rate of return was much higher than 122X. *

FYI:
During the exact same time period
Bitcoin only increased 18.86X verses the US $ and ZEITCOIN increased 122X verses the US $.

ZEITCOIN OUTPERFORMED BITCOIN by a factor of over 6X.

* Here is a little brain teaser for you , if ZEITCOIN increases at the same speed as the last time period. *
1 zeitcoin = $0.014884     in May 2022   (That is ~1½ US penny)
1 zeitcoin = $1.815848     in May 2026  (~ $2 dollars)
1 zeitcoin = $221.5334     in May 2030  (over $200 dollars)

If you act like a fucking moron, I am going to call you one.

Was your Father also your Uncle and your Mother also your Aunt , cause that would explain why you are such a dumbass.

If you have not made over 100X your investment with this coin, it is your own fault.

Zin-Zang

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:22:44 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 03:34:50 AM by Zin-Zang

@bunnypet,

Let's clear some stuff up for you as you are confused.

1.  This is a Community Coin.
Meaning anything that gets done, gets done by a community member donating their time or donating their own money to make it happen.

2.  This is not an ICO coin, all community members either mined or staked or purchased all of the coins they own.
None of us here got a free ride.
There is no massive influx of fiat, by investing speculators that is sitting as a magic purse for you to request to be spent.
Everything is either individually or crowd funded. And if the Crowd don't want it , they don't fund it.
So just because you want the ZEIT Community to throw their personal resources at increased marketing ,
does not mean they will , you can ask them and see.

3.  If you want something done , You need to be willing to put forth the energy / effort /money to get it done or ask others to join in making it happen.

You come in here complaining like someone here owes you ,
No one here owes you anything , Zeitcoin is a virtual resource , you hold it , stake it, sell it, buy it , or barter it,
coming in here to complain about its price because you have failed to make a profit by your own failures on how to trade is your problem , not ours.

Anyone can see looking at coinmarketcap , there was profit potential to be made that exceeded 122X ,
if you missed every previous opportunity that is no one fault except yours for not having a clear strategy on when you wanted to take a profit.

People should invest in ZEIT , because they have a clear understanding of what this coin is and what it can achieve,
if you are unable to grasp it's future, then by all means sell your coins and find a coin you believe in.
(Don't let the door hit you where the Good Lord Split you.)

If you want to do work to help ZEITCOIN achieve its goal at a faster pace ,
then join the slack forum or the Telegram forum and be willing to donate time or money to help support ZEITCOIN.
But Naysaying and insulting the coin in here when profit potential has been staring you in the face for months and you ignored it , again your problem.

We are all Volunteers helping ZEITCOIN, if you don't want to volunteer, feel free to sell and move on.
But complaining to Volunteers that work to support this coin on a daily basis thru providing support to these forums,
by holding to stabilize the price , or buying to further their investment potential really falls on deaf ears.

So be a grown up and make your own investment decisions and take responsibility for those decisions like a man.  

Zin-Zang

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:01:17 AM

Great! I think that was the answer I wanted. I wanted you to answer that. But it's too much to hope on just donations and volunteering. My writing was erased again? LOL

You speak like so many of the younger generation.
You expect almost instant gratification.

Fact is, as most older people are already aware of,  things of true value take time and effort.

3½ years ago , ZEITCOIN Marketcap was under $35000 , trading volume was less than $10 per day,
Now our marketcap is in the millions and our daily trading volume is in the thousands.

3½ years from now , our marketcap may be in the 100s of millions and trading volume in the millions per day.

But if you have no patience , and think you have a better opportunity somewhere else,
Well Good Luck in your future choices.

As far as a comparison ,
I compare ZEITCOIN verses the US Dollar and it has increased dramatically,
because I don't care if zeitcoin is only worth a satoshi if a satoshi is worth $1 .
Or
if Bitcoin up and dies next year because it production cost exceeds it coin price.
Then ZEITCOIN is direct paired with fiat or the next coin, as value verse the US $ is all I am concerned with.

I choose ZEITCOIN, because it is the future and it can survive thru PoW Miners collapses, Disconnection of electric utilities by evil governments,
and it can also survive thru any price variation up or down.

You mention DCN earlier, I'll tell you why I would never waste my time on that pump and dump,
It is nothing more than an Ethereum token,  if Ethereum collapses or just decides to remove their tokens , then that DCN coin is dead.
Ethereum blockchain bloat is already centralizing control of it to the rich elite,
it and bitcoin(insane energy waste) are already giving the world government the leverage
they need to utterly control their transactions approval making them both no better than a centralized banking system.

ZEITCOIN runs it's own network and is truly decentralized no one can turn the lights out on it , no matter their resources.
That is my criteria for what makes a coin worth investing in.

But if you have made satoshi ranking verses coin price your main criteria for how you invest,
well CMK has the history make your choice and good day.

Zin-Zang

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:00:15 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 07:11:22 PM by Zin-Zang

One of the Main Advantages of ZEITCOINS, is you truly own your Coins.

By being Decentralized , no one can stop you from sending or receiving coins by blocking transactions.
Anyone can stake , so you can always enter your own transactions in the blockchain making it the fairest system in the world.

Dangers of Centralized Control of a Financial System.
In Centralized Banking , they can freeze your funds without your approval.

Even in Bitcoin , the ASICS Miners could Collude and refuse to include your transactions.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/eos-block-producers-freeze-user-funds-to-prevent-theft-resulting-in-twitter-backlash
In EOS a few complete strangers can freeze what users thought was their money.
Under the EOS protocol you must trust a "constitutional" organization comprised of people you will likely never get to know.
 The EOS "constitution" is socially unscalable and a security hole.
“Protecting” “punishing”. No. No one gets to decide those things.
You are hair swapping 1 nation state for another one, albeit a digital one.
This is the point of crypto, no one should have that power.
If you do, then we should just stop wasting everyone’s time.

Only Systems like ZEITCOIN where you have the ability to enter transactions into a blockchain yourself by staking without help from a 3rd party ,
can truly be called Decentralized.

lorevici

Activity: 133
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:36:01 AM

I would like to know your opinion about it, I own ZEITCOIN and I do not sell them because I think I can do as Verge, do you think it is possible? or is impossible?....thanks very much everybody Wink
Zin-Zang

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:57:09 AM

I would like to know your opinion about it, I own ZEITCOIN and I do not sell them because I think I can do as Verge, do you think it is possible? or is impossible?....thanks very much everybody Wink

My opinion is ZEIT will over time achieve goals we have yet to imagine.  Smiley

But when it comes to investing, your own thoughts and ideas should always be paramount in your decision making of when to buy and sell or hold.
Because at the end of the day , your personal decisions are what decide how your efforts are rewarded.

Personally , I see ZEIT as a slow and steady growing value over time, not a spike and then collapse like verge.
ULI was only activated less than a year ago, it's impact should only become more noticeable as time continues.

Zin-Zang

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:36:15 PM

Update for people that have not read the OP regarding the exchange Yobit

Warnings    No Deposits or Withdrawals
Yobit          Over a Year    

Yobit has not synced their wallet , even thru a bootstap.dat is provided directly for exchanges.
BootStrap.dat for Exchanges to speed up Initial Sync.

*Yobit also never updated their wallet code to the ULI version.*
Wallet Version 2.0.2.1 (Mandatory)
Source Code at Github

glenncoin

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:02:29 AM

Hello guys. I'm new to zeit just bought 200k+ the other day and will this amount good for staking? do we have a discord channel?
al7878

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 05:03:42 AM

hi
What is the total supply plz

B2Bcoin

████████████████████
                ████████████████████████
                                     █████
                                     ██████
            ████████████████████████████
           ██████████████████████████

████    █████████████████████████
       ████    █████████████████████████████
      ████    ████                     ███████
     ████    ████                         █████
    ████    ████   ██████████████████████   ███
   ████    ████   ██████████████████████   ████
  ████    ████                           █████
████    ████████████████████████████████████
████    ███████████████████████████████████
² WEBSITE ² TELEGRAM ² TWITTER ²
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
² WEBSITE ² TELEGRAM ² TWITTER ²

███████                 ██████
   █████████               ████████
  ███████████             ██████████
█████████████   █████   ████████████
  ███████████   ███████   ██████████
   █████████   █████████   ████████
    ███████   ███████████   ██████
             █████████████
             █████████████
    ███████   ███████████   ███████
   █████████   █████████   █████████
  ███████████   ███████   ███████████
█████████████   █████   █████████████
  ███████████             ███████████
   █████████               █████████
    ███████                 ███████

MEROEX
glenncoin

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:59:03 AM

Is it safe to withdraw in cryptopia? I tried send 20 Zeit to my wallet from cryptopia 4 hours ago until now it says "Processing"
Sun Sky

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:04:11 AM

What problem does this coin solve?
why are those in the market not doing it themselves?
What is your marketing strategy? this is the first time i heard about this coin.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:12:25 AM

Is it safe to withdraw in cryptopia? I tried send 20 Zeit to my wallet from cryptopia 4 hours ago until now it says "Processing"

Give them a little more time. Actually there are no problems with Cryptopia and Zeitcoins. A few days ago, I was able to withdraw Zeitcoins without any problems. Otherwise you have to write the support of Cryptopia.  Wink
Zin-Zang

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:50:00 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 01:07:54 PM by Zin-Zang

Hello guys. I'm new to zeit just bought 200k+ the other day and will this amount good for staking? do we have a discord channel?

200k in a single block should stake within 7 days or so,
Most with a block of 1 million stake every 1 to 3 days.

No discord , additional forums beside this one are:
Zeit-Knights.slack.com , hosted by ZEIT Knights  : Auto Invite=> https://zeitcoin.herokuapp.com
Telegram Community , hosted by Zwaaraan

hi
What is the total supply plz
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zeitcoin/#charts
Circulating Supply
36,971,207,788 ZEIT

With ULI activated the maximum new coins created per year is ~184856.
Not everyone is staking so new coins generated will be less than the above number.
Transaction fees are automatically destroyed, which also lowers total coin supply as old ones are burned thru transaction fees.
Current transaction fee is .1 per transaction.
The exact daily numbers can be viewed here under Generated+Fees.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zeit/#!overview

What problem does this coin solve?
why are those in the market not doing it themselves?
What is your marketing strategy? this is the first time i heard about this coin.

Problems solved:
Removed PoW insane energy waste by using Proof of Stake Energy Efficient
Truly Decentralized as anyone can stake coins and enter their own transactions in the block chain
Network is affordable to maintain as it takes less than $1000 monthly to keep the network running, not in the millions per month like BTC or ETH
Performance : ZEIT Network can process over 12 million onchain transactions per day easy exceeding bitcoin limited onchain transactions
Offchain processing can be achieve by using some of the exchanges we are on, so we have unlimited offchain transaction capacity for those not wanting it stored on the blockchain.
Removed the inflation supply problem of Proof of Stake coins that decreases price per coin because of oversupply by moving to an Ultra Low Inflation
*Observe a coin supply increase on a daily & monthly basis , if the influx of investment can't match the price per coin, it will fall.*
*ZEIT's ULI by making less than 500 coins on average per day removed that as an issue.*

Reason the others are not following these changes, is simple greed.
ASIC Miners won't give up their control of the PoW network because it ends their domination
Other Proof of Stake coins don't want to give up the ability to overprint free coins, which causes more problems in the long run along with an ever decreasing price.

Market strategy is pure guerilla marketing,
People that know of this coin and it's advantages spreading the word.
Considering that most social media is blocking all crypto ads, people spreading the word is the only one they can not stop.

Zeitcoin a Synopsis.

Pages: « 1 ... 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 [848] 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 »
  Print  

Jump to: