Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:38:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still HODL?  (Read 6453 times)
coffee_man

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:34:34 PM

The main thing is not to lose hope, despite the crumbling cryptocurrency market. Patience, patience and again patience is the key to the success of the HODL strategy.
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:03:16 AM

still maximum investor didn't happy for the dumping market, I am also another one.right now option for me,hold crypto until market up.hopefully market come back so strongly, now need to patience everyone. good day will come for sure

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:14:45 AM

No other option, we could've sold when the price of cryptocurrencies were found falling. Now it's too late, by now selling doesn't seem to be the right decision. Probably selling at this instance will be the one leading to loss. To overcome the only possibility that is found in front of us is to hold.
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:26:39 AM

No other option, we could've sold when the price of cryptocurrencies were found falling. Now it's too late, by now selling doesn't seem to be the right decision. Probably selling at this instance will be the one leading to loss. To overcome the only possibility that is found in front of us is to hold.
I think this is the best time to hold the coins. Although I cannot impose my personal opinion. Think this decision need to do very
Paha87

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:35:50 AM

Friends, be patient and do not sell what you have earned a lot of work and what you bought 5 times more expensive. Soon our time will come and the market capitalization will go up. I'm sure!!
strwy09

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:39:32 AM

Yes, of course, it is held. Now the cryptocurrency market is seriously declining. In addition to buying a lot of high-quality altcoins, the only thing left to do is to patiently hold on, patiently waiting for the arrival of the bull market, and finally all this is certain. is worth it
kyukielou

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 05:40:27 AM

I'm still holding for the sake of having a perception of market recovery soon. The market is not on the brink of collapsing, it is just resting and soon for sure it will work as hard like us for definitely for us.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:42:39 AM

The only good option in this bearish mode is to hold the coin as long as possible until the market starts recovering because for Bitcoin to increase its price really it took 8 years. But now i don't expect it will take another but slowly market will start to recover and we have to wait patiently by holding them.
tawfiquecse

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:44:49 AM

Ofcourse you should ..Because the market condition is not so well.. All coins price are very low .. If you brought some coins recently that will be good investment for future.. Just hold it.. And if you didn't brought any coins , i will recommend to buy ..
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:12:20 AM

Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

You have about two options in this kind of situation, it is either to withdraw or sell out those tokens before the price falls, or to keep on holding it till it falls and also have patience till it rises again. Some people would prefer to sell out before the fall to avoid loss, and when the price falls and starts going back up, they will also invest back their money and make more profits as the price rises.
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 09:27:00 AM

Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

OR.

Well, in the first place you should know that volatility is really quite normal on the crypto-world. Token's value may be down anytime but also it can be up too. So I recommend to you that be patient and just hold your tokens that you used to so you can prevent such loss.
Bokugo

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:29:37 AM

OR.

Well, in the first place you should know that volatility is really quite normal on the crypto-world. Token's value may be down anytime but also it can be up too. So I recommend to you that be patient and just hold your tokens that you used to so you can prevent such loss.
Keep your coins do not sell them for anything at a fallen price. Do not give in to the manipulation of stock speculators. They are trying to get into your pockets.
akbarals9425

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:33:26 AM

it is very difficult to say take it off but in my opinion it is better to hold it off than you take off and lose maybe in the next few months all altcoins will start good again, I hear the altcoin price drops because there is a problem in the big market they suspect the market is checked and its impact on the altcoin

►► D E A L J O Y - Earn Crypto by shopping online  (https://dealjoy.io)◄◄
PravinS1857

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:51:19 AM

At present time.,most reliable altcoins experiences same difficult problems because of dump market. So I am still hodling all my altcoins in my wallet , because i always think positively that this situation is just temporary and  it will back sooner , but now i see that all my hodlings are in dip , and i do not want to sell it because i cannot gain enough profits if i sell them. I am still waiting patiently that the value of my hodlings will go high to be able for me to gain more profits.
cryptoobvolvent

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:54:15 AM

I am an optimist, so I choose to hold the coin now. I have no intention of removing my coin even though there are many negative issues that the coin market will soon die. I believe the market will soon be bull and one day I will lambo. My patience will pay off with success.
Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:01:09 AM

imho keep holding best way for those who bought bitcoins at 10K or Ethereum at 600-800. Now it's too late cut loses and everything that we can do - hold it and wait brightless future for crypto, hope market will recover .

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 10:02:57 AM

I think you should continue to HODL because I believe that we are near the bottom. I consider this as an opportunity of the liftetime.

marlon45

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:07:56 AM

OR.

From the beginning, I always believed you should only put in what you can lose. If you do this and despite the market being down, I would still hold (unless it's an astronomical amount) in which case, sell and use the money for something nice.
terlesbogli

Activity: 155
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:10:39 AM

Yes all my assets still on hold and I don't have no choice on it cause if I sell all of this because of market status I'll lose huge money cause above 50 percent on my profit will be gone. hope market will rise again in this current situation the best thing to do is to wait until the market rise.
Todoroki

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:11:53 AM

Yes all my assets still on hold and I don't have no choice on it cause if I sell all of this because of market status I'll lose huge money cause above 50 percent on my profit will be gone. hope market will rise again in this current situation the best thing to do is to wait until the market rise.
I will continue Hodl until I get the desired price target. Because this has been my goal.
It can be said that it is not easy but I will try not to panic and remain patient.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: