Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:24:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still HODL?  (Read 6455 times)
Dhaniii

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:18:43 AM

there are some users who sell for fear of losing more, and trying to buy again from a lower price.
there are also those who are still hodl and wait for dreams come true with a big profit. but back to each of us, we are still patient and waiting or selling with a little loss so we don't lose more.

Viviornitier

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:22:25 AM

Friendly advice - Just hodl.

Don't be tempted to DCA on a downtrend by "buying every dip". This is how a lot of people lose more than their pants.

UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:26:41 AM

The past month has been really bad for anyone on a simple HOLD strategy as you have watched the value of your coins drop day by day. I seriously thought there was a floor under Ethereum at $300 but it is now under $200 (shock!!) One possible reason for the extra drop in Ethereum could be ICO selling off to retain some value to the funding they collected. If you have any cash available now is an amazing time to be picking up ETH in particular.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:27:31 AM

Don't be tempted to DCA on a downtrend by "buying every dip". This is how a lot of people lose more than their pants.

Well, the smart thing is to hold and don't make unnecessary move. Cause every wrong move can turn into disaster, well the market is obviously down so for me there's no option than holding. I don't like to invest right now, cause there's a lot of newly created crypto that does not have a real product or service. That is the common problem why the shitcoins exist, too many serious cash loss.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:30:33 AM

there are some users who sell for fear of losing more, and trying to buy again from a lower price.
there are also those who are still hodl and wait for dreams come true with a big profit. but back to each of us, we are still patient and waiting or selling with a little loss so we don't lose more.
There's a lot of option here in crypto market, holding is a smart choice without doing nothing. But if you understand the movement of market,  you will see how good to buy some famous crypto currencies that has a low value right now. This thing marked me as a Plan B than doing nothing "like holding". Just find a good deal on coinmarketcap.com, see the top 50 altcoins at least to have some good potential profit as well.
KenziCharlie

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:33:34 AM

On the contrary, DCA is how new investors can manage to accumulate in a controlled manner by putting in regular small amounts. It is how you do NOT put in more than you can afford.

Sracedofwoman

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:36:03 AM

Why do you say that? If you're not putting in more than you can afford to lose and buy dips, not pumps, what exactly can go wrong besides Bitcoin somehow never recovering?

LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:37:58 AM

If you have coins that keep in descending its price, i should say yes.. You must to keep on HODL so that you may not loose a big amount of money that you invest on it. So for all the investors here that loosing their hope about what the coins situation right now, we must have to be patience in order to achieve success.
baki22

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:47:59 AM

Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

The nature of HODL Coin is the process of investing in a certain coin that you expect to grow in the long run. Not every HODL is successful, HODL is not the right way to bring in very low profits and even losses. If you are an optimist then you should keep it and continue to dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine.
notesico

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:01:30 AM

Yes, I'm still hodling most of my coins, except the ones that I wanted for short term, and unfortunately, didn't do so well. I think that this is the best time to hodl your coins. Possibly even buy more. The market might be a little discouraging right now, but there's certainty that it is going to bounce back, and I have faith in that.
lonzoball0

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:03:47 AM

Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

keep on holding, don't give up. Because this is the greatest time to hold or else you will regret.
kingzonehtx

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:08:06 AM

Do not always hold. I wish I had sold all of my tokens earned from airdrop and bounty.
Now the altcoins collapse, Ethereum is similar. What future for the bounty hunter
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:12:53 AM

Selling coins during these times of the market only mean one thing - running loss. During bear market times like this, it always good to stay calm and wait patiently for the bull market. Holding a coin gives it more value as it becomes scarce for incoming investors and as such raises its value.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:13:21 AM

Still hodl because my investment it's already loss, i hold my ethereum since february and if i sell now it will be a bad decision i think. I still believe in the end of december we will see market rise again like previous year.
ymaico

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:22:12 AM

buy and hold the only strategy at the moment
Sarjana Muda

Activity: 316

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 11:27:47 AM

hodl a sentence that is familiar to friends who are here.
and for me in the fate of all the tokens at the moment it's very sad all are at the lowest point and all feel tremendous confusion..
whether to survive or release all assets before the hope is destroyed.!
and I myself began to have the intention to release half of the assets that I had so I could feel the results a little before the end of all this.
mobireal

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:28:55 AM

Yes offcourse i will advice or tell you that this the high time to buy a lot and hodl them because you will buy it now at cheap and then sell it at high rate which willgive you a big gain.
Gasolindance

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

yamzu

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:52:42 AM

In my opinion it's so close to new big rise of market and all should be more patient now. Just a few months and cryptocurrency will make you rich.

Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:54:38 AM

Because the market as of now is very red , then the price value is falldown , the cryptocurrency is now suffering low value ,so the best thing to do for customers is to hold tokens and coins and wait for the green market to be back.
Vasilisochka

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:55:17 AM

Of course it's hold. And what else to do if you missed the pamp in the hope that it will grow even more. Just like a real hamster.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: