Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:00:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still HODL?  (Read 6444 times)
Rogkim1

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:15:17 PM

i'm asking myself the same every day but i already holding for a really long time and i can not give up now, the denouement is very close i think. I bet on the second half of this month.

It is already too late to sell their coins as the losses will be more than 50%. It was necessary to sell earlier and fix small losses. But at that time everyone thought that the fall would not last long.
bastian466

Activity: 1316
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:15:27 PM

Until whenever I will not give up to release it rather than lose it better hold back which is my strong determination, add the amount of investment now I do why should I be afraid of the lowest price I have ever seen fresh food for me

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Michail.

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:17:40 PM

Now there is no place to go, you just have to wait, at this price no one wants to sell the coins. The market must recover!

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Fittinya12

Activity: 138
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:33:38 PM

I think it's worth keeping it.Next year we will be more beautiful all of us.Those who hold the coins in a red market will win.
antran123

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:42:33 AM

i agree. hold is my strategy as well at the moment. first of all i am in loss so i dont want to exit before market recovers. second i am not so actively following the market as i was doing before. so i prefer to just buy and forget for a while.
kulas

Activity: 205

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:55:43 AM

Keep holding bull run is coming, we gotta be ready, don't get panic by bear markets, it won't last any longer we have waited long enough to expect for recovery, it should be coming guys, hodl hodl!
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:06:54 AM

i'm asking myself the same every day but i already holding for a really long time and i can not give up now, the denouement is very close i think. I bet on the second half of this month.
I also asking to myself how long would I hold my assets and not sell it? while prices do not go up yet. This will be completely wrong because if you sell you will lose, if you don't sell you need money. can somebody give me inspiration and hope so that I can keep holding it
mhdrcchal

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:12:08 AM

I still hold untill the market prices increases again sir.
Because If I sell now I will losses and I don't get my car.
But I hope a few months market will rise again, amen  Wink

▐ █ ▌          R E P U B L I A          ▐ █ ▌
Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology
P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd[/center
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:17:52 AM

i also almost gave up on holding it, every time i saw the market situation i was always frustrated.
but i still hope that in the future there will be good news for the development of market prices.

It is very difficult to believe that in the future the price of all coins will grow green, but there is no other choice.
i have to believe it once again. i hope that in the future there will be a good change in market conditions.

a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:24:57 AM

In the life of A determined Trader, risk taking must be a considerable factor. At this Dip which I am optimistic that it shall soon turn green for the bullish market, I feel the best strategy and better risk taking is to hodl and cast away your mind in the expectation of the upsurge. If it works, fine. If it doesn't, life keeps going.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:50:33 AM

The season of hodling is not yet over and it is even prolonged due to the continuing bearishness of the market so I decided to hodl more. If you don't to lose your investments by even a fraction of it and you still believe that crypto will go up someday then hodling is the only choice. Keeping your coins for a long time is not an easy task, you must have enough patience for waiting and an ability to fight a temptation to sell your coins while holding it.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 01:56:48 AM

Well, instead of going to extremes, how about you come up with practical, realistic situations?
Also, if you have really lost so much, what else have you got to lose by hodling longer?

One of the best solutions is to buy more.
Since prices are low across the board, you can easily decrease your cost per coin ratio.
For example, three months ago you bought 100 of Token X for $1.00, and now it is worth .30.
Obviously the price would have to go back to $1.00 or more to break even or make a profit.

But, if you buy 100 more at the price of .30, then the overall cost per token will be less.
Then you can sell them at .70 and break even (well, my math is probably off).
As far as liquidity, it isn't that difficult to sell off a coin, especially if it is on binance, so no worries there.

ABDUL86

Activity: 476

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:08:12 AM

Yes stil hodl now market is positive but not too much if you have coins which you buy 6 months ago sure also they dip more then 50% so I'm on hodl.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:12:59 AM

im not so good with trade, so i just hold every coin that i already have, and if i interesting with new coin, i will buy it with my saving funds, and sometime i sell few of my bounty reward to buy more good coin
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:16:47 AM

Yes stil hodl now market is positive but not too much if you have coins which you buy 6 months ago sure also they dip more then 50% so I'm on hodl.
If you wish not to lose your money then hold is the best way to do, we don't know when will be the exact time before the bull will rise and bring back
the healthy market a year ago, but most of us who really believe from this industry are willing to wait, though some of those well knowledgeable traders
are playing short term trade but for sure they are also hodling some precious coins that they've known that will begin to rise high again.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:17:19 AM

Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

I would go for lambos, women, and cocaine. I would rather just hodl until the price spikes back up again. This price drop is only temporary and I am hoping that price will go back to normal. I'm currently holding a few alt coins on me but when price go back to its normal state, I would sell half.

eiijee160613

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:21:03 AM

This is the best time to HODL

Its a hard decision to make especially given that you started much better off then what you're on now but since you've already HODLed in my view is might as well continue.

Yeah that's true. I personally deleted my price watch list app and take down in excel my holdings instead. checking regularly is not good at this point of holding it may only lead to stress that makes unwanted decisions soon..

I would still Hodling and keep updating to those project as well.  
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 02:25:22 AM

Yes if you have some money and want to invest it's right time because as the prices of bitcoin and ethereum drop down it's good time to imvest on it thats why experts suggest to invest and if already invest than hold it.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:07:52 AM

Right now is a tough time for anybody holding tokens. The HODL strategies put into effect a mere 3 months ago have cost portfolios a huge % loss in value...
I myself have witnessed thousands upon thousands in value destruction. Hrmmm, but what to do now?

Although I have watched, slowly and painfully, tokens descend in value equivalent to a brand new Cadillac down to a value where I cant even sell them for a used 1980s Ford where the bumper falls off...

Instead, I opted to HODL… But the question remains...
Should one effectively Sell-Out and take that broke down ford valuation now?
OR.
Does one still HODL and dream of Lambos full of Women and cocaine?

Hey mate if you holded your tokens until 09.10.2018 i think you need to continue that holding. because i feel we reached bottom already and
we are waiting for the next bull market. so now you shouldnt sell your tokens. if you can do please accumulate little more for decreasing your average price.
We will definetly see some market growth in near future.

Yes, man, the bottom was already reached, and now we can expect that the movement up will start. Nevertheless, we need to be ready for a long period of the market stability or even stagnation time.
tanglong

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:14:56 AM

In my opinion now we should keep Altcoins if you have bought at high prices. In addition, you should buy the Altcoins now to trade and offset losses when the market price drops.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: