Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:36:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth is done  (Read 1613 times)
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:02:16 PM

we see the current ETH prices are very cheap to buy, I don't understand how the market waves are so bad right now and who is behind the current price drop why Crypto can be rocked like this, we are bored from the beginning of the year Crypto always attacks with a price very cheap and even many don't trust Crypto, but I still believe that Crypto and its community are still very strong so if we find a very cheap price like ETH today, it would be a good opportunity for us to buy it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:05:50 PM

The market is really surprising just like in ethereum the huge down of price. I think eth is not done and price can recover this following months. I had a hopes on ethereum because until now I am still holding.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:09:18 PM

Well I understand the frustration to see the price keep on dropping even a strong coin like btc and eth also fall down severely, but I still believe in eth, its not the eth fault that the price go down so bad, the market situation and the price manipulation that make eth price wont go up, I still believe eth is a coin that will survive the storm and able to become an expensive coin in the future, so I will still buy it and hold it
[-MaStERNoDeMaN-]

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:12:36 PM

the price is great right now though! Those are big issues but the upsides to eth outweigh the problems. it is such a widely used platform now for tokens that i think it is far from being "done". Eth will never be done and deserves it's place among the most legendary of crypto currencies ever.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:15:51 PM

In ETH, I will not be disappointed, on the contrary, I believe that its price is now very good to buy.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:26:57 PM

This is not the end to eth. There is more to it. That the price has fallen to this extent, does not mean that it will not rise again. As a matter of fact, the rise of
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:44:37 PM

I've seen Eth at $0.20 when it first list on Poloniex.
I have been around long enough that I remember that as well.  But if you are considering the price alone then ETH is not doing too badly right now.  It is true that it's fallen a lot since the beginning of the year, but a lot of altcoins also have, and so has bitcoin.  The bloat, the clog, and the unscalability are all arguments I have heard as to why bitcoin has been dead for years now.  And somehow it has not really died and I don't think ETH is on its deathbed either.

Please note I don't own any ETH.  This is just my semi objective opinion.  There are many people who support ETH, just as there is an enormous bitcoin community supporting it.  These are not some shitcoins nobody is going to use, as are many offerings on the market.  People actually use both of them.
geyayy

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:52:43 PM

Etherium has been very low this year and it doesn't mean that it is done. Many of the other cryptocurrency, even bitcoin, has dropped this just means the problem is not on the etherium alone but to the whole cryptocurrency market. Dumping of prices can be a product of low market interest or demand. For it to gain back its value, the community just needs to be active again in cypto.

MainIbem

Activity: 1330
Merit: 385

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:55:30 PM

When ETH was on the move to the moon, everyone was happy with it. Now it is back from the moon, they are wailing. Soon it will be on the way to the moon and those who couldn't hold on will be crying.

Such is life!!

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Furious 7

Activity: 2842
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:59:05 PM

When ETH was on the move to the moon, everyone was happy with it. Now it is back from the moon, they are wailing. Soon it will be on the way to the moon and those who couldn't hold on will be crying.

Such is life!!
I see the same thing, everyone does not stop complaining and is not grateful.
eth is still valuable, and this is a risk that must be faced. crypto is a high-risk market bubble. there is an opportunity that must be taken when a situation like this. yes, hold or decide to buy and enjoy the red market.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:00:18 AM

Great evidence you give for eth being done.

It almost reminds of people always whining about how btc is done.
They've been saying that for the past 9 years and it is still here.

People have been crying about eth since 2014, and it is still here with a huge chunk of the entire crypto marketcap.

The fact is, eth is valuable.
It's value is in the entire infrastructure it has built.

As far as its problems go, hmmmm, ever heard of plasma cash and raiden?
Eth has some of the best blockchain engineers cranking out development for them.
To think that eth will be like btc and never get any significant development done is stupid.
So yeah, don't sell your eth, buy more.

Eth will survive eventhough it's hard for the price to pump for now, but more traders will buy if the market will have greener signs to increase every crypto values. That's an important mindset to do now, holding your asset was the best options to have becaue when market started to recover I believed that you can't stop the bull run.
arthur305

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:27:41 AM

Definitely not gone yet. It's just the market situation affecting all altcoins especially right now. I believe in the next couple of weeks we could see a rise.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:30:24 AM

for ethereum this is not an end, I think this is the beginning of ethereum's price rise towards 2019, therefore there are only 2 choices we can do now, hold your ethereum or buy it more
karramov

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:38:31 AM

Now the real sale prices are very low. Who can worth buying now. I hope they do not become less
Kingmurphy

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:51:52 AM

I like to buy cheap and sell in high rate, so I'm buying more Ethereum plus the one in my wallet.
promise99

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 01:03:51 AM

This can't be the end of ETH thou the market value does but I believe it's a good time to buy. The sane was said about BTC and its yet to end but rather it as come to stay.....#ETHWILLRISE
IanKaramazov

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 01:08:04 AM

No ETH is not done. The price doesn't say much about it right now. It is just the market is being boring and so bearish that everything is going down, but I would say we can still do a lot with ETH in the future like how a lot of projects are use ETH platform right now.

ETH was 6, 700 back then. Now it is only 260ish, way too cheap compared to the past. It is a BUY for me.
dwiady

Activity: 178
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:12:12 AM

it's only a few moments in my opinion, if you look at the supply and demand, I think it will be stable and the price will rise slowly
PlayPopCoin
Copper Member

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:15:43 AM

It seems unlikely at this point there wont be at least one, or possibly more then one large scale platforms for developing DApps and launching token based cryptocurrencies. Although there's obviously a few other contenders, until someone else emerges as the dominant player in this space Eth won't be dead.

adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:48:57 AM

I don't think sure ETH is really done END like you said...
Many projects still using ETH platform for building their DAPPS and Token for raising funds...
It seems whales just trying to manipulating this price...
If you want to buy ETH, better wait until the price crashes to $150 or lower (my worst case prediction, ETH can crash to $150)...
IMO
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: