Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:49:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stop trading in this bear market?  (Read 4454 times)
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:40:12 AM

Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?
Maybe you should stop the trading if you haven’t been gaining anything through out this time and wait for when the Bull market comes and you can start again. Or if you believe that you just need to practice more to be able to earn this time, then practice hard or ask those who has been making it this time to know how they are doing it. This market condition never favors everyone.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
k1ng0fBTC

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:19:38 AM

Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?

Bitcoin and ETH are currently in the bear market however alt coins can far more volatile. What I do is trade bitcoin for alt coins as alt coins tend to be far more volatile due to lower volume compared to bitcoin and ETH. From this you can profit at a greater rate from the highs and lows of alt coins.
In good conditions everyone can trade, but the skill is this that you trade in this bearish situation and make money. A good trader means that he can make his way in any condition. In these days the market is red and hard for traders but successful traders will be more successful if the pass away this bearish situation with huge money. Don’t run away of the current hurdles of the market.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:09:08 AM

if you think hat you will never receive some profit there you should stop because its useless, its gonna be worthless so let it go and find the good market and continue if what you've gone
Addiction is something else and trading is a business and if you have trading experience you can survive this bearish situation of the market. Never quit trading because you can get chances of making money if you give much time and observe the market keenly. I think that you should stay in this market and face the current reddish conditions and make your way of success.
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:13:51 AM

I think you should lay low for now because you will not expect a high rise in price in this bearish market. Hold your tokens and wait for the bullish market.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:58:41 AM

I myself is not professional trader. the market right now is hard to make trading. best advise i can give is stay low. hold you coin.
Marsilius

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:11:10 AM

I think that a professional trader will not ask such a question. For a person who trades every day for many months in a row, this is not a problem. He will continue to do this because a bear market is also a good time to make money.

The guy is the newbie. He was just going to get the help of the professional traders and the people with the experience. I think the beginners should hold now, not trade.

But if he can do analyze, then he can continue choosing the right coin, although it's difficult. But stop trading, for now, is better than to analyze which will need time before he can find the right coin. It is up to him and only he that will know. But for me, it is a good time to buy another coin which has a chance to increase later but be careful for this.
Yeah you are tight and if he asked and we answered what would be the benefit of it? I think that if a trader is well experienced and skilled, he would never quit trading in this bearish market. Bitcoin is still profitable for smart traders because the price fluctuated on daily basis for about $200 to $400, and it is very good amount for making profit.
Moxivuki

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:47:04 AM

I don't think so. On the contrary, I think there are more buying opportunities in the bear market, because then we can buy more coins with less investment!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:16:34 AM

Well I think that to be able to trade in this market you need a lot of experience and knowledge... some people keep making a living out of it, but they are very good traders.
In my case, I've stopped all trading... not enough financial-minded to keep doing it  Grin
You should check your trading history, prespectives and available money (that can afford to be lost) and make a judgement if you should keep trading or not
cheers
There is nothing to be ashamed if you are not a good trader, at least you realized that and now you are trying to do something else to earn money, there are many people in the forum that never realize that despite the overwhelming evidence that they are not good at it, and as you may guess the consequence of this is they lose their money in trading when they could have done something else that was more productive to them.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:30:06 AM

You should not stop trading as outside profits there are many things to learn in this bear market.  You should try to reduce your risky by start trading not for profits at this time but to learn something that might help you make profits when the bull run resume.  Bitcoin alone has lose Alot this year and it is very discouraging as many bitcoin's holders are selling off there holding.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:33:22 AM

In such a bear market, it will be reasonable to buy real cryptocurrencies at a low price, many have already found the minimum cost
yousbabtle

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:09:55 PM

If indeed you feel you have to stop then stop. no need to force trading with a state of loss. and now we better be careful when we want to trade because the market is not good either. better stop or invest long term
It is upto you, if you think that you are not capable to make profit in this bearish market then you should hold your coins till the price rise again. But I think that this is the right time for making money. The price is reasonable and you will find buyers in the market and also sellers that want to sell their coins due to low price. It is good for you to stay in the market.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:22:30 PM

Don't be worried about the price of the current market. As price is not fixed, price will be rising again. So be patient and buy for big pump. Hopefully you will be able to make some good profit.

The price will be always different - do not even pay attention to it. I am sure that it will go up very soon but unfortunately, we cannot predict when it can really happen.
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:37:35 PM

This is the right time to accumulate some good altcoin at very low price. After few month bullish market will come. Then you can sell your coins at high price with profits.
Hirokokatarina

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:23:54 PM

i think you should stop trading at this time. let stay away and see the chart one time.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:01:07 PM

i think you should stop trading at this time. let stay away and see the chart one time.

It will be senseless to exit the market without making any profit. Meanwhile, those guys that need the money urgently, can do it ANY time, even now. But better to wait December 2018!!!  Cool
Vinz1978

Activity: 225

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:18:14 PM

to tell you frankly, your the only one who knows if you need to stop or not. It is because even if I say no, you do not want to stop it but you continue to do it but you don't have any coins to trade in ti will be useless I think. Now the present value price of bitcoin now was 6451$ while
ETH was 203$ so its up to you if you proceed or not pal.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:36:30 PM

It will be senseless to exit the market without making any profit. Meanwhile, those guys that need the money urgently, can do it ANY time, even now. But better to wait December 2018!!!  Cool
I agree with you . This market is only for those who are patient because to make a profit at this moment is very difficult and anyone who joins in this market is losing a lot of money. I personally advise you to wait for the market to recover as it is the time when whales work the most and will make you happier.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
karavay_71

Activity: 228

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:04:08 PM

Why so? With any market is possible to earn profits by trading, try changing strategies and coins which you trade and that may actually work out for you.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:10:46 PM

Trading now are not good. You're not going to support your self on trading for now because it's not worth it it anymore as of now. The only thing you can do for now is too wait, hold and believed from what's going on. To make a profit are not so easy for now for you to try.
thuthanh

Activity: 347

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:02:15 PM

I think stopping trading when the market decrease is losing the opportunity to make money for you. If you can predict crypto market increase or decrease, you will make a profit. This is a good opportunity to buy and hold Bitcoin, waiting for Bitcoin to increase to make a profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: