Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:14:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some ICO is not scam  (Read 3320 times)
Laxus215

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:40:28 AM

Nice suggestions by OP but scammers make them ready with this all factors & still get successful on scamming innocent Peoples. Take Example of IONCHAIN ICO, They were listed on ICODROP earlier & when they failed to verify their teams ICODROP delisted their ICO. But it was too late they already collected around 3000 Ethereum. When I did analysis of their social media community there were 22K members in the group & only 10 to 15 peoples were communicating only & rest were bots & same thing with their other social media profiles. So always don't go with the size of community this can also be trap, Just look for flow communication in the community with this you can conclude are with bots or real peoples?

malading

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:56:37 PM

This is inevitable, if all ICOs are scams then ICO will disappear. There are very few good ICOs, and if you can find you will become rich.

ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:58:59 PM

Some ICO is not a scam and it is true.
Some ICO is a scam and that is sad to know.
There are getting more numbers of ICO that are being a scam.
Investors are having their doubts to invest. which make the community more down plus the bear season.
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 01:08:42 PM

That's very true, not every ICOs are scam. There are still good, real, profitable ICOs out there that one can invest his capital on and make maximum profits from them.

sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:13:40 PM

Anyway, many people now have no money to invest, so it is not important whether it is scams. Of course, cleaning up these scam icos is definitely good for the long-term development of the entire market.
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:50:31 PM

This is the very essential steps to do if you want to invest in icos. But still you need more information and experience to spot a scam project. So it is always hard for a newbie to invest in ICOs or even in coins. The first think to do for a newbie is collect as much knowledge as he can then go for investment. In last few months the  quantity of icos is going too much big. That's why the number of scams are more. So they took general people's money and leave. So it's hard for a new investors to lose money. That's why be careful. And do some research before investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:57:25 PM

I am very glad that there is a topic in which people, on the contrary, defend their views on the ICO, because lately many projects have begun to really show good results, but people still think that these are scam projects, but there are certainly not enough of these.
aleksnutis

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:46:31 PM

I hope that companies in the future will go to ICO with at least a raw working product, and not with marketing paper. Companies have not even found a blockchain developers, but have already hired marketers and designers and are collecting $ 30 million for ICO. $ 30 million is for example the turnkey construction of a large wood processing plant with the number of jobs - 600 people. So here it is.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:52:35 PM

Some ICO is not a scam and it is true.
Some ICO is a scam and that is sad to know.
There are getting more numbers of ICO that are being a scam.
Investors are having their doubts to invest. which make the community more down plus the bear season.

Plenty of ICO are scam and few of them are legit but the worst scenery is we learned too late and we are already a victim of a scam , it seems very difficult to determine a scam ICO .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:04:38 PM

You are right, there are still some great projects left on this market. And due to scam ICOs even these great projects cannot collect their soft cap. We need more trusted ICOs, that are going to benefit investors and not simply going down after the first exchange.
hsyncl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 03:05:01 PM

Certainly, there are so many quality crafted and supported projects that I think should not miss them. some projects, unfortunately, due to unfortunate investment problems are encountered.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
bney

Activity: 333

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:12:15 PM

Yes. don't ask it like that. Because every project is Ico then how can flow the crypto world. You can find many good Ico by reading the whitepaper, also considering the project team, project output. 
fitzzz

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:28:57 PM

There are many ICO that are left behind but a good project and neglected because some of ICO has a tagged for being scam. And this is why many investors afraid to invest and they just wait for the coin to be listed on exchanges.
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:39:36 PM

In my opinion which not every ICO tend to be rip-off, despite the fact that so far nobody may be in a position to differentiate if the ICO is really a rip-off or even not really, however, my personal guidance isn't in order to question the actual ICO, a person much better attempt to purchase a current 1 on the market, for example, ETH, BTC you are able to commit cash You're presently there through purchasing cash once again inexpensively as well as promoting from a costly cost, while you need to wait around, however, a minimum of you will get the revenue.
Timaif

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:42:26 PM

Such projects are not enough. A year ago them was much more. Cryptocurrency to the project will die soon if to change nothing.
cuenzy

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 07:52:38 PM

Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

5. Notwithstanding all this..involving in ICO is a major hazard
   Roll Eyes

For me it all boils down to every one in the team. Even one in the team messes up, the credibility can lose in just a blink. I saw a few projects that fell because of this scenario. So if all can be act as one and the community supports with the good project they really believe nothing can stop it to soar.
djgtr

Activity: 951

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:08:02 PM

Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

5. Notwithstanding all this..involving in ICO is a major hazard
   Roll Eyes

For me it all boils down to every one in the team. Even one in the team messes up, the credibility can lose in just a blink. I saw a few projects that fell because of this scenario. So if all can be act as one and the community supports with the good project they really believe nothing can stop it to soar.

You are right mate, as a quotes says "no man is an island" it means we really needs to go and go down beyond the level of our supporters and carry on with the investors because they are the most important so that we can see a success in the project and also a good way of trusting and creating friends.
money_forever

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:10:38 PM

Today there are very few good projects. In order to find such projects, we must study dozens of different ICOs. But I hope that the situation will improve in the near future.

Asmh85

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:26:41 PM

Even with more points to vet in ICO we are still falling in scams ICOs, sometimes the ICO faces problems and obstacles to go on with their roadmap so  where do you put this ICO!
jackflag

Activity: 630

Glad to see you

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:35:24 PM

That's right, the number of good projects has not changed compared to 2017, but now bad projects have stopped collecting their investments, and this is good, because now the money of "smart" investors will go only to the best projects, and this should help the crypto market recover.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: