Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 06:59:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano will destroy Ethereum!  (Read 48331 times)
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:07:47 AM

Now it is very difficult to talk about whether Cardano can replace ETH. But in the future this coin can compete with ETH. This crypto currency has good prospects.
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:19:24 AM

why not as i know eth project is great but i dont know anything about ada so what makes ada special ? what make it better than eth ?

Ethreum cannot be destroyed by cardano, forget about cardano even bitcoin cannot destroy Ethreuma as Ethreum has such a strong hold in the market and just the number of ICO's based on Ethreum platform is more than enough to give pump to Ethreum in future. Ethreum is unique and it's here to stay forever it can only grow stronger by the challenges from  similar alts like Cardano and all.

firmino10

Activity: 372
Merit: 11

elysian.finance

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:39:06 AM

The technology is really a big threat to ethereum but I just feel eth has that extra edge to overcome the threats posed by Ada, eth is doing badly for now and this Ada many believe it will destroy eth but what if ethereum becomes stronger?.

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰
Bokugo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:48:29 AM

The technology is really a big threat to ethereum but I just feel eth has that extra edge to overcome the threats posed by Ada, eth is doing badly for now and this Ada many believe it will destroy eth but what if ethereum becomes stronger?.
I can not say who is better, but who is weaker in this case. They are competitors, and healthy competition always benefits, otherwise there will be no choice. In my opinion, both projects deserve attention.
pawanjain

Activity: 2702
Merit: 716

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:56:44 AM

I believe in ETH and I am sure it will be at the top for most of its time. I like ADA too but I certainly don't think that it will be able to replace destroy ETH. The developer of ETH Vitalik Buterin is a good developer and I believe he will surely develop ETH to a level where no other cryptocurrency will match it or replace it or destroy it. If Cardano will develop to that level just think how much more will ETH be developed.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:49:40 AM

This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/
Cardano is just taking baby steps compared to ethereum. Ethereum has seen the biggest bull of modern times and allowed new coins to be imprinted on it with trust issue gone because people who started new coins could use ethereum blockchain to offer their coins/tokens even when in December EVERYONE was interested in new ICO's and there was huge organic natural stress test on ethereums blockchain.

Just because ethereum lost some value in this bear market doesn't mean cardano can destroy ethereum. Cardano needs to get a lot bigger and needs to be selected by the new ICO's and people need to trust it enough to invest into those new ICO's and so forth to just test cardano, only after that we can even have conversation if cardano can rival ethereum at all or not.

As far as I have read in cardano website, it is another corporate coin which still not having ANN topic in this might bitcointalk forum still people are rushing into its due to the reason of its cheaper availability after huge dumps in recent days and it is being traded in few major exchanges always with top volumes. No other reasons are possible for the hype on cardano.
davcro22

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:55:53 AM

Yes, most likely the cardano will overtake the etherium, because technological progress does not stand still, and cardano has advantages over the etherium. Cardano has higher network bandwidth.
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:57:03 AM

As they say, Cardano is latest 3.0 blockchain, 3rd generation version of blockchain, equipped with most usefull and latest features.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:58:12 AM

As they say, Cardano is latest 3.0 blockchain, 3rd generation version of blockchain, equipped with most usefull and latest features.

Yes, ETH is screwed!
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:00:10 PM

Yes, most likely the cardano will overtake the etherium, because technological progress does not stand still, and cardano has advantages over the etherium. Cardano has higher network bandwidth.

Yes, it will screw ETH and most of the coins in the top 10: Cardano is designed to win!
Thaoni21

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:00:20 PM

I do not think cardano can surpass Ethereum at this time. Let's look at the blockchain applications in action. That is something the ADA can not do. The price of the ADA is also extremely low compared to Ethereum and market capitalization too
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:02:55 PM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/
Cardano is just taking baby steps compared to ethereum. Ethereum has seen the biggest bull of modern times and allowed new coins to be imprinted on it with trust issue gone because people who started new coins could use ethereum blockchain to offer their coins/tokens even when in December EVERYONE was interested in new ICO's and there was huge organic natural stress test on ethereums blockchain.

Just because ethereum lost some value in this bear market doesn't mean cardano can destroy ethereum. Cardano needs to get a lot bigger and needs to be selected by the new ICO's and people need to trust it enough to invest into those new ICO's and so forth to just test cardano, only after that we can even have conversation if cardano can rival ethereum at all or not.

As far as I have read in cardano website, it is another corporate coin which still not having ANN topic in this might bitcointalk forum still people are rushing into its due to the reason of its cheaper availability after huge dumps in recent days and it is being traded in few major exchanges always with top volumes. No other reasons are possible for the hype on cardano.

Technology will win, you are a FOOL: Do not waste my time!
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:03:56 PM

I do not think cardano can surpass Ethereum at this time. Let's look at the blockchain applications in action. That is something the ADA can not do. The price of the ADA is also extremely low compared to Ethereum and market capitalization too

You have no idea about this matter: Investing in Cardano is like getting into BTC in the early stages: Cardano is a technological marvel: ETH is FLAWED! Do your homework dumb bitch!
yasuo632

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:09:01 PM

Destruction is impossible.
My personal opinion is that Caldano is a good coin and it is also worth investing. The value of the future is certainly high, but it may take many years to go beyond Ethereum. Just like Ethereum surpasses Bitcoin, I don't know when it can be done. Let us look forward to it.
Cassidyblaze55

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:16:45 PM

Cardano is a good technology and has good market capitalization. I still do not see cardano unwitting etherum as etherum has good technology, has the first mover advantage and its still very much relevant in this market and would be demanded in the cryptocurrency space
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:24:04 PM

Cardano is a good technology and has good market capitalization. I still do not see cardano unwitting etherum as etherum has good technology, has the first mover advantage and its still very much relevant in this market and would be demanded in the cryptocurrency space

Developers will not build on ETH in the future: It is Flawed captain stupid!
kam41

Activity: 348
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:45:50 PM

Cardano has been risen since the last few months and it stands the chance to hit the moon this year. Ithe is therefore a good area to amass a lot of profit
kizumin

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:54:31 PM

Here again, another coin tries to "We will surpass Bitcoin". Your coin need to be something else, something new and not be just like that.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Sanderion

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:00:12 PM

I doubt that Cardano can destroy the Ethereum. I've heard such statements so many times that it's ridiculous to hear them again. Such statements are made by Cardano, EOS, NEO and others. But no matter how much loud words they did not say, the Etherium is still unbeatable. I always draw an analogy with Bitcoin. How many times have they said that Litecoin, Dash, Bcash and other coins are about to beat Bitcoin. But nothing like this happened. So the projects need to technically realize their ideas and prove that they are stable and necessary. And then let them say that they are better!

JackNecessary

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:05:22 PM

According to Cardano's CEO, the ADA will beat Bitcoin and Ethereum within a year. The solid infrastructure of a coin plays a key role in capitalizing on the bull market. The team behind Cardano is most focused on technological improvements. Because of the market capitalization, Ethereum and Bitcoin are leading the way, but the story will quickly change
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: