Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:42:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano will destroy Ethereum!  (Read 48326 times)
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:33:56 PM

This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/

Fun Fact, making comments or promises before doing anything is actually funny and immature.
Well, from the beginning a lot of ALTs came into picture who use ETH smart contracts to do there ICO and later claim that they will compete ETH. Well ComeOn, you first need to see the network load, number of transactions and a lot many other things before even thinking of claiming and crowning yourself better then other.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThachSanhTp

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:44:52 PM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/

Are you dreaming?
Hundreds of new coins out there saying to take place Ethereum or take place Bitcoin.
Haha, I think it is just a marketing trick or something to pump and dump. I never care about these type of news/information.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:36:44 PM

Are you dreaming?
Hundreds of new coins out there saying to take place Ethereum or take place Bitcoin.
Haha, I think it is just a marketing trick or something to pump and dump. I never care about these type of news/information.

You have no idea
elcoblast

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:40:35 PM

Ada or EOS or some else crypto currencies can’t destroy ETH, coz ETH - mineable coin number one on gpu
yeah if you think just for 1-5- years for now, but who know in future, today has many project launch like Ethereum platform where pepople can build own cryptocurrency on their platform like Waves, EOS, Achain, Komodo and etc

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
maremostro

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:43:39 PM

No tehre is nothing in the way of cardano to challenge eth keep in mind however that it is tha users, the people, the community that make a project succesfull so competition is good but imho eth will have its loyal fanbase
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:45:09 PM

Ada or EOS or some else crypto currencies can’t destroy ETH, coz ETH - mineable coin number one on gpu
yeah if you think just for 1-5- years for now, but who know in future, today has many project launch like Ethereum platform where pepople can build own cryptocurrency on their platform like Waves, EOS, Achain, Komodo and etc

Yes, I am talking 2 years!
alexgreen2018

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:48:15 PM

We cannot say this thaat ETH will be destroyed by Cardano. Both are really good but we need to consider the fact that development for both is still going on and those who will improvise with time, only those can survive.
Kb4real

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:51:00 PM

The use case of cardano cant be compare to that of the Ethereum and also the demand too cant be compare so eth will still be the best one from the two.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:26:49 PM

The Cardano project considers the need for regulatory oversight, preserving the confidentiality and protection of consumers through an innovative software architecture.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
imapd

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

cave canem!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:15:32 PM

It's been a long time already that im considering Cardano as the first thing that I would buy when I will have some free money and I'm starting to believe more that I have to limit myself some how to buy it now.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:03:37 AM

Cardano is one of my favorite altcoin. Cardano has the perfect technology, professional development team. Cardano has overcome many weaknesses of BTC and ETH, showing that this altcoin has good scalability. I believe in the future Cardano will grow and become a new force in the market. However, I do not think Cardano can beat Ethereum. It will take a lot of time and effort to get Cardano through Ethereum.

Agree. This is one of smart contract platforms in the market, which is close to Ethereum in terms of development and innovation. Being the first peer-reviewed cryptocurrency in existence, it'll have the advantage of achieving greater security and scalability for the long term. Developers, and individuals will trust Cardano because of its robustness and resilience against attacks and/or bugs. If it remains a stable smart contract platform, then it could easily take off and rise as the third largest cryptocurrency by market cap.

However, as well as you do, I don't believe that Cardano will be able to destroy or replace Ethereum in the future, simply because Ethereum has gone a long way since its inception (not to mention that it's the original cryptocurrency who brought smart contracts to the world). Still though, Cardano will be one of the strongest altcoins in existence, in which depending on its level of development, innovation, and security, it can be compared with the likes of Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Nevertheless, time will tell us if Cardano will become a successful smart contract platform or not. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:36:46 PM

Cardano is one of my favorite altcoin. Cardano has the perfect technology, professional development team. Cardano has overcome many weaknesses of BTC and ETH, showing that this altcoin has good scalability. I believe in the future Cardano will grow and become a new force in the market. However, I do not think Cardano can beat Ethereum. It will take a lot of time and effort to get Cardano through Ethereum.

Agree. This is one of smart contract platforms in the market, which is close to Ethereum in terms of development and innovation. Being the first peer-reviewed cryptocurrency in existence, it'll have the advantage of achieving greater security and scalability for the long term. Developers, and individuals will trust Cardano because of its robustness and resilience against attacks and/or bugs. If it remains a stable smart contract platform, then it could easily take off and rise as the third largest cryptocurrency by market cap.

However, as well as you do, I don't believe that Cardano will be able to destroy or replace Ethereum in the future, simply because Ethereum has gone a long way since its inception (not to mention that it's the original cryptocurrency who brought smart contracts to the world). Still though, Cardano will be one of the strongest altcoins in existence, in which depending on its level of development, innovation, and security, it can be compared with the likes of Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Nevertheless, time will tell us if Cardano will become a successful smart contract platform or not. Just my opinion Smiley

Your opinion is wrong: You have no idea!
rahimali

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:20:23 PM

No, I don't think it will be able to destroy Ethereum. They might have some differences between them to attract users but both are really very promising in their way. In future maybe Ethereum may also come with an innovative thing. Who knows!! So, For now, it's better to not compare it.
Brianlee0112

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:47:10 AM

Cardano has proved to be one of the most successful projects of recent times. It is even rumored to be added in the exchange that is going to be introduced by ICE stock exchange. So, there has been quite a huge buzz circulating this coin. Though ETH has been dominating ALTs scene for a long time, but recent market situation seems like it is very likely for ETH to get replaced soon by a better coin like Cardano.
suraza21

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:53:56 AM

ethereum since their inception has contributed significantly to the ctyptocurrency market. It is considered to have the potential to grow as well as they have many opportunities for profitability for investors.
boidepzaikhoaito1

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:56:32 AM

Cardano is considered the third generation blockchain. Bitcoin is the first generation blockchain, Ethereum is the second generation. Ethereum is the leading technology in the blockchain 2.0 generation, so it is very rudimentary. At present, Ethereum must rely on the management system to upgrade and expand. For blockchain 3.0 like Cardano, there is the advantage of self-awareness. Cardano ADA can detect the shortcomings and difficulties of previous projects in order to develop better.
tapaibuccok

Activity: 303

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:57:23 AM

it's not impossible, Cardano has good technology but there are still few ADAs enthusiasts, if the enthusiasts is increased then I am sure ADA will destroy ETH
Soberb

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:04:19 AM

I do not think that cardano will surpass ethereum in the future. It is beyond imagination. Ethereum is one and only altcoin that has real value of cryptocurrency, and it has more potentiality to grow over time. I think, ethereum will surpass bitcoin in the future instead.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:15:42 AM

I remember that at last month before EOS attack Ethereum network with huge transaction, now it is Cardano.
southcat

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:33:10 AM

Yes, Cardano will also be involved in the smart contract platform. It is the first scientific philosophy and a blockchain platform evolved from research-driven wizards. Caldano technology is safe, flexible and scalable. It can provide millions of data, and I think it is possible to destroy Ethereum as long as it proves time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: