Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2024, 08:43:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano will destroy Ethereum!  (Read 48341 times)
Xiao Mei Mei

Activity: 291
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:54:34 PM

This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/

It was amazing, because I invested in Cardano, so I was very happy if Cardano could become the best coin and defeat Ethereum.
qilanadey

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:07:54 PM

I do not think that this will happen at all. Cardano is unique and good coin, and it will be very successful. But to the level of Ethereum, he is still very far away.
lucas79

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:10:33 PM

ADA and EOS are occupying the money market, if anyone regularly monitor the cash flow will see that
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:12:32 PM

Do not think that it will surpass because the etherium has been on the market for a very long time and is showing itself well.
mhpg19960612

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:50:06 AM

Some people say eos will kill ethereum and see people say it's ads that will take the title. They are all talks and no reality. Ada and EOS are good coins and its good for competition to be in the market...I believe that in principle there is such a possibility. But while Cardano still has a really big work to reach the possible level of Ethereum in the long term. Personally, I believe that now Ethereum largely surpasses cardano, given the team of developers, technology and development prospects.
edir_ruvall

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:51:54 AM

ETH already has a lot of competitive opponents, so I don't think they care a lot. The gap between ADA and ETH is still very far. It is good to have confidence, but it is too early to say that destroying ETH.
Cardano is not really an opponent of Ethereum's because Ethereum is circulated more than Cardano is.
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:02:15 AM

A lot of people are optimistic that cardano will surely destroy ethereum. let me tell you its not happening anytime soon. Ethereum has a market share which has captured on basis of its technology and ethereum network. Its founder and dev team are working hard that it does not lose out to others.
Let alone all those thing, the gap between both market cap is quite big that it would definitely take sometime for cardano to catch up. No one know what will happen in the future but simply seeing
the market capitalisation right now is surely show us that cardano need to struggle a lot to achieve what ethereum has been sitting right now.
I don't think the team has a purpose like that. which, if ever, has already failed. but ADA needs to reach a volume close to ETH. because the team specialize in smart contracts and protocols for all users.

Cardano is developing a smart contract platform which seeks to deliver more advanced features than any protocol previously developed.  Wink
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:05:57 AM

So far, ethereum is popular platform and the platform used by many token in market. Cardano is good coin and maybe in next several years Cardano can compete with ethereum but total supply cardano too big than ethereum

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:20:12 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/
the article is interesting, and they have a good point with cardano. especially the fact that is doesn't require mining. well, i thought eos was a competitor against eth, now it's ada too

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
nano77

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:49:18 AM

I think, cardano won't be able to destroy ethereum because ethereum is a strong coin and has become the basis of several other coins so that ethereum will still be able to survive
godspree

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:41:28 AM

Cardano (ADA) is still a work in progress, whereas Ethereum has been operating non-stop since its roll-out 6 years ago.One makes grand claims, the other is fully functional.Cardano's growth is based on its potential usability, more speculative than actual. No one can say if/when Cardano will be more than just a crypto stuck in beta-testing.

hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:04:23 AM

ETH is currently a good token, which is a lot of ICOs projects support! ADA coin is a new altcoin, it should be invested and grow stronger!
Bitcoin, ETH can be replaced by the better altcoin but not the moment!
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 1377

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:50:19 PM

Cardano (ADA) is still a work in progress, whereas Ethereum has been operating non-stop since its roll-out 6 years ago.One makes grand claims, the other is fully functional.Cardano's growth is based on its potential usability, more speculative than actual. No one can say if/when Cardano will be more than just a crypto stuck in beta-testing.

Exactly. Cardano is still in its very beginnings. Ethereum on the other hand, has been on the blockchain space for a few years, and developers, businesses, and individuals trust it. Even after a year since Cardano had been launched, it's still a premature blockchain as it lacks many features that would make it a robust smart contract platform like Ethereum. All this means that ADA is still experimental, and the proposed features are not live yet. The roadmap looks promising, as ADA becomes a PoS cryptocurrency with its own language and VM for smart contracts, but development is quite slow, IMO.

Perhaps, within a couple of years from now, ADA would grow into a highly robust smart contract platform that would rival Ethereum, as it delivers high TPS and low costs. On the other hand, Ethereum will also scale with Casper PoS and Sharding, with its prominent development team. Therefore, I believe that the competition will become fierce as both Cardano and Ethereum rival their way towards success and mainstream adoption. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
@baoli

Activity: 1162

Base.protocol

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:54:18 PM

I don't see this happening, EOS is even a bigger competitor than Cardano. Ethereum will remain the token of choice over other smart contract tokens always .

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
davisagughalam

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:01:41 PM

I used to think that with ethereums popularity, it will be hard to do but with the way things are going and the recent slump in prices and higher gas fees, if cardano actually pulls off what it's trying to do, it will be a stiff competition for eth. They have to wake up . Been a while since I visited cmc but I heard eth is no longer number 2. Let's see how good cardano does and how long it lasts.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Aldi blackspade team

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:05:59 PM

I don't see this happening, EOS is even a bigger competitor than Cardano. Ethereum will remain the token of choice over other smart contract tokens always .
all can happen to crypto, we cannot know what will happen in the future. for now I don't see that really happening. ethereum is still heavily traded on the market. but if later the development of cardano can get bigger and be accepted by the market, I don't think it is possible for this to happen. however the market will determine which crypto is feasible or must be discarded. because we know that there are a number of crypto that eventually have to be removed from the market because they cannot survive.
oriremeji

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:07:27 PM

Based on this at this moment Cardano is better than eth and this coin is doing really well and has good future also and many of them are investing on Cardano.
smartcrypto

Activity: 317
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:20:04 PM

I'd like to see that happen, but it never will  Tongue  so good luck!
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:30:01 PM

I think this will hardly ever happen because Cardano has nothing except plans and promises to the investors while Ethereum is a working blockchain used by thousands of different start ups and have a great team of devs behind the project.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
dashayana

Activity: 201

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 05:34:41 PM

Cardano is good. But to be able to destroy Eth, I don't think so. I think Eth still has a future and can provide profits. Because Eth is the second best investment after Btc. I think Eth is still the best Altcoin. Maybe Cardano could compete with Eth.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: