Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:59:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano will destroy Ethereum!  (Read 48334 times)
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:01:21 AM

It cannot be ascertained yet, as I know, the development of the ADA is not so striking here. Meanwhile, ETH is a coin that has a strong defense in its existence in crypto. It is difficult for other altcoins to destroy the ETH which has very clearly had such a large community and also its platform that is highly encouraged by the crypto industry.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
dawai asmara

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:45:20 AM

It cannot be ascertained yet, as I know, the development of the ADA is not so striking here. Meanwhile, ETH is a coin that has a strong defense in its existence in crypto. It is difficult for other altcoins to destroy the ETH which has very clearly had such a large community and also its platform that is highly encouraged by the crypto industry.
not easy to destroy coins as strong as ETH. because ETH is a very strong coin that has proven its quality to be the best Altcoin to date. so I think it's very difficult for ADA coins to destroy NEO. maybe the Ripple is better suited to be able to destroy the ETH. and there are still many who doubt it.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:50:27 AM

Cardano in my opinion is a Titan who is sleeping and waiting for the right moment to wake up and destroy everything, the project developed by Cardano will be very potential for the development of crypto currencies in the future, but 1 thing that becomes Cardano's obstacle is development that requires relatively more time for a long time, but I don't think that is a problem which means if we see a lot of coins and tokens that have a long development but have proven to be a good price and very profitable for an investment, the advice is if you still don't have Cardano, you should make a little back to your investment in the future, maybe three to five years you will know how valuable Cardano is

I hope that, if more and more good projects are supported by professional teams, it will make crypto's development better, and Cardano is a very good coin and must be supported by a creative marketing team so that it can introduce Cardano to the world.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
zacad

Activity: 396
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:49:04 AM

I admit that Cardano is a very promising altcoin, but it is impossible if it tries to destroy Ethereum. Ethereum has survived for more than 5 years and now occupies the most important position in the altcoins market. Cardano is impossible shake the status of Ethereum.

e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:08:40 PM

I categorically deny such rumors, because all this is nothing more than just words. In fact, today we understand what ADA is and what the ETH project is, especially at the peak of its popularity.
tiar4dewie

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:39:07 PM

This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/

Since this post was made probably a surprise for those who read, but now it becomes a joke. And after the Ethereum hardfork plan was launched, the circulation of ethereum was much higher compared to cardano. Tongue

Irish Lion

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:52:22 PM

Blockchains can co-exists with one another just fine. Ethereum will do its thing, and Cardano will excel as well. Why does everyone think all Highlander-like "THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!"?

A few years from now we will probably start seeing meta-chains develop which start linking all of the successful main chains. Should be interesting!
De Young

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:55:45 PM

It is the same as:
Ethereum is Microsoft.

Cardano is Apple.

Both will be successful in the crypto/blockchain space.

You should understand that a good competition is healthy.

COI Disclaimer: I hold both ADA and ETH.
MonkeySlapFest

Activity: 180

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:04:25 PM

This year could be great for ADA! Crypto is a lottery but if things fall favourably for ADA then the sky is the limit.

The same could be said for ETH so really this is a mute tread.

Invest as much as you can afford to lose and most of all good luck people  Cool
Madstayler

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:05:04 PM

not easy to destroy coins as strong as ETH. because ETH is a very strong coin that has proven its quality to be the best Altcoin to date. so I think it's very difficult for ADA coins to destroy NEO. maybe the Ripple is better suited to be able to destroy the ETH. and there are still many who doubt it.
I agree with you that it is difficult to overtake ETH in popularity and that Ripple is not a competitor, these projects have different tasks. And to overtake on capitalization is not so difficult as the number of tokens from ADA and Ripple is very large. But there is no doubt that these projects are very strong.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:03:46 PM

The developer is cardano is trying every means possible to see the that project grows and it is seeing ETH as a competitor, yet it is still far below it. Presently, I believe there is no able competitor yet for ETH, because it has lots features that so many coins do not have. Even those that are seen as potential competitors are still below it. I think cardano team should bring up more development that will make one to truly believe that it is able.
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:18:43 PM

The developer is cardano is trying every means possible to see the that project grows and it is seeing ETH as a competitor, yet it is still far below it. Presently, I believe there is no able competitor yet for ETH, because it has lots features that so many coins do not have. Even those that are seen as potential competitors are still below it. I think cardano team should bring up more development that will make one to truly believe that it is able.
This year, Cardano took the first place in the Github on activity. This means that the Cardan team was very active this year.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:24:32 PM

i don't think so no cryptocurrency will succeed in destroying ethereum, ethereum has the first mover advantage just look at the community behind it and you will understand good luck Smiley
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:05:19 PM

Cardano is good. But to be able to destroy Eth, I don't think so. I think Eth still has a future and can provide profits. Because Eth is the second best investment after Btc. I think Eth is still the best Altcoin. Maybe Cardano could compete with Eth.
ethereum is a coin and a large platform used by many ICOs, ethereum is also always needed by people to pay transaction fees, therefore there will always be people who buy ethereum and that will make them have the opportunity to have high prices.
and cardano doesn't have anything like that because it will be difficult for cardano to destroy ethereum

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:10:24 PM

i don't think so no cryptocurrency will succeed in destroying ethereum, ethereum has the first mover advantage just look at the community behind it and you will understand good luck Smiley
I, like you, are confident in ETH, it is similar to BTC only in the Altcoins world, and I think it will be a long time since it does not stand still and develops.

SeemanLamem

Activity: 296

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:15:34 PM

The main genuine favorable position of Ethereum over Cardano is the promising start of the ETH organize. I figure this favorable position will gradually decrease particularly if Cardano keeps on creating and enhance its stage. Cardano has recently entered the following period of improvement - code name Shelley. The 2 primary targets of Shelley are better decentralization and high level of self-sufficient task.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:30:49 PM

This year, Cardano took the first place in the Github on activity. This means that the Cardan team was very active this year.

And it inspires great hopes in the project and its immediate future. As a rule, having a similar activity from the team, the project is developing rapidly despite the unpredictability of the market.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:40:43 PM

ETH has a huge team and support, so I don’t think that someone will be able to get around it soon, despite the general trend, it has grown and has already shown x2.

isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:43:58 PM

Very loud title, but I see no reason for it. Kordano has enough problems within their friendly team, and the popularity of the project is still far from catching up with Ethereum.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:15:25 PM

Many people thinks like that. May be it will happen. But it will take sometime. We just need to wait.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: