Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:07:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano will destroy Ethereum!  (Read 48329 times)
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:23:32 PM

Selling Ethereum to buy any cryptocurrency, even Cardano (which is a very good altcoin) is the wrong decision. You should better go on holding ETH as in several months, earlier than a year, this altcoin will gain.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sova_tmb

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:42:18 PM

It's almost impossible , eth it's very strong and demant coin also have big plans on future. Soon wait several updates!
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 689

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:47:12 PM

Personally  will say this topic is a mere speculation but not exactly what will happen in the cryptocurrency space, I never see any possibility of Cardano taking over ethereum.
although there is a possibility but the possibilities are very small because in terms of volume and community of course ethereum is much bigger than cardano not to mention because the ethereum platform is very superior and very popular to use and of course this will greatly affect the price and ethereum rating, therefore it will be very it is difficult for cardano to outperform ethereum

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
goodbuybitcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:12:11 PM

I do not believe that cardano can become as powerful and popular as Ethereum. As for me, cardano is much weaker than Ethereum.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:02:00 PM

I do not believe that cardano can become as powerful and popular as Ethereum. As for me, cardano is much weaker than Ethereum.
I fully agree with you and as evidence of the possibility of etherium, you can translate the ratings of the cryptocurrency market. Ethereum still occupies a very good position and it will be very difficult for its competitors to even compete with ethereum.
Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:09:04 PM

Then I certainly doubt the ada now have a lot of problems and I doubt that in the near future will approach the Ethereum , I think even in terms of capitalization, you can compare what coin is better

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 07:09:55 PM

a good cardano but he won't be able to destroy ethereum. see eos and stellar they are good dapp projects but can't make ethereum users switch to their platform. if in a few years cardano has a good development I'm sure he will have the opportunity to make this happen. but for now ethereum is still the strongest, we already know that.
caffu chino

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:17:09 PM

when ethereum is down, the cardano can't make ethereum users switch to their platform. so it looks like a cardano won't be able to destroy ethereum. ethereum is the best smartcontrac platform at the moment, it has the biggest users. so if you want to beat it the first thing to do is to make ethereum users interested in the cardano project

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 08:18:57 PM

when ethereum is down, the cardano can't make ethereum users switch to their platform. so it looks like a cardano won't be able to destroy ethereum. ethereum is the best smartcontrac platform at the moment, it has the biggest users. so if you want to beat it the first thing to do is to make ethereum users interested in the cardano project
It seems to me that it is even ridiculous to discuss some possibility of some kind of a coin ahead of or defeat an ethereum. The erc20 platform takes up almost 90% of the market for all tokens, and most of them have real results.
BCTS

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:09:29 PM

The EOS can't destroy Ethereum, and Cardano is even further than the EOS. I believe that for Cardano and the EOC is not enough demand and therefore they will be low.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
DisturbedRTX

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:13:09 PM

do not make me laugh. Why do you compare them if they are aimed at different goals. Cardano is narrowly focused, and Ethereum is more global and already today has great support in use.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:40:15 PM

Cardano has a different target market to Ethereum so they can't be compared directly. Ethereum is very global at the moment, but cardano is going to target financial institutes for professional DAPPS. Also they are popular in Japan which is a very crypto friendly country so it will definitely succeed but down a different path

Exactly. Cardano has its specific use cases, as well as, Ethereum. I believe that Cardano will be used more in the business/government sector, while Ethereum will be used for decentralized organizations and blockchain-based gaming. Both platforms have their different approaches to scalability and usability. While Cardano has been somewhat slow in development (in contrast to Ethereum), it has managed to deliver as promised in its roadmap. Being the first academic-reviewed blockchain, it has the potential to become a strong and resilient platform for dApps in the future.

Right now, Cardano still lacks a VM for smart contracts, but that's bound to change over time. As time goes by, Cardano will improve until it becomes as solid as Ethereum. However, it cannot destroy Ethereum since the latter has been the original blockchain which introduced smart contracts to the world. Ethereum has been active within the crypto space for a long time, with many developers and individuals supporting it. There's no way Cardano could compete with a highly popular blockchain for smart contracts.

However, Cardano could become a viable alternative against Ethereum, giving people the option to choose from one platform to the other. It's good to have diversity in the blockchain industry, as it will allow the space to mature for the mainstream world. With many competitors emerging (like NEO and EOS), Ethereum's place in the market could be rivaled in the future. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Stervyatnik

Activity: 249

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 12:51:52 PM

This is unrealistic, especially since Cardano is not the rival to threaten ethereum so seriously!
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 01:15:50 PM

I'm not sure that Cardano could replace Ethereum in longterm, even if Eth is in big crysis because of Bad conditions of ICO market....however I don't think that Cardano really could replace Eth because  community is smaller and also adoption is not comparable to Eth actually
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 01:28:45 PM

This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/
Honestly i dont like the title of this thread! Why it needs to destroy another crypto-currency to prove of what? The crypto-sphere is big enough to thrive both Ethereum and Cardano as long as both Platforms has a true demand and utilization therefore it has no need to destroy each other in order to be on the top!
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:37:08 PM

Maybe it really will be, but so far I don’t seem to be that unique, as today eth still occupies the largest ratings on the placement of projects. I think this is a major advantage over other projects. Everything is simple and reliable.
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 05:47:27 PM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/
Honestly i dont like the title of this thread! Why it needs to destroy another crypto-currency to prove of what? The crypto-sphere is big enough to thrive both Ethereum and Cardano as long as both Platforms has a true demand and utilization therefore it has no need to destroy each other in order to be on the top!

yes I agree with you, cardano and ethereum can be the best platform. there is no need for competition because surely they have their own communities. there is nothing to prove, so it seems that this discussion is not needed. cardano is good because they bring innovation. and ethereum doesn't lose because he is a platform that is always developing.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:06:31 PM

I'm not sure that Cardano could replace Ethereum in longterm, even if Eth is in big crysis because of Bad conditions of ICO market....however I don't think that Cardano really could replace Eth because  community is smaller and also adoption is not comparable to Eth actually

Yes. Cardano may never be able to replace or destroy Ethereum because of its low popularity and small community. However, it could still become a viable alternative of Ethereum because of its academic and scientific approach to blockchain scalability and stability. This is key, because it will ensure that Cardano will last a lifetime as a stable blockchain network for smart contracts. As time goes by, both Cardano and Ethereum will thrive in the mainstream world with their development and innovation.

Both platforms (ADA and ETH) can be used for unique purposes that will change our world for the better. For developers who prefer stability and censorship-resistance, Ethereum will be the smart contract platform of choice. Those who want better scalability and efficiency, will choose Cardano on top of Ethereum. Due to this, neither cryptocurrency could replace or destroy one another. Instead, they will complement themselves for a better world in the future. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Tahdayi

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:00:45 PM

I don't think it will ever happen, because there are much better coins ada, and they can not yet replace the Ethereum, so I think it will never happen

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:07:15 PM

The ADA will not do anything with its capabilities that we have today. Today you should understand that there are great opportunities in ETH as it launches the fork, which will all the same be really improved and will be popular.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: