Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:21:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano will destroy Ethereum!  (Read 48329 times)
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:20:27 PM

I think that Cardano now has much less use than Ethereum. Therefore, at the moment Cardano cannot compete with Ethereum. Perhaps this will happen in the future, but I still do not believe it.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:21:59 PM

I really like cardano and i know its a challenger project of ETH!definately i can expect cardano to surpass the eth in the near future!they are really big technology!

Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:02:32 PM

I really like cardano and i know its a challenger project of ETH!definately i can expect cardano to surpass the eth in the near future!they are really big technology!
maybe it won't be easy because ETH still gets high trust from investors.
but if in the future it is not impossible if cardano will destroy ETH especially if ETH cannot meet the expectations of many people.
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:05:33 PM

I disagree with that. Let's start with the fact that these tokens have a different purpose and it is also important that ETH is the main cryptocurrency for the market on the basis of which many new projects are being launched, so the question immediately disappears.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 11:27:10 PM

it will take long time for cardano to replace ethereum as king of platform.ethereum provide effectiveness and simplicity in smart contract creation.this feature was not provided by cardano.

Exactly. Ethereum is known to be as the veteran of smart contracts, whereas Cardano is just a cadet. It takes time to develop a robust software capable to withstand anything within its path. Considering that Ethereum has been tried and tested over the years, it's still the number one platform of choice among people within the mainstream world. Despite this, there's a chance for Cardano to become as good as Ethereum if developers continue to improve it every step of the way.

The wide array of cryptocurrencies available on the market today, makes it even tougher for other alternatives to replace already established leaders in the crypto space. With due time, Cardano will be able to become as strong as Ethereum someday. However, I believe that it will never destroy Ethereum because the latter will always be one step ahead.

Nonetheless, the future holds many exciting things for both Cardano and Ethereum. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 11:45:02 PM

ETH has worked very well, won high trust from investors, and many projects use it so that it will be stronger than Cardano. Cardano might shift Ethereum in the future because of better technology, but it will take a long time.

jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 12:05:57 AM

This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/
This is very far from true at the moment..  but if cardona is able too successfully implement what is stated on that article it would be awesome for crypto in general

Agree, its too soon saying cardano will surpass ethereum in market cap value. Ethereum used by most token in market and its popular coin, i think in next few years, ethereum still dominant than cardano but i am believe cardano is good coin and have good future
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 12:36:51 AM

I think it is possible that any altcoin can surpass ethereum coin speaking of value prices, but not to say ethereum be destroyed. Think that ethereum coin has a good potential and destroying it by some coin is not necessary, but its possible that it can be surpassed by some altcoins, not destroyed.
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:32:25 AM

This is a complicated thing to think about if cardano will destroy ethereum, surely this is not an easy thing, we know ethereum is a strong altcoin and I think it is difficult to destroy even though it has experienced a drastic decline, we will know in the future whether this could occur

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
JefLiber

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:16:30 AM

This is a complicated thing to think about if cardano will destroy ethereum, surely this is not an easy thing, we know ethereum is a strong altcoin and I think it is difficult to destroy even though it has experienced a drastic decline, we will know in the future whether this could occur
On the technical side, Ethereum is still as strong as before, developing and getting better, so it can not be defeated or destroyed, and the price or capitalization is not an indicator for me, Ethereum is the king of altcoins

robaya

Activity: 348

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:21:04 AM

On the technical side, Ethereum is still as strong as before, developing and getting better, so it can not be defeated or destroyed, and the price or capitalization is not an indicator for me, Ethereum is the king of altcoins
cardano is pretty good at the beginning I guess, but for ethereum it has a large market power. he moves quickly. we will see it later where ethereum will come out of the nest and pump high. you should be patient and wait for the time.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:41:30 AM

cardano is pretty good at the beginning I guess, but for ethereum it has a large market power. he moves quickly. we will see it later where ethereum will come out of the nest and pump high. you should be patient and wait for the time.

Agree. Ethereum has first mover advantage, which explains why it's been able to retain its place as the second largest crypto by market cap (despite its setbacks). On the other hand, competitors like Cardano and EOS have stayed behind Ethereum because their lack of adoption and popularity within the mainstream world. The slowness in development from Cardano's team, would render the project one step behind relative to other popular smart contract platforms.

Despite this, there's still potential for Cardano to grow into a full-fledged cryptocurrency that can be comparable to Ethereum in the future. However, saying that Cardano will destroy Ethereum is truly a misconception, IMO.  Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Abal Abal

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 03:55:47 AM

cardano has enough ability to exceed Ethereum, but according to my observation this will take a while. because for now ethereum and cardano still have a very large volume difference.

nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 03:25:15 PM

Cardano is good coin in crypto market but it can't take the place of Ethereum because ethereum is the very famous coin and most of investors fully believe on ethereum.

Mrsparks

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 04:01:58 PM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/
Sad to say but This is a dream that will never come through.. Too much copycats in the cryptospace. Everyone wants the title of CEO, founder e.t.c.. Projects keep proliferating like flies to just tie down people's money.. I don't see anything cardona has that ethereum doesn't already boast of .

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
sctunter

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:28:04 PM

i'm still waiting for that news come true. But the fact the only coin/token that have more chance to overtake eth is EOS.
that just like eth but china version. even cardano i don't think can beat EOS right now
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:49:30 PM

I doubt that this happens , now the ada is poorly developed and the fact that she will be able to replace the Ethereum I very much doubt , it seems to me that there are more worthy competitors

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
Insomnia family

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:54:50 PM

fully I'm not sure about that, cardano lags far behind ethereum even I observe the development of cardano worsening there is no rising price movements, in contrast to ethereum in terms of prices starting to increase, besides ethereum is far superior to cardano both in terms of price and users.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 05:01:40 PM

Cardano is one of the high potential altcoin listed on the top. As of now there is no possibility for ethereum get defeated by cardano. It will grow high, as cardano hasn't developed completely. There is continued development in progress, while ethereum is the one that has got proven growth next to bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 05:06:41 PM

This is completely different projects,and Ethereum will not destroy more than one project,since it has its own audience,and in any case it will be popular,and it is now 1000 projects launch their projects,and thousands of their hold,which were previously launched,in General, the project has a huge future,and CARDANO is also a very promising project,but not that weight category

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: