Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:34:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano will destroy Ethereum!  (Read 48326 times)
integrity42

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 06:40:23 PM

Anything is possible in the future, but ETH is still going very well, and I don't think anyone will be able to kill or supplant them in the coming years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SinLinJim

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:43:20 PM

This is completely different projects,and Ethereum will not destroy more than one project,since it has its own audience,and in any case it will be popular,and it is now 1000 projects launch their projects,and thousands of their hold,which were previously launched,in General, the project has a huge future,and CARDANO is also a very promising project,but not that weight category

Even a strong fall in prices will not lead to the collapse of Ethereum, the audience of the coin is huge and many believe in it not because of the price, but because of the technical side, the demand will not fall

Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:17:33 PM

For the fact that i like cardano, it does not mean i has the potential to replace ethereum, let alone destroying it. The mode of operation of these two coins is quite different. Also ethereum has got more broad spectrum in terms of usage than cardano.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:41:36 PM

Most articles are found to be biased or if not, they are paid. So, I don't believe in this kind of prediction. But there could be cases that ADA might get in touch in the 2nd top if the price of it goes pump dramatically. If that happens then Cardano can do that since their supply is many than ETH.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 05:21:57 AM

Cardano is not a strong currency. It is still very far from the ETH platform. Let's look at the price category and understand everything.
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 05:31:50 AM

Cardano is basically considered to be built on the third generation blockchain platform.One of the key differences that makes Cardano unique from other  projects is how it uses Haskell and a newly developed ‘Plutus’ language instead of more commonly used programming languages.Moreover as it uses proof stake which reduces the cost and also increases it scalability.Also the concept of metadata is being introduced making its conversion very easier.Its really a good project and may be in future adapdtability will increase compared to ethereum.
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:05:07 AM

i dont think so buddy, see now, the stablest coin among all only etherium and bitcoin, in additional, as long IVO sale event the project using etherium platform as their payment methode, etherium can be defeat easily by cardano.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:19:07 PM

This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/
I doubt that this happens , now the ada is poorly developed and the fact that she will be able to replace the Ethereum I very much doubt , it seems to me that there are more worthy competitors

People, who write this news, are simply interested in the promotion of Cardano. I cannot believe that ADA can really destroy Ethereum or cause ETH price fall.  Although I like both cryptocurrencies, Ethereum is better for me.
Balzhi

Activity: 518
Merit: 161

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:21:05 PM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/

this article is not explaination. it is just dreams which sounds logical. do not believe everithing wrote by human.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌      ███||
|   Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:28:55 PM

I doubt that this happens , now the ada is poorly developed and the fact that she will be able to replace the Ethereum I very much doubt , it seems to me that there are more worthy competitors

People, who write this news, are simply interested in the promotion of Cardano. I cannot believe that ADA can really destroy Ethereum or cause ETH price fall.  Although I like both cryptocurrencies, Ethereum is better for me.
What in the Ethereum better then Cardano? I don't think that Cardano will fall Eth. But technologically Cardano is a more promising and advanced project. It not correlate with price but can help to make right choice for long-term investors
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:19:23 PM

I really don't believe this article that cardano can destroy or overthrone ethereum, because ethereum is more popular and has a larger market capitalization than cardano. The coins that I think has the better chance of over throning ethereum is Tron. Tron is cheaper and faster than ethereum and the team are very hardworking and committed to the project. Tron presently have a thousand dApps lined up on the tron blockchain.

stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 06:28:41 PM

the next ETH killer!  snore yawn.

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People
IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 06:34:09 PM

As for me, now there is no competition for ethereum. Because it has a large number of users. Ethereum is a coin that is used by more than 20% of the market. Considering the fact that more than 50% of Bitcoin. I think this is a very good indicator.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
ConvallAria

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:12:11 PM

Cardano is a good project, but Ethereum is much stronger. It seems to me that investments in Ethereum are less risky than investments in Cardano.

Nitori_m

Activity: 346
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:18:22 PM

Etheruem has long made its mark in crypto verse, I am not saying no coin can beat etheruem but just pointing that ADA and ETH are totally on different class and should not be compared
karankamaze

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:46:52 PM

As for me, now there is no competition for ethereum. Because it has a large number of users. Ethereum is a coin that is used by more than 20% of the market. Considering the fact that more than 50% of Bitcoin. I think this is a very good indicator.
yes, it's very difficult to beat Ethereum because Ethereum is the king of altcoin.
Ethereum has attracted many investors and Ethereum has also provided very good results to investors because of several improvements that occur so that Ethereum will always be trusted and that will make Ethereum sturdy above.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:50:00 PM

Cardano in my own opinion is a good coin, but I don't see it as a coin that have the capacity of destroying Ethereum, believe it or leave it, Ethereum is the next in command after Bitcoin.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:11:02 AM

Anything is possible in the future, but ETH is still going very well, and I don't think anyone will be able to kill or supplant them in the coming years.

Exactly. Despite how good Cardano may be in development and innovation, it can never outmatch Ethereum. ETH has been recognized by many as the true leader of smart contracts within the Blockchain Industry. That's why it's been the number one platform of choice for companies and startups to launch their own ERC-20 tokens for ICOs. Also, Ethereum has numerous dApps which are quite useful (such as decentralized exchanges, gambling dApps, and more).

In contrast, Cardano doesn't seem to have popular dApps like Ethereum. Instead, the team has been focusing on protocol-level improvements instead of the VM itself. At this pace, ADA might never replace Ethereum as the latter will always be one step ahead. Still though, there's a high probability that Cardano will become a strong platform in the future just as Ethereum is nowadays.

Nonetheless, the competition is tough and only time will tell us what will happen with the longevity of said blockchain networks. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:42:43 PM

I like cardano. but the cardano does not reach a level that can destroy ethereum. cardano does not yet have a total fiction platform and ethereum can boast that. The cardano platform will be amazing but cannot destroy ethereum
kingplaya4

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:53:35 PM

Guys- what about buying ETH, Cardano, and EOS in equal portions? It seems at least one will surive. No guarantees in a new space like this. But I'd be surprised if they are all gone in 5 years. I think more likely at least one will have a 100 billion market cap in that time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: