Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 11:14:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano will destroy Ethereum!  (Read 48331 times)
Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:29:47 PM

You should stop believing all the stories on the internet written by different websites just to attract more traffic.

Ethereum has a huge utility and popularity, and it is improved constantly. It cannot be destroyed that easily, don't worry.
I agree that Ethereum is a very strong coin , and it is unlikely that ada will replace it in the future , since Ethereum has much more prospects than ada

I am optimistic that ethereum will always be the second coin after Bitcoin, because it is supported by many tokens, there is always a demand that continues to rise, and I have never heard of a big surprise from Cardano.

..........///....../////..........
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 02:33:54 PM

As for me, the gimbal is still very weak compared to ethereum.  He still needs to work well to reach the level of etherium.  I do not want to say anything bad for cardan, but ethereum is really stronger.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:11:51 PM

This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/
I dont think so, even binance coin/ bnb with dex platform and launching IEO cant be successfull like ethereum..cardano seem so quite, not have working roadmap and i think its late to compete with ethereum
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:27:10 PM

This times, ETH is still much more attractive than ADA, the future of development depends on many factors. But I believe ADA will become a good altcoin!

Right, ETH is now the most popular altcoin. ADA is considered as a good coin now but it is very difficult to beat ETH or XRP very soon. It can be one of the best coins in the future but i can't compare with ETH or XRP.

badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:34:18 PM

This kind of articles was written way back when btc was $0.50 and litecoin was $0.05 hoping that ltc will overthrown btc. The price of any coin have a lot to do with the number of people that uses it, the technology behind it etc.
When you compare the two you will know that ADA still have a long way to go.
Dalmar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

Life is short, practice empathy in your life

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:37:29 PM

You should stop believing all the stories on the internet written by different websites just to attract more traffic.

Ethereum has a huge utility and popularity, and it is improved constantly. It cannot be destroyed that easily, don't worry.
I agree that Ethereum is a very strong coin , and it is unlikely that ada will replace it in the future , since Ethereum has much more prospects than ada
Ethereum cannot be replaced by Cardano in the near future but it doesn't indicate the fact about replacement. The future is unknown and all we do is discussing our own predictions. Strong coins have a higher possibility to survive long in the bear market.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄
▄▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████▀█████████████▄
▄█████████████▀ ▄█▀ ███████████
▄██████████      ▀▀  ████████████
▄█████████████   ▄▄▄   ▀▀██████████
█████████████▀   ████▄   ▀█████████▄
█████████████    ▀▀█▀▀   ▄██████████
████████████▀   ▄▄      ████████████
████████████   ▄████▄    ███████████
█████████      ██████    ██████████
█████████▄▄            ▄██████████
▀██████████  ██  ▄▄▄▄████████████
▀█████████▄▄█▄ ███████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

B i t c o i n t a l k   ▄▄▄▄▄

DONATION CAMPAIGN

▄
                                   ▄██
               ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄███
             ▄█████████▄        ████
▄▄▄         ▄████████████     ▄████▀
 ▀██▄▄      █████████████   ▄█████▀
  ▀█████▄   █████████████  ▄██████
    ▀█████▄  ███████████▀▄███████
     ▀██████▄▄▀▀██████▀ ████████▀
       ████████▄      ▄████████▀
        █████████▄  ▄██████████
         █████████████████████
          ████████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ██████████████▀▀▀
          ███████▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀

BE A HOPE
FOR A LIVABLE WORLD
▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀██████████
███████████▀       ▀█▀       ▀█████████
███████████▀                    █████████
███████████                     █████████
█████████████                   ███████████
██████████████▄               ▄████████████
████████████████▄▄▄         ▄█▀▀   ████████
███████████▀▀     ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██     ▄████████
██████▀█▄                ▀▀▀█▄ ▄█████████
██████▄ █▄          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄███████████
██████▄ ▀█                ▄████████████
██████▄  ██████▄▄▄    ▄██████████████
▀██████▄██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

ONE

little

HELP CHANGES
EVERYTHING

..DONATE..
micalith

Activity: 894
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:42:54 PM

Eventhough this was an old article i feel a bit confused because there were many people who believed that cardano will destroy ethereum. I think we should remember that, a lot of people from all around the world still have no clue about what cryptocurrency is. And once they start to learn about it, they will follow what they trust most, that’s why Btc and Eth still standing at the top. In coming years maybe another coin will surpass them, that’s a possibility. But for now i think there is no way cardano or any other altcoin to destroy Ethereum. It’s not realistic for the near future.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:45:20 PM

If you compare the technology behind Cardano and Ethereum, you will find that the former is miles ahead of the latter. But the adoption and popularity of a crypto-currency is not solely dependent on the technology which backs it up. In order to achieve widespread adoption, the following factors are important:

1. The coin should be easy to store and transact
2. Developers should be able to fix the bugs in a short period of time
3. The reputation of the founder and the other developers should be clean
4. The scaling issues must be taken care of
5. Mining should be viable for medium-scale and small-scale miners

From what I have seen, ADA lags behind ETH in all these aspects.
chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

Vite

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:47:11 PM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/
According to Cardano, I will never be able to defeat etherum because etherum is gradually developing and Cardano is not as strong as etherum.
And I think Cardano still loses some other altcoins.

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:47:48 PM

I dont need to see the articles to see whats the true happenings.have you check the market recently?

Cardano has a almost $2 billion capitalization while ethereum has $18 billions ,looking at that is that a reason of cardano destroying Ethereum?

Move on dude because your cardano will remain under ethereum forever for sure 😂
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:02:51 PM

We all believe in miracles, but this will never happen, because it does not benefit anyone, I think that all this will be extremely impossible, because today I see no reason to say that ada is a success
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:35:21 PM

I like Cardano and Charles Hoskinson a lot, but I don't think it will destroy Ethereum. Cardano has a better foundation as it's written in Haskell and the developers learned from the mistakes of Ethereum, but Ethereum has a massive ecosystem of developers and partners. Though Ethereum has been slow to implement upgrades, the upgrades eventually come. As the first-mover among smart contract platforms, Ethereum is likely to remain in the top five cryptocurrencies over the next few years.

Yes. The one true thing which has given Ethereum success over many other alternatives available on the market, is its first-mover advantage. No matter how Cardano tries to implement new features, and develop a secure platform for dApps, people will trust Ethereum more for their daily transactions. The situation becomes even worse for Cardano, as its development and innovation are slow. On the other hand, Ethereum is progressing at a fast pace, with a large support of developers and individuals alike.

As for the future of Cardano, it's expected to be a bright one since many well-known developers are working on it. Not to mention, Charles Hoskinson is very knowledgeable on Blockchain technology and Computer Science like Ethereum's Vitalik Buterin. As time goes by, Cardano will be able to grow alongside Ethereum as a solid smart contract platform for the whole world to enjoy. But it'll never destroy Ethereum, in the same way Ethereum won't be able to destroy other alternatives available on the market today.

Nonetheless, it's good to have diversity within this space, as it will allow smart contracts to mature and become widely capable of handling real world situations. As such, Cardano is as good as Ethereum in terms of being a stable smart contract platform for the world. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Madstayler

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:07:43 PM

Competition is always good for the development of the market and technology. Only when there are worthy competitors can projects develop faster and better. Everyone is looking in the direction of ETH and they dream to jump over it, but just dreams need little development and innovation. ADA is a good project. Maybe it will take its downward with time, not only from the price side, but from the technology
Peruvyn

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 10:16:34 PM

I have been hearing this for long and yet this Cardano is no wear to be found when compares to Ethereum. I think all these comparisons are not really needed and individual coin can only fulfill its space in the industry so to me, there's no need to compare them.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:52:48 PM

I think it will be difficult for cardano to compete with ethereum, cardano does have good development, but ethereum also has good development too. So, it is almost impossible for cardano to defeat ethereum.

rosebrand

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:49:24 PM

I have been hearing this for long and yet this Cardano is no wear to be found when compares to Ethereum. I think all these comparisons are not really needed and individual coin can only fulfill its space in the industry so to me, there's no need to compare them.

both of these coins do not need to be compared because they have their own technology with different features for future development and have their respective functions for the industry.
I am sure these two coins will continue to grow and grow side by side in the future because ethereum and cardano are my favourite coins for long-term investment.

ali115112

Activity: 1806
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:59:57 PM

As the Cardano is growing and top crypto in market and will become good coin in future but Ethereum is superior than Cardano and never will destroy Ethereum.

══════════════☛Digicom Finance☚═════════════
A Digital Commerce
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:12:58 AM

I do not think Cardano can destroy Ethereum. I think Cardano is currently one of the biggest disappointments. I don’t understand how Cardano can become one of the market leaders.
rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:23:36 AM

First there is no doubt that Cardano isn't a good coin, but saying it will destroy ETH is hard to believe. ETH will always be relevant in this crypto space owing to the fact it has made it possible for new projects to launch successfully.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:32:38 AM

Competition is always good for the development of the market and technology. Only when there are worthy competitors can projects develop faster and better. Everyone is looking in the direction of ETH and they dream to jump over it, but just dreams need little development and innovation. ADA is a good project. Maybe it will take its downward with time, not only from the price side, but from the technology

Agree. While Cardano has been focusing in its development at a slow rate, it has been doing fine since its inception. Sometimes it's best to deliver something stable and secure for the people, even if it takes longer than usual. Remember that slow and steady wins the race. This means that Cardano might become something good in the future by slowly implementing features into its platform (instead of rushing everything becoming extremely unstable).

Knowing that Cardano will rely on PoS for smart contracts it’s good, since it will allow the platform to scale better than its competitor (which is Ethereum). But, if Ethereum takes a step ahead and implements PoS, then it will be neck-and-neck with Cardano within a couple of years from now. Given the prospects of both cryptocurrencies (ETH and ADA), it's safe to say that they're good investments for the long term.

Nonetheless, I believe that both Cardano and Ethereum will survive for a very long time. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: