Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:20:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano will destroy Ethereum!  (Read 48329 times)
IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 08:51:12 PM

I am sure that Cardano does not even have a 5% chance of destroying Ethereum or seriously harming its ecosystem.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:29:03 PM

Back in 2017, the crypto community was going crazy after Cardano and it ranked among the top 5 crypto-currencies in terms of market capitalization. The technology behind ADA was one of the best available for any crypto coins. But the developers failed to utilize the limelight effectively and during the correction phase, other coins such as TRX and BNB were able to overtake ADA.

I believe that Cardano is capable of making a comeback. But the developers need to stand united and concentrate on the basic issues rather than going after unrealistic targets.

Agree. Back at the time when PoS technology wasn't used by smart contracts yet, Cardano was one of the best cryptocurrencies available on the market. Now that several alternatives have emerged with DPoS consensus and a working product, Cardano seems to be slightly outdated. Given that its development is slow, new features come up on other platforms at an earlier rate than Cardano. What's only keeping Cardano alive though, is the dedicated community and development team it has.

Other than that, there isn't much to Cardano than there is to Ethereum itself. The world's second largest cryptocurrency by market cap is still the best smart contract platform in existence (despite its setbacks). I believe that once Ethereum does the switch from PoW to PoS, then it will be at the same level as other platforms in terms of technicalities. Cardano, EOS, and other popular smart contract platforms will remain behind Ethereum for a very long time. Unless something new and exciting comes up for the ADA cryptocurrency, this will be the norm for years to come.

Nonetheless, the appearance of other smart contract platforms hasn't been able to threaten the existence of Ethereum itself. Which means, that no one can destroy the "king" because of its robustness, and first-mover advantage on the market. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:47:35 PM

No matter how good Cardano is, to say that he will destroy ETH as it is premature. The good prospects for the development of Cardano still do not give a reason to underestimate the developers of ETH, they do not sit still but develop. Ethereum will not give up so easily.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 07:15:50 PM

Cardano is like other platform that wants to emulate what Ethereum can do and try to surpass it. I think Cardano is a good platform since it will be fast because not so many are using it. Unlike Ethereum it experienced network clogging due to high volume of transactions per day. However, i don't think Cardano will surpass Ethereum its just another alternative.
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:17:23 PM

This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/

the questions is when ? and how many years needed for cardano to destroy ethereum
if i'am not wrong, not only cardano, i heard a lot of project claiming as ethereum killer,
but what ? the fact! there is no altcoins project can beat ethereum until now, including cardano
regards
MMA Rats

Activity: 509

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 07:17:53 PM

I would not be so sure of that.  Because in Carnado there is not so much on the ethereum.  And ethereum is much stronger in functionality than Carnado.

zuziekatee

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:37:08 PM

Destroying can be relative ! I have made much research on cardano and I so much like the team full of scholars and learned! No coin will destroy the other , everyone will be preferred based on their functionality !

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 08:15:55 PM

I am sure that Cardano does not even have a 5% chance of destroying Ethereum or seriously harming its ecosystem.

I don't understand why Cardano shoud destroy Ethereum? these two platforms can co-exist and develop in their own ways.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:20:10 PM

Well it could do that, but at this point it is just a Whitepaper project, way too overvalued for a project that has not much to show tech wise. But ETH devs should definitely hurry up with the release of ETH 2.0 or their competitors will eat up more and more of their infrastructure market share.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:28:51 PM

Cardano is a different kind of offering and will work side by side with ethereum. Cardano will have more of a regulated platform whereas ethereum will continue down the path of anything goes do what you want with it

sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:38:41 PM

Cardano is a different kind of offering and will work side by side with ethereum. Cardano will have more of a regulated platform whereas ethereum will continue down the path of anything goes do what you want with it
Yes, more or less like that and both are very clear that they have good quality on the system or device.
So far Ethereum is still number 2 on the market and it takes a long time to exceed Ethereum especially when pumping prices. Let's wait for the future, there will be many changes for Altcoin in competing.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:40:53 PM

The only thing Cardano can destroy is itself, it can't destroy Ethereum. Ethereum has taken the helm of dapp building and smart contracts, it is impossible for any other blockchain to overtake Ethereum is that regard.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:49:42 PM

the questions is when ? and how many years needed for cardano to destroy ethereum
if i'am not wrong, not only cardano, i heard a lot of project claiming as ethereum killer,
but what ? the fact! there is no altcoins project can beat ethereum until now, including cardano
regards
it was funny, i also heard and read many articles that said they could destroy ethereum.
but in the end ethereum is still in its place. indeed several times fell and moved positions, but look now, ethereum still survives in its position.
Ngemmeng

Activity: 1120

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 10:04:24 PM

it was funny, i also heard and read many articles that said they could destroy ethereum.
but in the end ethereum is still in its place. indeed several times fell and moved positions, but look now, ethereum still survives in its position.
the only altcoin that can shift the position of ETH is only XRP, but in a short time ETH is able to return to position 2. if there are people who say there is an altcoin that will defeat or destroy ETH, it's just bullshit.

ljane

Activity: 467

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 10:28:18 PM

Both coins are made purposely for different tasks however I think cardano will never be able to replace ethereum no matter what irrespective of the current market situation. Ethereum will still be the father of altcoins.

I’m me
axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 10:30:27 PM

One thing is sure, Cardano is one of the good coins in the crypto space with good use case and wonderful team, but saying it will bring down ETH is what I don't agree with. ETH has set itself apart to build a more better and stronger blockchain world, of which everyone is seeing from the features the team is working on.
To me, it will be hard or impossible for any altcoin to beat ETH on the long run.

insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 10:59:13 PM

One thing is sure, Cardano is one of the good coins in the crypto space with good use case and wonderful team, but saying it will bring down ETH is what I don't agree with. ETH has set itself apart to build a more better and stronger blockchain world, of which everyone is seeing from the features the team is working on.
To me, it will be hard or impossible for any altcoin to beat ETH on the long run.
agree - now it’s hard to believe that someone can force out Ethereum, but in the crypto space there can be anything, Cardano is also considered worthy of the project, but it is too early to talk about superiority

CTRLX

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:39:55 PM

I think, Cardano is a valuable project but even still if this project is a competitor of ETH,  Ethereum continues to be the most popular project in among competitors of in crypto market. I believe, next years Ethereum will continue to leading with in the competition in crypto market.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:44:30 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2019, 12:09:36 AM by Ferris419

I don't know which interesting thing they can see in Cardano that they come out with this prediction! But what I see is Cardano's popularity is not increasing, it's value will be decreasing like the NEM and NEO coin! Cardano is not capable to compete with the Ethereum. Ripple overtook the Ethereum's rank several times, but no crypto expert said that XRP is better than ETH. The rank is not everything, Ethereum has a better network and development than Cardano and ETH platform is the largest in the crypto industry!

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
James678

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:44:54 PM

No way! Cardano doesn't have any chance to beat ethereum simply because this blockchain hasn't development and I don't know any person using cardano technology
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: