Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:14:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano will destroy Ethereum!  (Read 48320 times)
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 08:57:13 PM

Next year ethereum aims to upgrade their network to 2.0 version, which should greatly increase scalability of their network and reduce emission of coins. If they succeed, then this may negatively affect the market prospects of Cardano. I think that the further development of Ethereum will be fatal for cardano and similar projects, because they will not be able to compete on equal terms with eth

That's certainly true, mate. Sooner or later, Ethereum will perform its much-awaited upgrade leaving most other alternative smart contract platforms in the dust. Currently, Cardano, Tron, and EOS have gained prominence within the crypto space because of their innovative approach towards scalability for smart contracts. But once ETH adopts PoS along with Sharding and the Plasma Framework, then things will become fierce for its competitors.

Cardano may have a strong vision, with a dedicated development team behind it, but it's too slow in implementing technical upgrades to its blockchain platform. Eventually, the market will decide which crypto stay in the lead within the smart contracts industry. But so far, it seems likely that Ethereum will continue to dominate this sector for as long as crypto exists.

Considering that Cardano is only a speculative cryptocurrency (with no utility at all), it cannot be able to destroy Ethereum at its current state. Unless Cardano implements a full framework for smart contracts, it cannot make a direct competition towards Ethereum. All in all, both Ethereum and Cardano will head their separate ways for the foreseeable future. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 10:26:46 PM

Some other upcoming coins are also claiming to have the capacity to surpass ethereum, but some this are not just possible and are not meant to happen even if efforts are made.
There are lots of factors needed to be considers in order to remain at the top. Cardino is yet to provide some very important update that will aid that.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:22:09 PM

I doubt it will ever happen. Tell me, how long Cardano will be developing and where is their product? I use ethereum just every day and as for cardano I only trade it on bitmex and nothing else

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 12:50:25 AM

about that Cardano will destroys the Ethereum I am hearing already longer than a year, but for the time being Cardano  cannot really replace Ethereum

I think it's hard for the cardano to beat ethereum. Maybe cardana is a good altcoin, but ethereum is still too strong and too popular right now because almost all exchangers refer ethereum as main pair.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 06:13:28 PM

I doubt it will ever happen. Tell me, how long Cardano will be developing and where is their product? I use ethereum just every day and as for cardano I only trade it on bitmex and nothing else

Exactly. Cardano doesn't have a working product, unlike Ethereum. It's only a speculative cryptocurrency being traded across several exchanges with no real utility at all. Considering how slow Cardano's development has been, it's nearly impossible that it will destroy Ethereum in the future. The world's most popular smart contract platform is already advancing in many ways, with its next big upgrade being the transition from PoW to PoS. Since Ethereum has a larger development team, and user base, it has all the odds of becoming highly successful for the foreseeable future.

Still though, if Cardano adopts smart contract functionalities, then it might stay in par with Ethereum. After all, Cardano's proposed features seem to be superior than Ethereum. With a formal verification language, and a peer-reviewed PoS consensus algorithm, Cardano could become a strong competitor that would rival Ethereum's existence over the long term. If so, then current prices per ADA seem to be a steal nowdays. Cardano could reach $100 and above, becoming one step closer towards Ethereum's market cap rating.

Nonetheless, Cardano's current state leaves it far behind Ethereum by a long shot. Both cryptos could survive alongside each other for the long term. But, in the eyes of many people, Ethereum will still be the leader of smart contracts. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 06:24:52 PM

This is one of the biggest fallacies I've come across in this forum.  Cardano is a good project , I'm not denying that, but it's overhyped. Talking about developments so far, you can't even compare Cardano to Ethereum. Ethereum foundation has been outstanding with developments over the years.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 06:35:48 PM

I appreciate that Cardano has good tech in theory, and does offer advantages over ETH in its current state.
However Cardano is still more of a 'good on paper' type of coin, it hasn't been real-world tested to the extent that ETH has. And I do really rate the ETH devs, too.
I like both coins, but it's extremely premature to suggest that Cardano will 'destroy' ETH, which as well as being a strong project also has a huge first-mover advantage in smart contracts.

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 06:52:25 PM

I appreciate that Cardano has good tech in theory, and does offer advantages over ETH in its current state.
However Cardano is still more of a 'good on paper' type of coin, it hasn't been real-world tested to the extent that ETH has. And I do really rate the ETH devs, too.
I like both coins, but it's extremely premature to suggest that Cardano will 'destroy' ETH, which as well as being a strong project also has a huge first-mover advantage in smart contracts.
Agreed, cardano is developed in a better way than most other altcoins. For the same and it giving hard competence to ethereum once in terms of marketcap we cannot conclude cardano to destroy ethereum. As in the quote ethereum is real world tested, while cardano is not that mature enough to takeover ethereum. When cardano gets its development completed it'll be more potential than what it holds at the moment.

I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 06:54:17 PM

Although the project Cardano and good technical capabilities, but I do not think it will surpass the Ethereum. Since for this it needs to have a very strong community and strong support from this community.

Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 03:41:31 PM

Agree. Cardano is still vaporware, considering that it hasn't adopted features for smart contract development and execution. This makes it completely different from Ethereum in many ways. Cardano is just a mere cryptocurrency which doesn't have any utility at all (it's just a speculative cryptocurrency) unlike Ethereum. Of course, the team is focusing on delivering a platform which is stable and secure driven from a scientific philosophy. Its academic approach, could allow dApps to obtain lesser flaws than those within the Ethereum blockchain.

Still, Cardano's development is somewhat slow which prevents it from being one step ahead of Ethereum and other popular alternatives within the mainstream world. Without a working product for smart contracts, we cannot say that Cardano will destroy Ethereum in every way. Even after the implementation of a VM for smart contracts, it'll be far behind Ethereum in terms of development and innovation. Which is why, ETH will be in the lead for many years to come.

Despite these facts, it wouldn't hurt investing into both ETH and ADA for the long term. Since they're among the top cryptocurrencies in market cap, they're prone to survive for a long time. Not to mention, their development teams are dedicated in order to make their respective Blockchains stand the test of time. Within the next bull market, ETH and ADA could very well rise in price exponentially like never before. But be aware, that neither cryptocurrency will destroy each other as each have their respective benefits. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
fenixosup

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 03:46:01 PM

Or EOS will destory Ethereum or over project or over....
There are so much Ethereum killers but it still alive
sandrozc

Activity: 28
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 09:37:46 AM

ADA: There are no Questions. Only Answers. : https://www.publish0x.com/smash-and-grab-podcasts/ada-there-are-no-questions-only-answers-xvymvo
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:36:30 AM

Agreed, cardano is developed in a better way than most other altcoins. For the same and it giving hard competence to ethereum once in terms of marketcap we cannot conclude cardano to destroy ethereum. As in the quote ethereum is real world tested, while cardano is not that mature enough to takeover ethereum. When cardano gets its development completed it'll be more potential than what it holds at the moment.

There may be a better coin than ethereum but the one that determines is the market. At present ethereum is more popular than Cardano. I think Cardano is a good coin and can be used as a long-term investment but to shift ethereum in terms of market cap value, I think it takes a longer time

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 11:57:05 AM

This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/
In the topic says that still cardano has the tremendous promise for the future in the industry but ethereum has also a promising dapps and platform in the whole cryptocurrency and eth has a long journey in cryptocurrency maybe it is hard to cardano to surpass eth in the future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 12:11:09 PM

in my opinion it's quite difficult for cardano to penetrate ethereum, ethereum is now getting stronger after passing $ 200 or more.

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 12:19:34 PM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/

My question here is, do you still have the same view? These days almost nobody talks about ADA. Whereas ETH is always in discussion and top in any media.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 12:44:43 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2019, 12:54:56 PM by coinsycrip09

in my opinion it's quite difficult for cardano to penetrate ethereum, ethereum is now getting stronger after passing $ 200 or more.
i agree with you, ethereum is still very strong and it is less likely for cardano to defeat ethereum.

My question here is, do you still have the same view? These days almost nobody talks about ADA. Whereas ETH is always in discussion and top in any media.
right, right now there is almost no discussion about ADA.
but look at the date of this post, at that time ADA was still very much talked about.
Rikotin

Activity: 296

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 01:49:25 PM

I hesitate to say that. because I am more confident with ethereum, ethereum is the second largest altcoin on the crypto market. While I don't see Cardano superior to ethereum.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 04:37:33 PM

Now the most important competitor of ETH is BNB, but I don't think that ETH will be destroyed by anyone, neither EOS, nor TRX, nor anyone

Exactly. Right now, BNB has greater chances of competing against Ethereum than Cardano itself. This is because, BNB already has a working product for the development and execution of smart contracts with its BEP5 standard for tokens. On the other hand, Cardano is simply a cryptocurrency with no smart contract features as developers have been too slow in upgrading their project. If they keep this pace, Cardano may never have the chance of "destroying" Ethereum within the long term. Even so, many alternatives with better tech than ETH (like TRON and EOS), haven't been able to destroy it since they lack mainstream adoption.

What Ethereum has over other smart contract platforms is unparalleled trust among its users. Many people prefer to deal with ETH because of its ease of use and tried-and-tested technology. Being the innovator in the smart contract space, has given it a first-mover advantage within the crypto market. Which is why, there's a high possibility that ETH will remain as the second largest crypto by market cap for a very long time.

Nonetheless, Cardano may very well complement Ethereum instead of destroying it altogether. Where ETH cannot do certain tasks, Cardano will prove to be better. The same thing happens vice versa. The diversity of Blockchains will allow developers to test their solutions in a more efficient manner. Ethereum provides censorship-resistance and decentralization, while Cardano provides unparalleled scalability for quick and cheap execution of dApps. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
mattadc

Activity: 426
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 06:05:34 PM

I hesitate to say that. because I am more confident with ethereum, ethereum is the second largest altcoin on the crypto market. While I don't see Cardano superior to ethereum.
It is unlikely that Cardano will be able to surpass ETH, because these two coins are very different and ETH has a much greater potential

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: