Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:18:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano will destroy Ethereum!  (Read 48329 times)
dungp3132

Activity: 274
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 03:14:26 AM

And until now, nothing has happened. ADA is still standing and nothing has developed for over a year. ADA prices even go down every day. I still insist that the ADA will never pass ETH, And  ADA should be careful of its position in this market because there are currently many good altcoin appearing.
ADA will hard to surpass ETH, but ADA won't drop continously over months. It will have to stop its falls someday, at its bottom range. Every coin will stop their drops/ corrections at their bottoms. I sold my ADA months ago, and still waited to get good price to buy it back. Honestly, I don't care that I have ADA in my portfolio or not, because when I buy it at good entry price, I will try to take profit as fast as possible and don't have plan to hold any coin for months (if I won't stucked with them).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Soberb

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 03:21:32 AM

I do not think that Cardano will beat Ethereum anytime. I am a big supporter and believer in Ethereum. I believe Ethereum will remain the best coin behind bitcoin, the king coin. The article may be biased.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
dungp3132

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 03:24:47 AM

I do not think that Cardano will beat Ethereum anytime. I am a big supporter and believer in Ethereum. I believe Ethereum will remain the best coin behind bitcoin, the king coin. The article may be biased.
Sure, Cardano will not be able to take over Ethereum. Cardano enthusiasts just naively and over-optimistic about its potential. The fact is opposite thing, and Cardano will have to struggle with other altcoins to survive and expand its ecosystem first. Taking over Ethereum is a further target, that should not be focused at the moment.
aauchit

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 03:56:12 AM

I dont think so ,ETH is very strong coin.Cardano has a good potential but actually not enough to destroy ETH of course.  Lets avoid thinking these ideas. However, sometimes people are thinking ETH can replace BTC its not true
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 04:12:16 AM

This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/
In the topic says that still cardano has the tremendous promise for the future in the industry but ethereum has also a promising dapps and platform in the whole cryptocurrency and eth has a long journey in cryptocurrency maybe it is hard to cardano to surpass eth in the future.

Both of them has sctive developments in the market and each one has different level of developments and it is impossible to comparee both of them, today both are actively trading in the market due each one has different level of developments.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
dungp3132

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 02:23:21 AM

soon cardano and ethereum will have their PoS fully functional.... let's see. I think this will reflect on both markets.
Cardano is smaller crypto currency, and their team might implement PoS for Cardano network sooner than Ethereum. I have a vague feeling about that, because Ethereum team delayed their upgrade to PoS for too long, repeatedly delayed it. It seems that they overscare about potential risks and serious technical issues that potentially happen if they do some mistakes with their codes for the upgrade.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 08:49:03 AM

This is really a big but impossible dream. Nothing to say, cardano is an interesting project but there is no competition, at least for some years. Time will tell us.

soon cardano and ethereum will have their PoS fully functional.... let's see. I think this will reflect on both markets.

both are good altcoins
but, ethereum still better than cardano in all directions my friend
because ethereum is the real game changer in crypto world,,

K4C

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 09:33:39 AM

I just couldn't stop laughing when I read this, Cardano destroying Ethereum? Very soon someone would wake up one morning and start saying that BNB would destroy BTC.. wait someone already did it!.

One thing you should know about the cryptocurrency space is that popularity matters and Ethereum has that, how many exchanges can Cardano boast that it's one of the major trading pairs? I will leave you to answer that.

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 09:57:18 PM

Nope I don't believe that cardano destroy ethereum beacuse I believe every coins have an own potential capability and use as alternative crypto currency and do not ethereum compare to any kind of altcoins we knows all about ethereum how it usefull and important coins in the crypto space.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 06:41:27 PM

And until now, nothing has happened. ADA is still standing and nothing has developed for over a year. ADA prices even go down every day. I still insist that the ADA will never pass ETH, And  ADA should be careful of its position in this market because there are currently many good altcoin appearing.

Exactly. It's been quite some time since Cardano's launch, yet we get nothing but a speculative cryptocurrency. That's not the case with Ethereum as there is already a working product which delivers as promised. Given its reliability, and long term sustainability, Ethereum has been the number one choice for dApps within many people worldwide. On the other hand, Cardano has been behind Ethereum and other smart contract platforms because of its slow development and innovation.

We could hodl ADA for as long as we want to, but if there's no working product, the project won't last for a long time. I know that Cardano's team wants to make their smart contract platform as safe and secure as possible. But, they need to speed things up a bit if they want to keep up the competition against other fierce rivals.

Until Cardano adopts a VM for smart contracts, Ethereum and other platforms will be in the lead across the crypto market. Even so, it'll be hard to overcome Ethereum because of its first-mover advantage and extreme popularity within the mainstream world. For once, EOS was thought to be "Ethereum's Killer" yet it has failed to do so in every way. The same thing might happen with Cardano and other alternatives as they'll be unable to surpass or destroy Ethereum within any point in time.

Nonetheless, as new smart contract platforms emerge with better tech and features than Cardano, it's very existence will become threatened over time. If it stays behind in the latest happenings within the crypto industry, it might as well be considered obsolete or useless to many people worldwide. Which is why, it's best for Cardano to accelerate its development in order to keep up with other competitors across the market. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
trust7

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 06:48:30 PM

So that there is no talk about ethereal what he sucks I do not care.  Because I think that he is the most worthy of the Altcoins.  I trust him and believe that the ego is underestimated.
Ethereum is the best cryptocurrency today, and the rest of the altcoins are just some kind of an ETH imitation.

Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 07:38:21 PM

I was also believed in that but now it's not the situation.ADA and ethereum both are good as a project. They both hold good reputation and a big amount of marketcap. But at this moment ethereum is the most popular platform available. And it's also the most used platform. In other hand cardano already launched its mainnet but there is very less project less marketing. So  it's hard at least at this moment to defeat ethereum. Cardno comes with some great idea but some how implementation in not going well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 03:34:08 AM

I was also believed in that but now it's not the situation.ADA and ethereum both are good as a project. They both hold good reputation and a big amount of marketcap. But at this moment ethereum is the most popular platform available. And it's also the most used platform. In other hand cardano already launched its mainnet but there is very less project less marketing. So  it's hard at least at this moment to defeat ethereum. Cardno comes with some great idea but some how implementation in not going well.

Within the early days of launch, many people believed that Cardano would be able to outpace Ethereum in the future. Yet, it's been a couple of years since inception without delivering a truly working product as originally intended. Cardano unlike Ethereum, is just another speculative cryptocurrency without a functional framework for decentralized applications. Even EOS is better than Cardano, after being launched a year ago. It all comes down to which platform could deliver scalable, and most of all, secure smart contracts for the world to use. So far, Ethereum's biggest competitor is EOS than Cardano itself. But things could change, if Cardano takes a step up to improve its platform in the least time possible.

With a lot of hard work from both the development team and the community, Cardano could become as solid as Ethereum someday. In the meantime, it'll remain behind ETH in terms of market cap and mainstream popularity. It's only useful as a long-term investment, than a utility token like ETH. Despite this, Cardano has a lower price than ETH, making it much more accessible to people in the mainstream world. With a good amount of dApps that are yet to come, it could gain traction in no time.

Nonetheless, Cardano will never destroy Ethereum but it could complement it in many ways. You can buy both cryptocurrencies to stack them up for the future, as smart contracts hold a lot of promise within the mainstream world. If the concept becomes successful, then expect to see a massive upsurge in price for any smart-contract based crypto (like ETH and ADA) within the future. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 09:02:54 AM

I still hold a decent amount of cardano for 2 years now, the development is good and ongoing. they have a big lack in marketing. hope they are going to focus marketing someday. otherwise i'm not so optimistic that cardano will destroy ethereum in the future
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 02:17:45 AM

I still hold a decent amount of cardano for 2 years now, the development is good and ongoing. they have a big lack in marketing. hope they are going to focus marketing someday. otherwise i'm not so optimistic that cardano will destroy ethereum in the future

The Cardano team needs to have a balance between marketing/promotion of their cryptocurrency and active development. So far, they have kept up to their promise by delivering new features to the platform at a slow and steady rate. But, they've been lacking the marketing of their cryptocurrency in order to attract more people into it. If they had a focus on marketing too, Cardano would've been much more valuable than what it is right now.

Still though, Cardano is a work-in-progress where it doesn't even have a framework for smart contracts. In contrast, Ethereum already has a working product for smart contracts where people can interact with decentralized applications and tokens on the Blockchain. That key feature is missing from Cardano, making it only a speculative cryptocurrency like the rest of the coins on the market.

Which is why, the odds of Cardano destroy or replacing Ethereum within the future are one in a million. Unless the team accelerates the development of Cardano, and implements new and exciting features not found elsewhere, alternatives like EOS and TRON will be far ahead of it for a long time. Right now, the closest competitor towards Ethereum is EOS instead of Cardano. EOS is light-years ahead of Cardano with a highly-scalable platform for smart contracts. But despite these facts, there's still hope that Cardano will rise into an unstoppable cryptocurrency because of its scientific approach to scaling unlike no other cryptocurrency today. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 12:50:20 AM

this is old news, but until now Cardano has not shown any signs of resistance,
so according to me, this is just FOMO for cardano,
but that doesn't mean cardano is bad, cardano is very good, and should be considered for long-term investment,
but if the problem is ETH and Cardano I'm still not too sure about that.
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 03:31:09 AM

This is really a big but impossible dream. Nothing to say, cardano is an interesting project but there is no competition, at least for some years. Time will tell us.

both are good altcoins
but, ethereum still better than cardano in all directions my friend
because ethereum is the real game changer in crypto world,,

Ethereum is currently better than Cardano because it has a greater market cap value. In addition, ethereum becomes the main pair besides bitcoin in many large exchangers so that the value of ethereum transactions is very liquid

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 05:47:20 AM

Do you know why none of these altcoins will ever be able to topple Bitcoin from the top?

Bitcoin was created by Satoshi Nakamoto, who was an ideologically driven individual. He never cared about his own personal benefit. If he had such thoughts, then he could have sold his Bitcoin stash (BTC980,000) long ago.

Altcoins are being created by money-minded individuals, whose only aim is to make money for themselves after exploiting the hype created by Bitcoin. Cardano is no different from this.
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 05:56:53 PM

Do you know why none of these altcoins will ever be able to topple Bitcoin from the top?

Bitcoin was created by Satoshi Nakamoto, who was an ideologically driven individual. He never cared about his own personal benefit. If he had such thoughts, then he could have sold his Bitcoin stash (BTC980,000) long ago.

Altcoins are being created by money-minded individuals, whose only aim is to make money for themselves after exploiting the hype created by Bitcoin. Cardano is no different from this.
We still do not know exactly who created Bitcoin, and perhaps the truth will be different than what you say. But I also believe that powerful people created Bitcoin.
dungp3132

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 06:20:56 AM

Vitalik is my idol, a big guy in crypto, technically. He maintains his pure approach on technical aspect, and I have never seen he manipulated price through his tweets. Ethereum is a giant in crypto, just staying behind bitcoin, and I don't think in months or next two years, there are altcoins can beat Ethereum. The coin might maintain its second position more than next two years. Cardano is a good and potential altcoin, but for now, I don't see probability for Cardano to take over Ethereum.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: