Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:40:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here  (Read 96054 times)
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:07:22 PM

The project, which is connected with the decoding of DNA, is a serious project. I would like to know if you have documents for all the services and activities that you will carry out?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:06:01 PM

The project, which is connected with the decoding of DNA, is a serious project. I would like to know if you have documents for all the services and activities that you will carry out?
First of all you need to get acquainted with whitepaper of the project and completely to read it. If after that you have any questions, then you can safely set them to the developer through feedback.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:55:15 PM

No doubt DNAtix is a unique project where they are working to find DNA finding from people & work with blockchain by some Engineer, miners.But i think the should include Genetic doctors who can help them more  
Yes you are right. But i think they already hired one team to do all this work. As we all know that DNAtix concept os very different fom any other projects soi think it may be very high chance for success of project soon.
Yes. The concept of DNAtix is very impressive and well made plan because there are a lot of benefits that can be gain by the customers and users. So the chance to succeed here in crypto world will be possible since most of the people now are likely to support a company that offers good services in regards to health conditions.
DNAtix (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 09:09:24 PM

An interesting idea in health care, but I do not understand why citizens of the United States and Israel can not participate?

We aim to maintain the highest standards of regulatory compliance, as such, you must be an accredited investor to participate in the ICO.

DNAtix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 09:15:27 PM

Specifically, what kind of token is it? It is an attractive website, but I want more specific information. Will bonuses be granted when purchasing with ICO?

The token is a utility toke. Tokens are currently selling at $0.4 and it will increase gradually to $0.08 at the launch of the ICO (November 15th). Following the ICO (December 15th) the token price will be $1.00.

TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 09:17:10 PM

It seems like some countries are excluded here. It is really a great project that deserve wider audience I hope they get to have those countries when the whole blockchain adaptation is over

DNAtix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 09:35:52 PM

tell me please, do you plan to run a bounty campaign? In what social networks will it take place and when will you launch the campaign?

You can find the details for our bounty campaign here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4899852.0

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:57:10 PM

This is seems to be a big and challenging kind of project because members of the team are professional and quite have some set of skills. Moreover, the project is well-arranged and organize which it shows some serious kind of work.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:13:09 PM

Health is very important and necessity to all human kind. No doubt a lot of investors and supporters will embrace and support this project because of it's uniqueness and benefits we can get.
Yes, absolutely project that consists and fucoses in health of the people are kore likely attractive to everyone. As the old saying says health is wealth so its very important to exert extra effort about health issues. So I guess this will be a good idea. Hopefully this  project will be a success and supported by many.

Genetics is way way more than just health, it's a lot lot more about active prevention of stuff, prediction of stuff related to problems to overall health

So, this is like so much complicated and very challenging kind of platform because the word genetics is really a big word in terms of science. Also, the team probably are very highly skilled and must be an expert because we are talking about the lives of the human IMO.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:21:40 PM

This is seems to be a big and challenging kind of project because members of the team are professional and quite have some set of skills. Moreover, the project is well-arranged and organize which it shows some serious kind of work.

Knowing this project having a team members that are professionals made me expect to achieved success. As what I have seen about the tumeline when it was started until now makes me conclude that they have a good foundation which is very important to have. To sum it up, this is a good, serious and useful project which everyone of us can benefit.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:05:45 PM

Knowing this project having a team members that are professionals made me expect to achieved success. As what I have seen about the tumeline when it was started until now makes me conclude that they have a good foundation which is very important to have. To sum it up, this is a good, serious and useful project which everyone of us can benefit.
Of course, DNA belong to genetics scientific. That why they need people have enough knowledgement about this section.

cryptodrunk

Activity: 217

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:11:29 PM

Genetic data is extremely sensitive and contains information about a person’s identity, origin, family ties, and of course the risk for developing genetic conditions or diseases such as Alzheimer’s, cancer, diabetes, and more. The fear that this information would reach the wrong hands has prevented many people from using advanced genetic services and performing genetic tests.

Genetic data is extremely sensitive... so let´s put it on a BLOCKCHAIN!!

I have my doubts that this is a good application for a blockchain. Sensitive
information is one of the areas where a centralized solution might actually be more secure
than a decentralized solution.

Besides, I also doubt that this is the reason that people have refrained from using advanced
genetic services. People might just be unaware of the existence of these services or simply
might be uninterested in genetic data.

Thank you for your comments.

We believe that blockchain technology is an excellent solution to the data security issues currently facing genetic services. Especially given the recent news of more centralized projects being hacked or even selling user data without permission.

Our goal is to build entire ecosystem for consumers, service providers and researchers to interact with the privacy of the data as a top priority.

Regarding awareness, we hope that our project and others like it will help move the field forward, offering new solutions in the field of preventative healthcare.

In my opinion security is one of the main problems of this type of services, I do not think blockchain is the most appropriate for it. The genetic samples should always remain anonymous, it is a very sensitive information. For me the main use of these services would be to put in the hands of researchers useful information for the cure of many diseases but I have my doubts that this is the way to do it. Greetings.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:29:17 PM

Adopt blockchain technology in genetic services and allowing the user to manage their genetic information effortlessly and securely seem as a good idea, however the token price is kinda high, 1 dollar for 1 DNATIX.
DNAtix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 12:17:13 AM

Genetic data is extremely sensitive and contains information about a person’s identity, origin, family ties, and of course the risk for developing genetic conditions or diseases such as Alzheimer’s, cancer, diabetes, and more. The fear that this information would reach the wrong hands has prevented many people from using advanced genetic services and performing genetic tests.

Genetic data is extremely sensitive... so let´s put it on a BLOCKCHAIN!!

I have my doubts that this is a good application for a blockchain. Sensitive
information is one of the areas where a centralized solution might actually be more secure
than a decentralized solution.

Besides, I also doubt that this is the reason that people have refrained from using advanced
genetic services. People might just be unaware of the existence of these services or simply
might be uninterested in genetic data.

Thank you for your comments.

We believe that blockchain technology is an excellent solution to the data security issues currently facing genetic services. Especially given the recent news of more centralized projects being hacked or even selling user data without permission.

Our goal is to build entire ecosystem for consumers, service providers and researchers to interact with the privacy of the data as a top priority.

Regarding awareness, we hope that our project and others like it will help move the field forward, offering new solutions in the field of preventative healthcare.

In my opinion security is one of the main problems of this type of services, I do not think blockchain is the most appropriate for it. The genetic samples should always remain anonymous, it is a very sensitive information. For me the main use of these services would be to put in the hands of researchers useful information for the cure of many diseases but I have my doubts that this is the way to do it. Greetings.

Thank you for your insights. It is certainly a problem that needs a solution. Frequently it is revealed that major centralized service providers are selling data, involved in hacks, or other issues which may compromise a user's anonymity. We think our proposal is a major step in the right direction. In building our own blockchain, we hope to cover all the basis, facilitating research while keeping the user's data security as the highest priority.

This is just the beginning, but we're moving forward every day!

In fact, we've just passed yet another hurdle in our research with a huge boost to our open source DNA compression tool. http://www.iowanewsheadlines.com/story/177548/dnatix-releases-an-updated-version-of-its-open-source-dna-compression-tool.html

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:50:47 AM

Specifically, what kind of token is it? It is an attractive website, but I want more specific information. Will bonuses be granted when purchasing with ICO?

The token is a utility toke. Tokens are currently selling at $0.4 and it will increase gradually to $0.08 at the launch of the ICO (November 15th). Following the ICO (December 15th) the token price will be $1.00.

So for now its their attracting white list investors for the upcoming ICO? Are their any private  or pre-ico sale? As I know these steps are the first to make before the official sale launch.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 02:08:59 AM

Adopt blockchain technology in genetic services and allowing the user to manage their genetic information effortlessly and securely seem as a good idea, however the token price is kinda high, 1 dollar for 1 DNATIX.

As we know the price of this one cannot stable until the its on the exchange, If the investors will not dump it right?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 05:09:25 AM

As we know the price of this one cannot stable until the its on the exchange, If the investors will not dump it right?

with this kind of market you don't really know what will happen to it's price. So far most of finished ICOs recently have a massive dump due to the market collapse.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:40:26 AM

No doubt DNAtix is a unique project where they are working to find DNA finding from people & work with blockchain by some Engineer, miners.But i think the should include Genetic doctors who can help them more  
Yes you are right. But i think they already hired one team to do all this work. As we all know that DNAtix concept os very different fom any other projects soi think it may be very high chance for success of project soon.
Its good that they have personals for such professional job it would be reassuring, and we could say its different from others and has a chance of success.

MandraGade

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:09:42 AM

with this kind of market you don't really know what will happen to it's price. So far most of finished ICOs recently have a massive dump due to the market collapse.

Token prices do not matter, as long as they are balanced with great team concepts and performance, everything will be successful. I hope like that on this platform,and I'm sure this team has understood the current market conditions.
I hope this team maintains the loyalty and trust of users and investors.
ridumbwebp

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:17:07 AM

This is a business that addresses the people’s problem and pays for the goods. The allocation of funds on each idea item is one of the factors that can compete with other businesss for the same purpose in the market. The community paid much attention to the issue. Can you share more detail?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: