Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:57:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here  (Read 96054 times)
Gardner.Midi

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:15:44 PM

The team of this project is very experienced I think, now when i look at them on the website.Do you plan to hire more people in the future for a full-time job? Thanks
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:19:43 PM

I read your white papers and it gives me more information about the project. I like that way you put your team faces and its great to know that. It is reliable to us and we can get a percent trust following this project.

For me, just by looking and reading the whitepaper you can easily conclude how good  and how trusted the project is. It is very unique and have an active team which is so good to have. It is important to know and understand everthing first in order to stop those negative thoughts and queries. I am sure having those things can make people trust the project fully. Looking forward for the step by step success of this project.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:20:49 PM

I read your white papers and it gives me more information about the project. I like that way you put your team faces and its great to know that. It is reliable to us and we can get a percent trust following this project.
I also noticed that the development team is very open about providing all of its information. So I think many users can trust this project.
They will do as soon as possible, actually it is really needed for anyone who take cares about DNA technology.

Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:25:12 PM

This is a very interesting directions and at the same time it is useful for the people that they will learn more about genetic data.
I like this project the innovation in the field of genetic testing has developing very much day by day.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:25:18 PM

I also noticed that the development team is very open about providing all of its information. So I think many users can trust this project.
They will do as soon as possible, actually it is really needed for anyone who take cares about DNA technology.
Yes, i totally agree with you, i myself have belief at this project, DNA genetics now is important for human.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 11:12:26 PM

The team of this project is very experienced I think, now when i look at them on the website.Do you plan to hire more people in the future for a full-time job? Thanks
Which kind of job are you talking about man i didnt see anything like a job offer here is more like securing your genetic information and other things most people fear it can be tampered with and put it on the blockchain to make it more secured

Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:14:13 PM

The opportunities are very nice that the global genetic testing services market is witnessing significant growth and is expected to expand at a robust rate due to rise in the adoption of health care IT solutions for genitive testing.
It's a good investment to the investors who want to invest invest in it and who have the necessary to survive for master volatility and know how to dealin a difficult situation.
ChrisGut

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:14:40 PM

What do you check fistful when invest money in new business? I check team. Ethereum have the best team on crypto market. Anything else you need to hear?
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:36:13 PM

What do you check fistful when invest money in new business? I check team. Ethereum have the best team on crypto market. Anything else you need to hear?

First you need to check the idea and if it will work well as business in crypto market, them the team and their strategy to achieve the goals and finally look at their offer and see if it's good investment for you as investor.
Shawn.Preste

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:45:10 PM

it may be one that bigger coins look to absorb because of the inroads the dev team is making with a multi-billion$$$$ industry. Either way, it is low risk/high reward for investors. Count me IN!!!
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:47:57 PM

Same here, I notice how active their admin. Keep on sharing and answering information and jdeas regarding the project. Quite a very good start for new and growing project in the market.  Seems active team members and developers are more likely to get sympathy and help from the public, they also have large chance to gain more participants and investors.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:52:27 PM

First you need to check the idea and if it will work well as business in crypto market, them the team and their strategy to achieve the goals and finally look at their offer and see if it's good investment for you as investor.
Precisely,  check everything before making any decisions. Learn and study how the project will work and possible thing to happened along project process and doing the marketing procedures.  If you are satisfied with all your gathered information you can now decide to invest the project. Goals and plans of the project must alsl be considered.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:58:10 PM

This is a very interesting directions and at the same time it is useful for the people that they will learn more about genetic data.
I like this project the innovation in the field of genetic testing has developing very much day by day.
You are right mate. With this functions, it will be very interesting to follow this until the end since the goals and missions of this kind of project are very useful for mankind. Aside for the probability to earn such profits, the knowledged and learnings that can we gain is very valuable and worth it.
JavarisN

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:15:20 AM

Market be more and more manipulative. It'snot so good situation. Investing in few altcoins in which technology you believe it is everything which i recommend to you.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:01:51 AM

DNAtix is currently the only company that offers a working platform performing digital analysis, storage, and transfer of DNA sequences in an anonymous way, soon to implement encrypted blockchain tech.

They will need more bigger financial needs in terms of updating for the project's development stages. For the company to be able to supply all their needs for the platform.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 02:08:57 AM

I think they can add more campaigns to attract more potential investors like contest making videos explaining the concepts of the project and other more helpful things for this project.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:10:02 AM

The project is still new and we can still expect more new updates and developments from the team. But they should be more active so that possible serious investors will join the project.
You are right but Maybe for now I think we might expect them to be more busier, though they should at least visit here quite often to give help.  

Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 02:29:56 AM

what kind of job are you talking?  is they announce any kind of job offer. I couldn't see that.

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:43:32 AM

I think they can add more campaigns to attract more potential investors like contest making videos explaining the concepts of the project and other more helpful things for this project.
Well buddy, I will agree to your idea that has been suggested to the team of the DNAtix. Well, a video making contest is a good way that will benefits both all the participants and this project. A video presentation made is much easier and convenient to people to easily understand and learn more about the project concepts and admiring goals.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:12:06 AM

DNAtix is currently the only company that offers a working platform performing digital analysis, storage, and transfer of DNA sequences in an anonymous way, soon to implement encrypted blockchain tech.
Every day I am more and more surprised at how the world is changing. So many new technologies, and now this will be linked to DNA and access to it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: