Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:31:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here  (Read 96055 times)
Stiveslash

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:11:08 PM

I read your white papers and it gives me more information about the project. I like that way you put your team faces and its great to know that. It is reliable to us and we can get a percent trust following this project.
I also noticed that the development team is very open about providing all of its information. So I think many users can trust this project.
They will do as soon as possible, actually it is really needed for anyone who take cares about DNA technology.
I believe that any technology can be used both for creation and destruction, I hope the team understands this too.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:20:19 PM

I cant wait to try the dna wallet, hopefully android and desktop version will be developed first so that I could install it ob both platforms.
Yes, the output of the wallet could increase interest in this project, we would see it in reality, I hope that this event will soon happen.
KipM

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:23:30 PM

Nobody asked it in here but what are you planning to do with unsold tokens? And I wonder do you have bounty campaign that is going on? Thanks for your reply in advance
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:30:12 PM

The idea of the project is good, but in the field of health it is very difficult to innovate, I think that the implementation of the project will be delayed.
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:16:28 PM

The team of this project is very experienced I think, now when i look at them on the website.Do you plan to hire more people in the future for a full-time job? Thanks
Do you think that there are not enough people in the team? I think that they are completely composed by the right team and they will not hire anyone else. Of course, I'm not exactly saying exactly, but most likely it will.
The project for me does not seem so big, and I think that people are enough to create a product, I think they should cope.

Most projects these days barely have any real concept apart from one some random USP that they try to sell as if it's the greatest thing on this Earth
keroykeroy

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:47:07 PM

The idea of the project is good, but in the field of health it is very difficult to innovate, I think that the implementation of the project will be delayed.

Agree, the projects seems to be unpredictable, there will be more and more research to handle this project. And I think this is one of a brilliant project I've ever read.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:08:12 PM

The project has best team members and the road map also contains great till now and expecting the best in the future.
And in the future the DNAtix genetic ecosystem will bring some of the brightest future minds on the planet together in on place for the first time ever.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:32:58 PM

Agree, the projects seems to be unpredictable, there will be more and more research to handle this project. And I think this is one of a brilliant project I've ever read.
I agree with you, this project has a great future, but developers need to understand that to implement their project they will have to make a lot of efforts.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:24:03 PM

I read your white papers and it gives me more information about the project. I like that way you put your team faces and its great to know that. It is reliable to us and we can get a percent trust following this project.
I also noticed that the development team is very open about providing all of its information. So I think many users can trust this project.
They will do as soon as possible, actually it is really needed for anyone who take cares about DNA technology.
I believe that any technology can be used both for creation and destruction, I hope the team understands this too.
You are right, but It should be noted that destruction has to be adequate and correct, with the minimum damage to surrounding space. In some countries already use such methods of destruction therefore worries isn't necessary, I think team knows that it does.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
JimRa

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:38:06 PM

incredible idea I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses and benefits as well, I also see this business developed an airdrop program, where I can see the thread about it?
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:48:05 PM

You are right, but It should be noted that destruction has to be adequate and correct, with the minimum damage to surrounding space. In some countries already use such methods of destruction therefore worries isn't necessary, I think team knows that it does.
I think we have nothing to worry about. The team of developers clearly knows all the pros and cons of their work, so they know how to make the project as secure as possible.
Roserneuprith

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:58:18 PM

Hi,  This is so much guaranteed, all the legendaries on the forum are supporting, celebrities are supporting it! You can not hesitate now, 100X investment returned is just around the corner.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:27:40 PM

I think we have nothing to worry about. The team of developers clearly knows all the pros and cons of their work, so they know how to make the project as secure as possible.
Many factors also influence success of this or that project. You shouldn't forget about various trifles which can affect it. Sometimes even experience of developers and their previous merits are leveled before difficulties.

wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:55:17 PM

I agree with you, this project has a great future, but developers need to understand that to implement their project they will have to make a lot of efforts.
Every project here in cryptocurrency space needs to have a lot of efforts and good strategies in order to have a chance to succeed. And I think the team already understands that since this kind of project is not easy and needs a lot of time to developed especially now that the crypto market is not in a good situation for investments.
Connufeepa

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:00:15 PM

They have great features and lets not forget the person making the ann thread i think the guys from the team and the token itself have great potential that will soon be realized just a matter of time
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:04:47 PM

What is special on their platform is that people with brilliant minds and wide experience can work hand and hand to create a blockchain based app that can innovate medical studies.

That's quite an interesting concept wherein the technology really adopting the future that could help the humanity be more accessible in terms of their medical. This is going to be a long and big project that needs bigger funds to continue build the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Alex.Newman

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:15:53 PM

Now it is clear why people have recognized the value of the plan. At least it looks like they have. But some of it's due to it being a really useful plan that can have global implications.
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:40:32 PM

I like the concept of this project, and my opinion is that the project's findings will be useful to many. Investors understand this and are interested in the project.

It will be a long term investment but it is not a good project to invest for short term, with the current market it will be difficult for them to attract investors and what I want to see is how are they going to do ads or marketing.
Well, you have a point buddy, with the unstable market right now it's really hard for the project to gain and attract clients interest,but its not just about it. We all know that market price is never stable as what we want instead we in the market manage to adjust and look for another way. Just like this project I know as of this time e team are busy looking and searching for good ways to help the project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:56:00 PM

I like the concept of this project, and my opinion is that the project's findings will be useful to many. Investors understand this and are interested in the project.

It will be a long term investment but it is not a good project to invest for short term, with the current market it will be difficult for them to attract investors and what I want to see is how are they going to do ads or marketing.
Well, you have a point buddy, with the unstable market right now it's really hard for the project to gain and attract clients interest,but its not just about it. We all know that market price is never stable as what we want instead we in the market manage to adjust and look for another way. Just like this project I know as of this time e team are busy looking and searching for good ways to help the project.

Definitely, it's a big challenge for them and they have to take more options so that when they faced difficulties they can make adjustments. And yes, the team probably have been doing a lot of possibilities to make the project more potential to succeed.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:17:08 PM

Definitely, it's a big challenge for them and they have to take more options so that when they faced difficulties they can make adjustments. And yes, the team probably have been doing a lot of possibilities to make the project more potential to succeed.

A big challenge indeed,  because of the current situation it needs more time to think for a better strategy in order to make it more attractive and to make people feel less worries about the market situation. I am sure that the team have already a plan how to handle this kind of situation.  Let just support and wait for their updates and new information from the team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: