Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:55:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here  (Read 96054 times)
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:20:13 PM

Now it is clear why people have recognized the value of the plan. At least it looks like they have. But some of it's due to it being a really useful plan that can have global implications.
Yes, i agree with you, DNAtix have a lot of potential, but they need the plan for growth at the future more clearly to all investor understand and know what the team will do.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:36:08 PM

Now it is clear why people have recognized the value of the plan. At least it looks like they have. But some of it's due to it being a really useful plan that can have global implications.
Yes, i agree with you, DNAtix have a lot of potential, but they need the plan for growth at the future more clearly to all investor understand and know what the team will do.
The first tine I lend my eyes with this project I know this is quite a good one. I do believe that the project will be successful and will processed because of its good concept. The community is slowly growing each day good indication that the project is now famous and popular in the market. Probably this will make the project well known and well developed.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 10:37:10 PM

i think they already have an established roadmap for that and also they have a standard idea they just need other organizations to be able to adopt the idea and then use it so that it can create general awareness for the project

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:37:56 PM

What is the plan for DNAtix at current time? I really hope can know the exactly of their plan for make sure they can grow.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:13:01 PM

The team of this project is very experienced I think, now when i look at them on the website.Do you plan to hire more people in the future for a full-time job? Thanks
what kind of job are you talking?  is they announce any kind of job offer. I couldn't see that.

He's asking if there is any opportunity to joint the team  Grin. I think the answer is No, because there is no hiring page on their website, however the company's email and address are available, you can contact them directly.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:45:44 AM

When I first saw this project here in the crypto currency community, I found it interesting as it touches my perspective of interest. And up until now, I am following this project and giving my support to this since it has a great goal not only for the science industry but also for the good influence it might make for the crypto currency community. I hope the team will make a great promotions for this project.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:18:27 AM

When I first saw this project here in the crypto currency community, I found it interesting as it touches my perspective of interest. And up until now, I am following this project and giving my support to this since it has a great goal not only for the science industry but also for the good influence it might make for the crypto currency community. I hope the team will make a great promotions for this project.

Well as long if the team are really legit and trusted, Are their anyone knows how can I watch some of their videos and and interviews? If there are?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 02:24:34 AM

I cant wait to try the dna wallet, hopefully android and desktop version will be developed first so that I could install it ob both platforms.

Do DNATIX have staking wallet like for master node settings? I think this will be a good idea to gather investors via master node stakings.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:47:16 AM

Hey,  If the your token is officially registered with the US government, then this is very good news for the whole plan. This is a good sign for the development and attraction of investments. I believe that the token will be very popular and in demand.
Yes you are right. Tell me, where did you see the documents that officially confirm that the token is registered in the US?
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:49:28 AM

*Excluded countries: Israel, USA, Iran, Iraq, Syria, North Korea, Lebanon, China, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Pakistan*

Why there are a lot of countries does not allowed to join on this project?

As far as I remember, genetics is not new specially to those advance technology like U.S., so why creating a project like this if that is already exist?
Forcovaljudg

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:46:26 AM

From whitepaper its very interesting and worthy to invest project. An all in one place for crypto users. Will it support multinational currencies in the business’s ecosystem?HuhHuh??!
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:09:30 AM

The idea of the project is good, but in the field of health it is very difficult to innovate, I think that the implementation of the project will be delayed.

Agree, the projects seems to be unpredictable, there will be more and more research to handle this project. And I think this is one of a brilliant project I've ever read.
I agree with you, this project has a great future, but developers need to understand that to implement their project they will have to make a lot of efforts.
Well its natural that lots of efforts are to be exerted for every project there is to cope with the competition,  and if not I believe they won't  make it half way.

jessmem

Merit: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:48:18 AM

Hello,  Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That's what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I do not see it's longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?
Why do you think a fully centralized service is not viable? I think many will disagree with you, I would like to receive a well-reasoned answer.
jessmem

Merit: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:50:52 AM

Actually a good project!
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:55:17 AM

Does your project currently have large investors who are already interested in the project and have invested or are willing to invest a large sum in it?
thermosgrey

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:27:36 PM

I learned about your white paper, DNAtix this is a platform created for the provision of genetic services has been decentralized, obviously this is a unique and exciting concept. but this only works for some people who know and care about their genetic research, but like most people around the world may not care about gen too. Can you explain to me? How your community can benefit from this platform?
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:55:43 PM

Does your project currently have large investors who are already interested in the project and have invested or are willing to invest a large sum in it?
Good questions mate. Also, I wanted to know what are the strategies and plans of the team to convince more people to join on their presales? How much funds that they have collected as of now? Hopefully, this will be presented and shared to the supporters since it can give more motivations to keep in supporting and promoting the project.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:48:23 PM

I learned about your white paper, DNAtix this is a platform created for the provision of genetic services has been decentralized, obviously this is a unique and exciting concept. but this only works for some people who know and care about their genetic research, but like most people around the world may not care about gen too. Can you explain to me? How your community can benefit from this platform?
These are technologies of the future and in the near future they will become more popular then DNAtix will be able to progress in development and will become one of pro-parents of this direction. It is necessary to wait only a little until people begin to think more deeply.

TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:55:31 PM

Good questions mate. Also, I wanted to know what are the strategies and plans of the team to convince more people to join on their presales? How much funds that they have collected as of now? Hopefully, this will be presented and shared to the supporters since it can give more motivations to keep in supporting and promoting the project.
They might not be publishing it publicly since there are so many projects that wanted to be success and trying to steal this project strategy.
Tuumbo

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:05:11 PM

They might not be publishing it publicly since there are so many projects that wanted to be success and trying to steal this project strategy.
Perhaps this is true, but without a public strategy and discussion of this strategy, it will be difficult to attract investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: