Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:37:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here  (Read 96054 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:16:38 PM

Does your project currently have large investors who are already interested in the project and have invested or are willing to invest a large sum in it?
Good questions mate. Also, I wanted to know what are the strategies and plans of the team to convince more people to join on their presales? How much funds that they have collected as of now? Hopefully, this will be presented and shared to the supporters since it can give more motivations to keep in supporting and promoting the project.
They might not be publishing it publicly since there are so many projects that wanted to be success and trying to steal this project strategy.
Perhaps this is true, but without a public strategy and discussion of this strategy, it will be difficult to attract investors.

Well, it is not necessary to publish their strategies but this project must implement it all to be able to encourage more investors to check DNAtix project and hopefully make good investments.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:27:11 PM

if you go through the Whitepaper of the project, you will see that there’s a system to ensure stability, no matter what market does. It'sreally good designed system and makes a lot of sense.

If it's really true then this features will surely help us most specially investors but I am curious how the developers can be able to implement such features that this will not affect the market current status.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Roserneuprith

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:30:17 PM

Cannot wait for the alpha release of the platform. It will help the business a lot, because it will show what the true potential this idea has. As already said there is massive money in the intermodal industry and they really need solutions for their logistic problems. If done right (and I beleive in the team) it could be a revolution in that field.
CryptoCot

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:30:43 PM

if you go through the Whitepaper of the project, you will see that there’s a system to ensure stability, no matter what market does. It'sreally good designed system and makes a lot of sense.

If it's really true then this features will surely help us most specially investors but I am curious how the developers can be able to implement such features that this will not affect the market current status.

I think that the implementation of these ideas requires large investment cryptocurrency funds and various insurance programs or stabilization funds. Independently, each project will not be able to guarantee the stability of the price for its token.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:34:12 PM

I'm totally sure if they able to implement that features because they were a serious developer and a serious developer usually do not regret for what they are promise.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:36:27 PM

Does your project currently have large investors who are already interested in the project and have invested or are willing to invest a large sum in it?
A very good question, I would also add to it the issue of preliminary arrangements for the use of the product.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:56:59 PM

A very good question, I would also add to it the issue of preliminary arrangements for the use of the product.
I think if the development team had a contract with a major investor, they would have made an announcement about it. But I have not seen such news, I think there are no big investors yet.
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:59:34 PM

I'm totally sure if they able to implement that features because they were a serious developer and a serious developer usually do not regret for what they are promise.

Little promise, you still need to do. We hope that the team will try to fulfill its promises and we will see the result.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:09:45 PM

Little promise, you still need to do. We hope that the team will try to fulfill its promises and we will see the result.
the fulfillment of promises is certainly good, but in fact, I have not seen a single message from the developers. I think they need to be more sociable.
JimRa

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:12:31 PM

Hello,  What will be transaction fees, when all this conversions kick in? What is the minimum to invest in the business? What will be incentives for the merchants?
crispynougat

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:17:55 PM

the fulfillment of promises is certainly good, but in fact, I have not seen a single message from the developers. I think they need to be more sociable.
exactly, they have to realize what they have planned for this project to prove that the project is actually running, besides communities is important to a project as a supporter, a team has to be more responsive and informative about the development of community projects in this forum.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:18:56 PM

What is the current price for one token? Will the prices of the current market affect it? Since the prices for today are very scary, and bryus that they will continue to fall ..
Gerryl6

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:39:51 PM

I like the concept of this project, and my opinion is that the project's findings will be useful to many. Investors understand this and are interested in the project.

It will be a long term investment but it is not a good project to invest for short term, with the current market it will be difficult for them to attract investors and what I want to see is how are they going to do ads or marketing.

I think the best way to promote is to do Airdrops and Bounty Campaign, but sometimes there is sad reality that bounty hunters, will going to dump the coin if and only if they cannot see progress in the projects, this is what i found from other projects.
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:53:22 PM

Good questions mate. Also, I wanted to know what are the strategies and plans of the team to convince more people to join on their presales? How much funds that they have collected as of now? Hopefully, this will be presented and shared to the supporters since it can give more motivations to keep in supporting and promoting the project.
They might not be publishing it publicly since there are so many projects that wanted to be success and trying to steal this project strategy.
Strategies are for everyone it will differ I think in approaches and processing. The good timing and approach will measure the length of project influence in the market and to its investors. The good approach will bring  fascinating results and standings of the project. The process of each strategies will make the ream to improve and develop project ideas and concepts on the stage of processing.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:56:57 PM

The idea of the project is good, but in the field of health it is very difficult to innovate, I think that the implementation of the project will be delayed.

Agree, the projects seems to be unpredictable, there will be more and more research to handle this project. And I think this is one of a brilliant project I've ever read.
I agree with you, this project has a great future, but developers need to understand that to implement their project they will have to make a lot of efforts.
Well its natural that lots of efforts are to be exerted for every project there is to cope with the competition,  and if not I believe they won't  make it half way.
Efforts and perseverance will be a good addition factors in project growth. If the team will give additional efforts for the project progress this might help the project its easier way to victory and perseverance will eventually help each team to handle different situations in the project growth.
DNAtix (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 04:12:32 PM

What is the current price for one token? Will the prices of the current market affect it? Since the prices for today are very scary, and bryus that they will continue to fall ..

Thank you for your questions.

During the first month of the pre-sale, token prices are set at $0.40. The second month will be $0.50. And the third month will be $0.60.

Upon completion of the ICO, prices will be $1.00.

FeiibuuMar

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:14:33 PM

The creativity of the team has been showed in the mockups, the concept inspire trust in the people that want to follow new excellent projects, and now I saw that this set of great ideas called ANN it has a potential to grow exponentially in the near future. Congrats
DNAtix (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 04:17:52 PM

Thanks for your questions, connecoin and Slashoon.

We are attacking the presales on multiple fronts - from advertising campaigns and press releases highlighting our technological progress to features from both crypto and medical-industry experts, we are expanding our coverage and reach by the day. We also have a bounty campaign in progress and will be setting up for airdrops as we get closer to the actual ICO

As we're still in the presale period, we have not yet released our current numbers but plan to in time.

keroykeroy

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:49:51 PM

If you have an idea to purchase token it is better to buy it on their token sale, I think the month of November they will publish it. Visit their website bro all your question ups there. Smiley
GhattiDustan

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:57:38 PM

I can’t forecast what will happen with this market, but I know that in next several years they will come much more organized.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: