Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:35:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here  (Read 96054 times)
Decrypto

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 11:37:31 PM

Does your project currently have large investors who are already interested in the project and have invested or are willing to invest a large sum in it?
Good questions mate. Also, I wanted to know what are the strategies and plans of the team to convince more people to join on their presales? How much funds that they have collected as of now? Hopefully, this will be presented and shared to the supporters since it can give more motivations to keep in supporting and promoting the project.
They might not be publishing it publicly since there are so many projects that wanted to be success and trying to steal this project strategy.

It could be the reason and it's up to team if they would show it publicly in order to be transparent. This would also probably increased the trust and because of that, mostly investors would be more curious to know more about the platform.

Any publicity that they could have is important so why can't they just show off? Using the social media to tell what they are going to do in the future will attract more interested people in the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mehaige

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:46:00 PM

Hi, there.
I read that 3 page whitepaper first before browsing through the posts here.
I got few question in the whitepaper but all got cleared up when I started browsing the forum post.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:52:50 PM

Hello,  Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That's what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I do not see it's longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?

I think they are using Proof of work transferring the complete genome sequence of DNA to the Ethereum Blockchain, therefore the sensitive information will be safe, and their app will ensure the anonymity of user’s information.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:27:33 AM

Hello,  Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That's what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I do not see it's longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?

I think they are using Proof of work transferring the complete genome sequence of DNA to the Ethereum Blockchain, therefore the sensitive information will be safe, and their app will ensure the anonymity of user’s information.

Pretty soon, The team are planning to released and launch their apps for android and IOS that will surely give members and investors to try the wallet for beta phase.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:29:46 AM

Hey,  I have a few questions! 1. What problems does the plan aim to solve? 2. Who is in the team? Are they identifiable? Is it a real person? 3. Who is spearheading the development?
4. What is the hard cap and the amount they are trying to raise? 5. What are they going to do with the ICO funds?

Hi KipM, thanks for your interest.

1 - DNAtix is creating a new ecosystem for the genetics industry. Currently sharing genetic data is a diceroll (a number of high-profile data breaches and misuse of data have already occured). In this ecosystem, consumers are able to interact with researchers and medical professionals anonymously and securely.

2 - The team is listed on the site (https://www.dnatix.com/) but it includes a number of individuals with ample experience in both the crypto-field and the genetics industry.

3 - The development is sprearheaded by the company's founders - Ofer A. Lidsky, an expert in software development, cybersecurity and digital health and Dr. Tal Sines who holds a PhD in Life Science.

4 - The hard cap for the project is $45,000,000 USD

5 - 40% - Marketing & PR, 10% - Founders, 5% - Team Expansion, 10% - Foundation, 5% - Consultancy, 30% - Development

Thanks for the shared information and is quite good because it has already contain the most common answer about the sales. I am sure many of the people would know about the current status of the project.

Same here admin. I appreciate your effort in giving answers and valuable informations regarding of some questions being raised by the supporters and interested people. Hopefully, this can give enough reasons to attract more investors and help the team in the development.

Well the target hard cap is pretty hard to achieved, This will need more promotions and advertisements to the public, Why not run a campaign, contest?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:13:04 AM

Hey,  I have a few questions! 1. What problems does the plan aim to solve? 2. Who is in the team? Are they identifiable? Is it a real person? 3. Who is spearheading the development?
4. What is the hard cap and the amount they are trying to raise? 5. What are they going to do with the ICO funds?

Hi KipM, thanks for your interest.

1 - DNAtix is creating a new ecosystem for the genetics industry. Currently sharing genetic data is a diceroll (a number of high-profile data breaches and misuse of data have already occured). In this ecosystem, consumers are able to interact with researchers and medical professionals anonymously and securely.

2 - The team is listed on the site (https://www.dnatix.com/) but it includes a number of individuals with ample experience in both the crypto-field and the genetics industry.

3 - The development is sprearheaded by the company's founders - Ofer A. Lidsky, an expert in software development, cybersecurity and digital health and Dr. Tal Sines who holds a PhD in Life Science.

4 - The hard cap for the project is $45,000,000 USD

5 - 40% - Marketing & PR, 10% - Founders, 5% - Team Expansion, 10% - Foundation, 5% - Consultancy, 30% - Development

Thanks for the shared information and is quite good because it has already contain the most common answer about the sales. I am sure many of the people would know about the current status of the project.

Same here admin. I appreciate your effort in giving answers and valuable informations regarding of some questions being raised by the supporters and interested people. Hopefully, this can give enough reasons to attract more investors and help the team in the development.

Well the target hard cap is pretty hard to achieved, This will need more promotions and advertisements to the public, Why not run a campaign, contest?
The crypto user supporters of this project is keep on suggesting the team to have launch its bounty campaign or any other promotion wherein a lots of people wants to participates. Well, this is a great good project that deserves to keep supporting but the project really lacks a good promotion. I was hoping that the project team behind this project will decides if they will have any promotions and immediately announce it here, surely a lot of people will gladly join along the way of DNAtix.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:15:42 AM

I like the concept of this project, and my opinion is that the project's findings will be useful to many. Investors understand this and are interested in the project.

It will be a long term investment but it is not a good project to invest for short term, with the current market it will be difficult for them to attract investors and what I want to see is how are they going to do ads or marketing.

I think the best way to promote is to do Airdrops and Bounty Campaign, but sometimes there is sad reality that bounty hunters, will going to dump the coin if and only if they cannot see progress in the projects, this is what i found from other projects.
Well even if the project would go well some would still dump, so what they can do is to make people trust them, though it still depends on the hunters.

connecoin

Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:45:35 AM

Pretty soon, The team are planning to released and launch their apps for android and IOS that will surely give members and investors to try the wallet for beta phase.

It would be very great to have this since most of the people now are using mobile phones in doing crypto activities because it is very comfortable and easy to operate. Hopefully, it will be launched successfully and have no defects on it's functions so that more people will convince to invest in the project.
Emerson_Koca

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:52:44 AM

i think its great business, lovin it! invested in it with the currunt price, i see it go up in time def. i see progress of dev team and community also along with it brings faith in the business. very strong, keep up! sorry for my english!
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:45:51 PM

What is the plan for DNAtix at current time? I really hope can know the exactly of their plan for make sure they can grow.
Only pre-sale, you need to patient and waiting the correct answer from an announcement of DNAtix team or later.
Thank for your reply, i agree with you that we should wait the official announcement from the team to know exactly.
The official statement from the developer is just necessary as to trust various is categorically strictly forbidden. Many have already suffered from it earlier, in many projects there are such people who deceive users misleading them for the sake of own benefit.

Hart-James

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:54:34 PM

I can see that this business has a lot of good partners loke forbes and soke other rebutable companies. May we know what are your next plans in building a larger community for this project?
DNAtix (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 01:21:38 PM

I can see that this business has a lot of good partners loke forbes and soke other rebutable companies. May we know what are your next plans in building a larger community for this project?

Thank you for your question. We are actively pursuing relationships with developers, researchers and medical professionals who might be interested in participating in the project. The community will be a huge part in building the ecosystem so it is something that we take very seriously.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:47:17 PM

Thank you for your question. We are actively pursuing relationships with developers, researchers and medical professionals who might be interested in participating in the project. The community will be a huge part in building the ecosystem so it is something that we take very seriously.

And what their relation now to your project and to eth in general and to all cryptocurrencies generally? Whether they still are afraid of big problems in cost? Actively agree to cooperation?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
zuruma

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:58:23 PM

No wonder that there is a huge interest for this kind of business, as people in crypto are eager to spend their crypto in the fast,reliable and low-fee way. And the offer of this project might be the solution for that!
Tuumbo

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:00:48 PM

I like how the team relates to creating a community and communicating with it, I hope the project will help prolong the life of people.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:12:55 PM

I like how the team relates to creating a community and communicating with it, I hope the project will help prolong the life of people.

I agree, building a bigger and stronger community can surely helps the project to increase exposures and popularity also the participation of professionals can really help a lot in this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:15:26 PM

No wonder that there is a huge interest for this kind of business, as people in crypto are eager to spend their crypto in the fast,reliable and low-fee way. And the offer of this project might be the solution for that!
Thats true. Cryptocurrency is in demand for different kind of investors because of the huge return they could get on a short period of time. Maybe thats why more people are joining.

Yes, this is the main reason why so many investors are into cryptocurrency now, it's the opportunity of giving huge profit in return. I just hope that DNAtix can help us to fulfill both their plans and goals and ofcourse helping investors with the return of their investments.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
niohiemi

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:18:19 PM

the only mistake was waiting so long to announce this promising plan but the team are doing constant progress and updates regulary, i'm sure the price will increase soon, hodl
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:30:08 PM

the only mistake was waiting so long to announce this promising plan but the team are doing constant progress and updates regulary, i'm sure the price will increase soon, hodl

The token haven't even reached any exchange yet, that means the investors don't really have a choice but to hodl. I checked their social media, they are active in posting but there are no announcement about their activities. What's going on?
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:35:45 PM

I agree, building a bigger and stronger community can surely helps the project to increase exposures and popularity also the participation of professionals can really help a lot in this project.
Creating a friendly community is very desirable, but the team must communicate very actively and I hope that the team members understand this.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: