Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:08:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here  (Read 96054 times)
cryptodrunk

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:41:35 PM

Genetic data is extremely sensitive and contains information about a person’s identity, origin, family ties, and of course the risk for developing genetic conditions or diseases such as Alzheimer’s, cancer, diabetes, and more. The fear that this information would reach the wrong hands has prevented many people from using advanced genetic services and performing genetic tests.

Genetic data is extremely sensitive... so let´s put it on a BLOCKCHAIN!!

I have my doubts that this is a good application for a blockchain. Sensitive
information is one of the areas where a centralized solution might actually be more secure
than a decentralized solution.

Besides, I also doubt that this is the reason that people have refrained from using advanced
genetic services. People might just be unaware of the existence of these services or simply
might be uninterested in genetic data.

Thank you for your comments.

We believe that blockchain technology is an excellent solution to the data security issues currently facing genetic services. Especially given the recent news of more centralized projects being hacked or even selling user data without permission.

Our goal is to build entire ecosystem for consumers, service providers and researchers to interact with the privacy of the data as a top priority.

Regarding awareness, we hope that our project and others like it will help move the field forward, offering new solutions in the field of preventative healthcare.

In my opinion security is one of the main problems of this type of services, I do not think blockchain is the most appropriate for it. The genetic samples should always remain anonymous, it is a very sensitive information. For me the main use of these services would be to put in the hands of researchers useful information for the cure of many diseases but I have my doubts that this is the way to do it. Greetings.

Thank you for your insights. It is certainly a problem that needs a solution. Frequently it is revealed that major centralized service providers are selling data, involved in hacks, or other issues which may compromise a user's anonymity. We think our proposal is a major step in the right direction. In building our own blockchain, we hope to cover all the basis, facilitating research while keeping the user's data security as the highest priority.

This is just the beginning, but we're moving forward every day!

In fact, we've just passed yet another hurdle in our research with a huge boost to our open source DNA compression tool. http://www.iowanewsheadlines.com/story/177548/dnatix-releases-an-updated-version-of-its-open-source-dna-compression-tool.html

Thanks for your answer and delivering this good news. Good luck with your project I will follow you closely because of your DNA compression tool, if it works it would be a great application of blockchain but always concerning about security and anonymity. Thanks and regards.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:43:14 PM

Hello guys! I'm not an expert. But I am going to "totally in" into this idea blindly, because I believe in Bitcointalk and they endorsed this ICO. Thank you to Bitcointalk management/admin team for giving me such opportunity to join an ICO with faith.
I agree with the the statement that you mentioned but I don't think that blindly going in for it is the best option.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:55:29 PM

Co-Founder Ofer A. Lidsky just published a new post on genomic data and blockchain technology - check it out!

For over a decade now the amount (data size) and variety of genomic data available has been increasing exponentially. This growth was met with advancements made in the technologies involved in the processes of decoding, analysing and storing the genomic data.

https://www.dnatix.com/blockchain-transfer-genomic-data/

I was a kind of kid that loves to explore, learn, and find new things in the midst of the technology and science. I have been checked or read the article regarding this new published post coming from the team of the DNAtix which is about on "How Blockchain Can Simplify The Transfer of Genomic Data". Moreover, I am glad that also that the DNAtix team is very active, as they keep on giving us the necessary information and the updates regarding the development of the project which bring a good community like this.

They should be, because project like this needs to be explore more due to its content which it talks about science. Thanks to the technology which it helps science be more can be simplier to understand through better features.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:55:50 PM

Well, I think that the team needs to promote the plan on various platforms including social media platform as well as the forum

Yes that's a good idea for the project to get traffic and impression from the social media users especially crypto related user people.
I guess its pretty easy to attract investors if they have a good reputation to the public so that should be their number 1 priority to build trust.

Yes, trust is the very important thing a project must have, they need to build trust to the community most specially to the investors so that they will be encourage to make investments here.

I agree. And that's why the team must have to do their best effort and knowledge to make this a good kind of investments and can be trusted by all potential investors so that the chance to have good implementation will be possible to achieved.
sathvik112

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:03:20 PM

Co-Founder Ofer A. Lidsky just published a new post on genomic data and blockchain technology - check it out!

For over a decade now the amount (data size) and variety of genomic data available has been increasing exponentially. This growth was met with advancements made in the technologies involved in the processes of decoding, analysing and storing the genomic data.

I was a kind of kid that loves to explore, learn, and find new things in the midst of the technology and science. I have been checked or read the article regarding this new published post coming from the team of the DNAtix which is about on "How Blockchain Can Simplify The Transfer of Genomic Data". Moreover, I am glad that also that the DNAtix team is very active, as they keep on giving us the necessary information and the updates regarding the development of the project which bring a good community like this.
That's wonderful. If various members of the team and other partners of the project place articles connected with the platform, then it will play a positive role in his development.
Adding more business partners might decrease the project share of profits however it can be procrastinated with a partnership deed at the same time focusing on various experts involved brings to the next level to reach the targets easily by focusing on priorities.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 02:04:02 PM

They should be, because project like this needs to be explore more due to its content which it talks about science. Thanks to the technology which it helps science be more can be simplier to understand through better features.
Yes, I understand, after all, if this project is truly successful, there will definitely be new science technologies they create. With the support of current technology, it should be easy to explain it to people who want to know it.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:18:39 PM

Well, I think that the team needs to promote the plan on various platforms including social media platform as well as the forum

Yes that's a good idea for the project to get traffic and impression from the social media users especially crypto related user people.
Of course, this will always be appreciated, because feedback from users who understand the crypto currency is very useful and valuable. They can tell if something is wrong with the project.
I think that everyone is thinking about the progress of their project in social networks. It is already a matter of course the moment of any project.
In addition to all the advantages, social networks provide an opportunity to find not only sponsors, but also those who will use the project's findings.

I agree to you that social media sites can surely help a lot to increase popularity and to get high chance to encouraging more investors and supporters to participate to this project.
It is a boon to avail the social media in our digital economy and we getting all updates through various clusters of social channels makes our way easy to get updated with the news and complete with the channel of communication.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:36:11 PM

That's wonderful. If various members of the team and other partners of the project place articles connected with the platform, then it will play a positive role in his development.
in my opinion any mention of the project in articles or on other platforms will have a fairly favorable effect on the development of the project. The more people learn about the project, the more supporters and investors will be able to appear in the project.
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:44:06 PM

Of course anonymity in the network is very important for many users. I hope your project can significantly improve this. I will observe the development.
but this project is working on genetics issues, not anonymity in the network. You are probably confusing something, read the information about the project.
Yes, please I would like to suggest that try to visit the project website and this thread. You can also scan this thread there are comments and post about this project. Please dont hesitate to ask questions and other inquiries regarding the project. Team are very responsive.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Tuumbo

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:27:35 PM

in my opinion any mention of the project in articles or on other platforms will have a fairly favorable effect on the development of the project. The more people learn about the project, the more supporters and investors will be able to appear in the project.

Basically that's the point why they make advertisement, to get some support from the crypto community. The problem is how they're going to do it. Especially, thousands of ICO's are competiting right now which makes the investors hard to choose.
In fact, there have not been so many good projects lately, I hope investors will make the right choice.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:30:31 PM

Of course, this will always be appreciated, because feedback from users who understand the crypto currency is very useful and valuable. They can tell if something is wrong with the project.
I think that everyone is thinking about the progress of their project in social networks. It is already a matter of course the moment of any project.
In addition to all the advantages, social networks provide an opportunity to find not only sponsors, but also those who will use the project's findings.

I agree to you that social media sites can surely help a lot to increase popularity and to get high chance to encouraging more investors and supporters to participate to this project.
Yes, very positive. The social media makes the project more popular and famous in the market and the chances of gaining a lot of investors and supporters is very possible. They will eventually notice the project. So I believe that the social media sites are another way to market the project.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:52:00 PM

Of course anonymity in the network is very important for many users. I hope your project can significantly improve this. I will observe the development.
but this project is working on genetics issues, not anonymity in the network. You are probably confusing something, read the information about the project.
If to think more globally, then he in fact and not oшибьcя as sending tokens and their receiving and will remain completely anonymous action as it is ethereum network. I he think meant it, but not platform per se.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:59:47 PM

DNATix is making new era in the Medical site & also contribute to the crypto world.As DNA is a part of human & use it as a source of money is revolutionary.so to run this project on the market situation,what measures you take? 
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:06:04 PM

Hello guys! I'm not an expert. But I am going to "totally in" into this idea blindly, because I believe in Bitcointalk and they endorsed this ICO. Thank you to Bitcointalk management/admin team for giving me such opportunity to join an ICO with faith.
I agree with the the statement that you mentioned but I don't think that blindly going in for it is the best option.
You are funny, you can not believe only the forum, you need to analyze the project well, read reviews and watch ratings before investing.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Jesusghergo

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:27:49 PM

You are funny, you can not believe only the forum, you need to analyze the project well, read reviews and watch ratings before investing.
An individual analysis is yes highly recommended before we choose a project to proceed investing however ratings and reviews is 2% we seek as we believe in project white papers, management approach, road map which is top priority and such deployment activities confirms project potential.
SjoerdBakker

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:22:35 PM

The Dutch announcement thread is now online:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5028728
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:56:02 PM

Reading the reviews is usually useless cause like 99% of the all the reviews on these review sites for ICOs are paid off by the developers of the ICO
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:19:51 PM

Reading the reviews is usually useless cause like 99% of the all the reviews on these review sites for ICOs are paid off by the developers of the ICO

Well, you have a point mate. Ratings and reviews are not actually the main factors that can convinced people to invest in a specific crypto project. It is necessary to read and understands first the concept before deciding to invest so that you can have a solid basis in your investments.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:26:22 PM

Nowdays there are many fake ico come to market and they have also do their fake ratings and all stuff. So it's very difficult to choose which one is good for you. If you want to choose any genuine ico then i suggest you to never trust on any of third party and do your own research on that project and after that invest in it.
not to mention those people who tried to scam you whenever you join the project's social media such as telegram.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:35:16 PM

Plus check wp and do your research on them i think it saves both time and effort for everyone involved Am not sure they endorse any ico here people just use it as an announcement medium thats all

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: