Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:38:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here  (Read 96054 times)
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:10:44 PM

It seems there are so many countries restricted to join the token sale like Israel, USA, Iran, Iraq, Syria, North Korea, Lebanon, China, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Pakistan. Is there any reason behind this?

Due to security reasons. For U.S, the SEC don't allow its citizens to participate in ICO and must respect laws to avoid problem. For other countries would be the same a security reasons.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:53:59 PM

DNATix is making new era in the Medical site & also contribute to the crypto world.As DNA is a part of human & use it as a source of money is revolutionary.so to run this project on the market situation,what measures you take? 
On DNA  Huh Then that should be more unique to me noticing this in cypto industry and yes money can be revolutionary however you can explain this in detail that will help to understand the project more.

They will also need to hire some good and professional people to handle these kinds of project. I suppose some live videos from the team is a good impression to make.
Do you meaning livestream? Of course, if have some livestream, people can understand about project more. And it make people have more belief.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:58:56 PM

I hope the team will continue to work with good communication and will continue to do well so that the project can run well and it could be great.
Immediate response to the investors queries by clarifying all their doubts without letting wait and ownership dealing with constant solutions will build a strong bondage and trust with the investors.

I observer here that the admin and staff are a are pretty active answering queries and suggestion from people on the topic? Dnaix will soon have legit and big investors that will be interested.
Yes, It is so good for not only the team but also the investor and investors. People need responsive team, especially at the case that a huge ICO running at this year.

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:09:08 AM

They have clear and concise explanation for the things they put especially their short advertisement video i think them keeping that up goes long way in making the project perfectly clear
really similar video reviews on projects are very useful for the development of the project itself. Many people understand the information better through video than reading.

Surely it will slowly gain more viewers that will potentially gain more impression and some people will recognize this project from its good features.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 02:19:05 AM

It seems there are so many countries restricted to join the token sale like Israel, USA, Iran, Iraq, Syria, North Korea, Lebanon, China, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Pakistan. Is there any reason behind this?

Due to security reasons. For U.S, the SEC don't allow its citizens to participate in ICO and must respect laws to avoid problem. For other countries would be the same a security reasons.

In my opinion, I think because there are a lot of fraud and illegal activities that is happening their especially using cryptocurrency in a bad way. Or the countries forbid crypto's and ICO's in there.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:35:19 AM

I like the transparency of this project for they show confidence on their project that they aren't hiding their identities and they even have a founders video.
Indeed, they need to show their confidence to prove that they are serious in their project and in order for the people to trust them, Hope to see more of their work and updates.

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:15:57 AM

I like the transparency of this project for they show confidence on their project that they aren't hiding their identities and they even have a founders video.
Indeed, they need to show their confidence to prove that they are serious in their project and in order for the people to trust them, Hope to see more of their work and updates.
The team of course need to have a confidence in themselves to gain more of the users, supporters and serious investors. I hope that they will keep on striving and their better performance as they will keep on their way up their success even encountering different challenges, trials, and obstacle most especially in times like this that the crypto market is on its downfall. This project has a long way to go and had a better future awaiting if this keeps up.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:07:26 AM

The team of course need to have a confidence in themselves to gain more of the users, supporters and serious investors. I hope that they will keep on striving and their better performance as they will keep on their way up their success even encountering different challenges, trials, and obstacle most especially in times like this that the crypto market is on its downfall. This project has a long way to go and had a better future awaiting if this keeps up.
Yeah indeed. IF they can gain more users and the supporters itself then the project can be a better project with plenty of hard work from the people who are willing to thumbs up.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:49:03 AM

I just read about the coin it's really good but u have to make some change other than this it's really good! Firstly i congrats to the team members who are in this
And i wish them all the best ☺☺I'm happy to part of this ☺☺☺☺
Wish them for the luck and the wisdom. Their project is definitely good for develop the dna of the human so that the dna of a human can be modified or created one by one.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:24:14 AM

Hello guys! I'm not an expert. But I am going to "totally in" into this idea blindly, because I believe in Bitcointalk and they endorsed this ICO. Thank you to Bitcointalk management/admin team for giving me such opportunity to join an ICO with faith.
I agree with the the statement that you mentioned but I don't think that blindly going in for it is the best option.
You are funny, you can not believe only the forum, you need to analyze the project well, read reviews and watch ratings before investing.
Nowdays there are many fake ico come to market and they have also do their fake ratings and all stuff. So it's very difficult to choose which one is good for you. If you want to choose any genuine ico then i suggest you to never trust on any of third party and do your own research on that project and after that invest in it.
We maintain our own check list to analze the project from various projects before we choose to invest that will ultimately allow us to take the right decision when all the check list leads to a green flag and we proceed forward.
You are right. Everyone in the answer for the money. And if they come to someone easily and he is ready to lose them, then this person can put without analysis in each project. But, I consider that DNAtix not the next ordinary project whom thousands, and absolutely another and it is possible to invest in him with confidence.

connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:05:57 PM

Putting much effort and works in providing more important updates about the project is one factors that can attract more people to be here and support this. It will also lead to caught the interest of all potential investors that will convince them to invest. Hopefully, the team can fulfill their goals and meet the expectations of the people.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:07:41 PM

I just read about the coin it's really good but u have to make some change other than this it's really good! Firstly i congrats to the team members who are in this
Wish them for the luck and the wisdom. Their project is definitely good for develop the dna of the human so that the dna of a human can be modified or created one by one.

Well, I am curious how they can be able to implement such ideas in this kind of technology, and i think this will really take a lot of time and funds to be able to implement it successfully.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:30:26 PM

The team is confident & knows how to show their project to the people.Those videos & their effort give people trust to contribute to their project 

Yes, the team needs to be more active and dedicated to prove to the investors that investing here is really worthy and will get good profit in return. I am hoping that the project can make dnatix successful.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Tuumbo

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:41:44 PM

The team is confident & knows how to show their project to the people.Those videos & their effort give people trust to contribute to their project 

Yes, the team needs to be more active and dedicated to prove to the investors that investing here is really worthy and will get good profit in return. I am hoping that the project can make dnatix successful.
I believe that the team should actively communicate with users here, at the forum and inspire people with confidence in their project.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:58:05 PM

I do not think that the project on the blockchain for DNA is better than the usual projects, so far no one is changing the human DNA.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:11:44 PM

Yes, same here. I wish that the team will come up some unique and fabulous ideas for the iimprovement and progress of this project. The project has already the concept and strategies but with updated and improve process I know this will grow and able to reach the top.
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:26:31 PM

Uhh I think you are GREATLY underestimating the amount of time and effort it takes to modify the human DNA. It's not at all as easy as you make it to be
DNAtix (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 05:27:01 PM

We have just uploaded a new article about precision medicine and the treatment of diseases:

Identifying diseases at early stages in the life course of a person, especially one that is at high risk for developing diabetes has great value- Knowledge is power.
https://www.dnatix.com/precision-medicine-disease-management/

kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:49:39 PM

We have just uploaded a new article about precision medicine and the treatment of diseases:

Identifying diseases at early stages in the life course of a person, especially one that is at high risk for developing diabetes has great value- Knowledge is power.
https://www.dnatix.com/precision-medicine-disease-management/
Thank you so much for this new update admin, it is worth to share information. The project is very promising and interesting. This update proves that the project is worthy to invest because of the one of a kind concept about health care and attending the health issues that some of our brothers and sisters is suffering right now.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 06:52:23 PM

this is really unique one.  apart from another project.  hopefully bounty will come soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: