Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:58:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9343 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:38:06 PM

Where we can see the latest updates of the project? Were there updates or news related to the team and the project?

Pretty sure that update is ongoing right? Or the staffs are busy promoting their project or making a campaigns?
Yes,the project is still on going and I think you are also right that the team are busy in determining the right and appropriate ways to make the project more understandable and attractive. If team wants to gain the trust of many they need to identify there target market and possible they can explained in the best way they can so many will understand and get interested with the project.

I agree, we still don't know what the team have been planning to do but there's still a lot of time to make an observation about the progress of the project. Let's do hope that everything is going well so that supporters have the guts to keep holding.
This project had some good advisors so I think they wont fail on thier campaign. They are slowly building a solid community so this should  be easily be popular in the crypto space.

Advisors brings an advantages to the peoject because they are the reason on how does the project work in the community because of the function of the team. The team are the action towards the perfectness of the project and it will be in the position of brighter future.

Yes, adviser has a big role in every aspect of the project since they will also the responsible in looking the needs of the project to be able to make their objectives be in reality. They will be the eyes of the project in maintaining its systems accordingly.
As I read the above statement  and suggestions it turns out that the people who are following this thread seeks attention and assistance from the authorised person to assist the people and give clarifications for each inquiries and questions from the interested clients.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:14:39 PM

The people are fond of crypto projects when they see how good the project team holding the project as well as if they see how they continuously the team are having a good communication such as giving us the needed updates regarding the project. I was too glad because this project even it is just starting, have already been gained a lot more people for the CryptoAdSolution community.
The community is the main key of the project. Without it, they can do absolutely nothing to make a bigger impact to the token price in the future.

I agree, it's like they have to make a good community so that everything is going to have a a better harmony. There are a lot of factors which can increased the value of coin so they need to focused on it.

I also think that as you, the project team in addition to paying attention to the quality of the product also needs attention to marketing and communication, as this contributes significantly to the success of the project.
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:17:19 PM

The people are fond of crypto projects when they see how good the project team holding the project as well as if they see how they continuously the team are having a good communication such as giving us the needed updates regarding the project. I was too glad because this project even it is just starting, have already been gained a lot more people for the CryptoAdSolution community.
The community is the main key of the project. Without it, they can do absolutely nothing to make a bigger impact to the token price in the future.

I agree, it's like they have to make a good community so that everything is going to have a a better harmony. There are a lot of factors which can increased the value of coin so they need to focused on it.

I also think that as you, the project team in addition to paying attention to the quality of the product also needs attention to marketing and communication, as this contributes significantly to the success of the project.

you can say so, because the opinion of the majority of proponents of the project says that the project is unanimous, the project has reached its end, so we are waiting for reaction to the work of the team.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:51:57 PM

you can say so, because the opinion of the majority of proponents of the project says that the project is unanimous, the project has reached its end, so we are waiting for reaction to the work of the team.
Today we are waiting for the reaction of the developers of the project. Because the development of the project in the future depends entirely on the development of the project. I hope the team will be able to realize its plans for the future development of the project.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:34:40 PM

Where we can see the latest updates of the project? Were there updates or news related to the team and the project?

Pretty sure that update is ongoing right? Or the staffs are busy promoting their project or making a campaigns?
Yes,the project is still on going and I think you are also right that the team are busy in determining the right and appropriate ways to make the project more understandable and attractive. If team wants to gain the trust of many they need to identify there target market and possible they can explained in the best way they can so many will understand and get interested with the project.

I agree, we still don't know what the team have been planning to do but there's still a lot of time to make an observation about the progress of the project. Let's do hope that everything is going well so that supporters have the guts to keep holding.
This project had some good advisors so I think they wont fail on thier campaign. They are slowly building a solid community so this should  be easily be popular in the crypto space.

Advisors brings an advantages to the peoject because they are the reason on how does the project work in the community because of the function of the team. The team are the action towards the perfectness of the project and it will be in the position of brighter future.

Yes, adviser has a big role in every aspect of the project since they will also the responsible in looking the needs of the project to be able to make their objectives be in reality. They will be the eyes of the project in maintaining its systems accordingly.
As I read the above statement  and suggestions it turns out that the people who are following this thread seeks attention and assistance from the authorised person to assist the people and give clarifications for each inquiries and questions from the interested clients.

Definitely right, the team needs to make an action which it will help the project to be more exposed. And yes, they also need to be more active so that their supporters wouldn't lose hope.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:34:09 PM

Today we are waiting for the reaction of the developers of the project. Because the development of the project in the future depends entirely on the development of the project. I hope the team will be able to realize its plans for the future development of the project.

For now let just wait the answer of the developers, I am sure they already knew about the queries and suggestions that people asked and say. Maybe they just need time to focus more on the project for them to be successful. Patience and trust is highly needed in here in ordee not to feel worried. Hoping the team will be successful to whatever decision they make.
regalis

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:36:43 PM

Right, all of us right now are waiting for the updates that the team will provide. They should spare some time about the concern of the most supporters from this project. The community needs alot of information about the development of this platform as it is being interested by numerous individuals for now.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:10:23 PM

Right, all of us right now are waiting for the updates that the team will provide. They should spare some time about the concern of the most supporters from this project. The community needs alot of information about the development of this platform as it is being interested by numerous individuals for now.

Yes all of us are waiting for the new information that the team will be posted. It is a good doing to be patiently waiting on their updates, it shows respect to the team. Hope so the team will find ways or find time to post the updates because communication is very important in order to have understandings.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:23:51 PM

It means we are all waiting for the updates that relates to the topic. We are in need to know what is going on so that the project will smothly release the exact improvement for the sake of development of the project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:28:52 PM

Communication the most important part of the project. The marketing strategy differs on how it run and communicate with others. The success needs an aloted time to improve the project. The team gives advancement of the project for the sake of developing.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
salita23

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:35:42 PM

The exact communication in the community is the best part of improving and developing the project. Well it increasing the communication towards success this is part of development and it really did what is the best of it.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:10:54 PM

I agree. It's better to think and build a good and effective strategy that can make more people to join in the community like bounties so that the project will become a location of choice for investments. It can also be a good opportunity for the team to make the platform become more competitive from the others.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:21:44 PM

Communication the most important part of the project. The marketing strategy differs on how it run and communicate with others. The success needs an aloted time to improve the project. The team gives advancement of the project for the sake of developing.
Yes. In my opinion, CryptoAdSolution will do this working as well as possible. At least they working for this industry, if they cannot do good promoting by themselves, who will trust them?
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:35:05 PM

I agree. It's better to think and build a good and effective strategy that can make more people to join in the community like bounties so that the project will become a location of choice for investments. It can also be a good opportunity for the team to make the platform become more competitive from the others.
As for me bounty and airdrop with big amount will bring chaos for market when the token listing at exchange, maybe the value will go up or go down. But i think the team will building good community with out this strategy.

lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:38:16 PM

Are the revenues, the bonuses, all paid only with the CryptoAdsolution currency? The participant, user or company can request the form of payment or shipping in other altcoin or even bitcoin?
connecoin

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:44:57 PM

You can find all updates on our social media
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SolutionCrypto/status/1028627311191621634
Telegram: https://t.me/cryptoadsolution
This is a great thing so that we can find the latest update from the project and it's a clever thing to expect more new update.
Yes. Having this informations given by the team will make the project be liked and possibly choosen for investments because they can have a knowledge about the flow of the platform and the future works of the team. Hopefully, they will keep on activities and always be active in communicating the members since it can give plus factors for the investors.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:46:12 PM

The exact communication in the community is the best part of improving and developing the project. Well it increasing the communication towards success this is part of development and it really did what is the best of it.
But the team have any plan for building strong and active community? As i know before, some project have big community, but almost is fake.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:59:13 PM

Yes. In my opinion, CryptoAdSolution will do this working as well as possible. At least they working for this industry, if they cannot do good promoting by themselves, who will trust them?
If they can get a lot of supporter too, this will really work well. You're right if they can't do such thing. I don't think a lot of people will get into this one.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:59:50 PM

But the team have any plan for building strong and active community? As i know before, some project have big community, but almost is fake.
If they really wants to succeed, they will surely need to build a well structured community. Having a good community and will turn out to be a big one is good one. Let's hope it won't turn out to be fake though.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:55:20 AM

If they really wants to succeed, they will surely need to build a well structured community. Having a good community and will turn out to be a big one is good one. Let's hope it won't turn out to be fake though.
I have good expectations towards this project that they will not make us disappoint and will continuous this good momentum here in the crypto currency community. The team can make a good community if they keep up a good flow of communication that will build a foundation for a good relationship between the people and the CryptoAdSolution. I will also looking forward to this project reach its goals and continuous success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: