Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:00:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9343 times)
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:53:01 PM

I expect a lot from the project, because this is my first project in which I invested. The project is connected with advertising, for the first time I invest in such a project. Usually I do not take into account projects that are related to advertising.
I hope this project can meet your expectations and you will get everything you wanted from participating in this project. The number of supporters is increasing every day and this is a good indicator for the project.
I am very pleased to see such like-minded people. It is very good that there is more support here, then everything is very positive.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:05:49 PM

pre-sale tokens begins in 7 days, and I would like to know what is the minimum amount of investment available for buying tokens? In my opinion now is a good time to invest.
If you wish to purchase a token, write directly to the administrator's personal messages, he will explain to you how to make a purchase of tokens.
Anish02

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:14:35 PM

The project is based on the very good concept, which has a brighter future. Nowadays advertisement really become the very important thing to promote anything. With help of advertisement you can make grow your businesses. And this platform is going to make a revolution in the advertisement sector.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:25:12 PM

Most of the people here are wanted and willing to invest because they are likely having a great choose on a project that they want to invest.

Nowadays investors are really wise when they are investing money from ICO's they review and find information about the site first.

Except each and every single review site is a sellout which will shill for your coin if you pay them or diss a coin if a competitor pays them to do so
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:31:56 PM

Most of the people here are wanted and willing to invest because they are likely having a great choose on a project that they want to invest.

Nowadays investors are really wise when they are investing money from ICO's they review and find information about the site first.
Of course, we cannot invest if we not sure they have something make potential at the future. About CryptoAdSolution, i think they have good chance for moving at crytpo ads industry.
Agree, how can ypu invest in a project that you merely know. You dont even the enough information about it, so better to have solid solicited information before investing and making huge decision. The CryptoAdSolution is nice and with more additional updates this project is good to implement.
CryptoAdSolution

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:31:46 PM

Just watched your 8 minutes video presentation in youtube and so far I was able to understand the concept of your project. Hopefully members can also watch this and share to their social media sites.
What's the name of the video you watched? How can I find it to see it too? If this is not an advertising video, because the information video is very small. It is much more interesting to watch such videos.

Here is the explainer video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=sy11AvnEt1c
I appreciate you more if you keep active like now. Actually this is beginning of this project, so be responsive for everybody have trusted on this.

We will
24h official telegram group in turkish is already running
and english support group is following the next days
ocips

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:34:11 PM

This is a scam
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:11:02 PM

Yes. Most of them are doing this kind of way before they will decide to invest in a specific project. And I think it's a basic principle to know first the concept and understand the goals of the team and have a good timeline on their plans. Having this will give more chance to convince more investors to joined.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:22:02 PM

Yes. Most of them are doing this kind of way before they will decide to invest in a specific project. And I think it's a basic principle to know first the concept and understand the goals of the team and have a good timeline on their plans. Having this will give more chance to convince more investors to joined.

Each team has its own goals mission and vision of the project because they do believe that they can be able to achieve what is in the proces way the success for life time. Though they need to contribute an effort but that is part of the cycle.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
connecoin

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:22:47 PM

The project is based on the very good concept, which has a brighter future. Nowadays advertisement really become the very important thing to promote anything. With help of advertisement you can make grow your businesses. And this platform is going to make a revolution in the advertisement sector.
Yes. With the help of this project, more business and platforms will be given a good exposure and possibly become more even popular in social sites and here in crypto world. It can generates more supporters that will help on it's promotions and will lead to convince more investors to engaged.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:25:19 PM

Just watched your 8 minutes video presentation in youtube and so far I was able to understand the concept of your project. Hopefully members can also watch this and share to their social media sites.
What's the name of the video you watched? How can I find it to see it too? If this is not an advertising video, because the information video is very small. It is much more interesting to watch such videos.

I appreciate you more if you keep active like now. Actually this is beginning of this project, so be responsive for everybody have trusted on this.

We will

Everyone did their best so that they can momitor and actively perform that is the best part of the project though people wants some focus so that they can dedicate to the team and investors the best lart of it. Actively monitoring in the telegram has a chances to improve well.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
salita23

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:29:00 PM

Yes. With the help of this project, more business and platforms will be given a good exposure and possibly become more even popular in social sites and here in crypto world. It can generates more supporters that will help on it's promotions and will lead to convince more investors to engaged.

This business is a guide through success and it is in need of support to the team because it can be able to give the best part of the project im the community. It is leading through success and it generates earning add on in the income of people.
regalis

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:25:56 PM

We will

Everyone did their best so that they can momitor and actively perform that is the best part of the project though people wants some focus so that they can dedicate to the team and investors the best lart of it. Actively monitoring in the telegram has a chances to improve well.

To be able to have a good relationship between the two parties it should be goes like that. They should be actively involved in the process of developing the project and providing the best of the community. With this kind of approach they will gain the continues support and strong connection from the community.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:19:37 PM

Blockchain technology keeps evolving and dev really innovate more Dapp which it uses the technology like this kind of project. People are now well aware of it and probably will engage to get interest due to its advantages like getting good amount of profits.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:32:17 PM

Yes, they realy need to be wise because its not a small amout that involves in each transactions. So its necessary that they are wise and equipped enough to choose the best project in the market. The feedbacks and some other positive reviews will make others trust the project.

It's not easy to gain the trust of the investors because they need solid proof that the project can reach their goal and it's really hard probably in this part. Well, feedback help them to at least uplift it but it is not enough to convince. They need to be more transparent and more active to let the people know about what is happening especially the progress of the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:42:46 PM

Each team has its own goals mission and vision of the project because they do believe that they can be able to achieve what is in the proces way the success for life time. Though they need to contribute an effort but that is part of the cycle.

Indeed, you have the point and definitely it's normal that mission and vision is part of the program. What is good is that the have a good and better concept about it.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:49:41 PM

We will

Thanks for this information because we know investors are very curious due to the project is new. They need to get more information and it is good to hear from the team that English support will be to be followed.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:59:31 PM

This is a scam
A scam? This project is still a new one, how do you say so that this one is not a legit project. Your comments might affect some people observing this project.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:59:59 PM

More people are already been reach by this project even this is not yet that long to this community because as I know, the CryptoAdSolution is just starting its way here in the crypto currency community. Well, this is only because of the persevere of the team working behind this project. Additionally, they are keep on being active as they give us the necessary announcements news that we need to know regarding this project which boost the trust of the crowd towards this project.
That's a good thing to hear for this project, since it's just have started, reaching to others will help it be more known in the public and most likely help gain more supporters too.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:26:37 AM

We will

Thanks for this information because we know investors are very curious due to the project is new. They need to get more information and it is good to hear from the team that English support will be to be followed.

This project still have a long way to go since this is just starting its way of journey to create its way of success. Well the community is in a good shape and that only will give hopes for us people that the CryptoAdSolution project should keep this going. Moreover, I was hoping that more people will be able to reach the information regarding this project so that they will have an opportunity to have been know the goodness that the CryptoAdSolution platform have.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: