Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:26:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9340 times)
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:13:01 PM

If i don't have any mistake, we still not dowload wallet at this time? I see the coming soon when i click at dowload link.

Maybe the CryptoAdSolution team needs more time to perfect their product, it's still too early to ask for anything higher. hoping they'll succeed.

Yes, the development team needs more time on projects development. But according to time they are doing very well right now. They are always coming with new strategies which can help the project in its growth. Hopefully sooner or later they will successful.

You are right, in making the project successful it needs cooperation, hardwork and most especially time because it will undergo long process. Patience is highly recommended so that there will be a good result. I just hope that everything will run into the right place and time as they achieve their goals.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pasolnaning

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:26:15 PM

I think many people will participate in this business. New concept with innovative technology and good scalability of the blockchain with the 0 fees transactions.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:41:18 PM

CryptoAdSolution Wallet Bounty Campaign

We now have a CryptoAdSolution Wallet Bounty campaign.
Download a CryptoAdSolution wallet on our website for your operating system.
Follow the instructions in this guide: https://cryptoadsolution.com/bounty_campaign
to earn your reward for supporting the network with your wallet.

This looks a great update for the project, having a bounty campaign helps a project to boost their popularity in the crypto market which will greatly help its progress towards their goals.
Wow this is truly great. The CryptoAdSolution team is not just having an active in here but they truly doing there best that bring the best updates for all of here. This is a great news that I was hoping that a lots of people will reach this to be able to also have this kind of opportunity.

Agree, I appreciate the excellent work and how the team keep communicating the people in this thread. The extensive work of the team paid off because of the favourable and desirable outcomes of the project. I hope teams will continue their very amazing performance to achieve and meets all the expectations of the public specially a brighter success in the near future.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:55:41 PM

Follow the instructions in this guide: https://cryptoadsolution.com/bounty_campaign

This is a great idea since they were heard what do we want and what do we do to make the platform more better than ever. Great job for them.

Yes it is a great idea indeed! With this it helps a lot in order this project successful. It tells people what the right thing to do in order to be more successful. Giving informations and guide how to do the right process will lead to smooth and positive working place.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ChrisWoka

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:07:06 AM

Greetings
When can we expect tokens listed on the huge exchanges? And are you going for the major ones? If yes, name them one by one, please. Thanks to you
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:10:21 AM

M

What kind of reward will it be for me to support your wallet? I was just about to download it and saw that there would be a reward for it.

We will give away 10 CADS Coins for every user who is following the instructions in the PDF but only for the first
100 Users who are taking part!
This is great. But, may I know how many participants that were already followed the instructions in the PDF? Pls let me know about it.

we will make a post to let everybody know when the bounty is over and the distribution of the bounty coins starts
Okay, then this is a nice thing that we should know when the bounty is over. However, I'll join the bounty for the giveaway and I will follow the insturctions.
Maybe i lately. I think the team maybe make more bounty or airdrop like this promotion. Actually i still intall CryptoAdSolution wallet for future working.

I would personally recommend waiting for someone neutral to look at the wallet code to make sure it's proper and not infected or some shit like that
Well, let's not hope that it won't happen on their wallet. As of now, with the bounty campaign being available, we can expect something good as it will surely reach more people.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:13:20 AM

Greetings
When can we expect tokens listed on the huge exchanges? And are you going for the major ones? If yes, name them one by one, please. Thanks to you
I think it we can expect that here, let's just give time for the team to make a progress about this one, and they will respond to this one as soon as they have the right answer.
Jacy Rina

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:14:27 AM

Hello everybody! It'sa great business with a lot of work already done behind them and app already in beta, though from what I was able to see it's Android. Do you have any iOS app already?
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 02:02:46 AM

I recently joined their bounty campaigns yesterday also follows all the instructions given and as of now, no CADS receive from the team? Is their technical difficulties that happend?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Jesse Sase

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:13:54 AM

Every relevant action in the publishing process such as paper submission and peer reviews will be registered in the blockchain and accessible to anyone, making #science more transparent, universal and open than ever before.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:54:43 AM

The project team is in the process. It is clearly here that they are taking there time having further improvements and developments for this project and much more, good to know that they already been have a beta version for Android app and now waiting for the iOS version. I am looking forward for this project.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:18:06 AM

M

What kind of reward will it be for me to support your wallet? I was just about to download it and saw that there would be a reward for it.

We will give away 10 CADS Coins for every user who is following the instructions in the PDF but only for the first
This is great. But, may I know how many participants that were already followed the instructions in the PDF? Pls let me know about it.

we will make a post to let everybody know when the bounty is over and the distribution of the bounty coins starts
Okay, then this is a nice thing that we should know when the bounty is over. However, I'll join the bounty for the giveaway and I will follow the insturctions.
Maybe i lately. I think the team maybe make more bounty or airdrop like this promotion. Actually i still intall CryptoAdSolution wallet for future working.

I would personally recommend waiting for someone neutral to look at the wallet code to make sure it's proper and not infected or some shit like that
Well, let's not hope that it won't happen on their wallet. As of now, with the bounty campaign being available, we can expect something good as it will surely reach more people.

I am also looking forward for the  good outcome of this bounty campaign program of the team CryptoAdSolution. As of now, there are lots of participants putting their trust and support to the CryptoAdSolution project. Moreover, I hope they will not disappoint all its supporters as this project is keep on growing, so keep it up and good luck.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:35:47 AM

from the moment of this news two days have passed, tell me, have already collected 100 users or will I still have time to participate in this event with a reward? I understand correctly that all the other people who download this purse will not get anything?
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:24:12 AM

If i don't have any mistake, we still not dowload wallet at this time? I see the coming soon when i click at dowload link.

Maybe the CryptoAdSolution team needs more time to perfect their product, it's still too early to ask for anything higher. hoping they'll succeed.

Yes, the development team needs more time on projects development. But according to time they are doing very well right now. They are always coming with new strategies which can help the project in its growth. Hopefully sooner or later they will successful.
Its good that they are doing well, is there any new information about their plan? I would love to see it if i might have missed it, hopefully that the strategies is that of much help.

KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:58:49 AM

The first Wallet Bounty rewards were paid today.

All participants who have received their reward, post them on social media, and send another email of proof will receive an additional reward.

Join the CryptoAdSolution Wallet Bounty campaign now and download your wallet to support our network.

Here you will learn how: https://cryptoadsolution.com/bounty_campaign

I'm here to say that I have received the bounty rewards and I hope I'm gonna receive the additional reward by posting in the social media.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:07:11 AM

Its good that they are doing well, is there any new information about their plan? I would love to see it if i might have missed it, hopefully that the strategies is that of much help.
Their planning for the future can somewhat be found in their website here: https://cryptoadsolution.com/ and find the roadmap.
CryptoAdSolution

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:15:12 AM

I recently joined their bounty campaigns yesterday also follows all the instructions given and as of now, no CADS receive from the team? Is their technical difficulties that happend?

Hello after you send your email it will be checked and you will get your coins in 24hours
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:16:53 AM

Hello everybody! It'sa great business with a lot of work already done behind them and app already in beta, though from what I was able to see it's Android. Do you have any iOS app already?
There is no Android app for the platform and there is no iOS app for platform. But, you could still be expecting the platform will be released.
CryptoAdSolution

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:40:48 AM

Nobody asked it in here but what are you planning to do with unsold tokens? And I wonder do you have bounty campaign that's going on? Thanks for your reply in advance

Rather than burning unsold tokens as many ICOs do, we will redistribute them proportionally to investors via Airdrop. ... This also means that if a user has bought 1% of the tokens that were actually sold, he will receive 1% of the unsold tokens, right after the ICO ends.
Flavextater

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:43:29 AM

They have great features and lets not forget the person making the ann thread i think the guys from the team and the token itself have great potential that will soon be realized just a matter of time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: