Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:07:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9340 times)
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:06:01 PM

I can’t forecast what will happen with this market, but I know that in next several years they will come much more organized.
I think no one can predict the next market status, but I am very confident that the team and developers will do anything to make this project a success and gain a lot of supporters and investors. Most probably by the time that the project will finish maybe the market will be better than the current state.

It might not be predicted easily but their are possibilities that it will be demanded in the market and the price or the value will get high. The status of the market as of now it yet uncontrolable to get the high percentage of the demand.
Yes exactly, as of now the market is not doing very well it takes a few more months or weeks before everything will be better and back to the reality. As of now the best way to do is help each project to become more competitive and active to develop more helpful strategies.
What we gonna do now is just waiting for the end of the year and take our profit and buy it again once it dipped in the middle of the year.

But there's no real guarantee that the token will dip in the middle of the year nor whether it will rise in price again after said hypothetical dip
Therefore it is a matter of chance and luck since the rise and dip of the cryptocurrencies are unpredictable same goes in investing in projects. Hopefully it would follow the same path from previous year.

It means it is flactuation, yet their is always an assurance that the ICO will rise. As wgat we have seen that the team really give their best to accomplished what is needed. Cryptocurrencies is really in demand and we are all aiming for the best out of it.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
salita23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:12:42 PM

I can’t forecast what will happen with this market, but I know that in next several years they will come much more organized.
I think no one can predict the next market status, but I am very confident that the team and developers will do anything to make this project a success and gain a lot of supporters and investors. Most probably by the time that the project will finish maybe the market will be better than the current state.

It might not be predicted easily but their are possibilities that it will be demanded in the market and the price or the value will get high. The status of the market as of now it yet uncontrolable to get the high percentage of the demand.
Yes exactly, as of now the market is not doing very well it takes a few more months or weeks before everything will be better and back to the reality. As of now the best way to do is help each project to become more competitive and active to develop more helpful strategies.
What we gonna do now is just waiting for the end of the year and take our profit and buy it again once it dipped in the middle of the year.

But there's no real guarantee that the token will dip in the middle of the year nor whether it will rise in price again after said hypothetical dip
Therefore it is a matter of chance and luck since the rise and dip of the cryptocurrencies are unpredictable same goes in investing in projects. Hopefully it would follow the same path from previous year.
of course, now it is very difficult to predict how the course in the market will behave, but I can say that in the near future there will be no big leaps.

Prediction that would depends on us it will matter how are we going to oversee the project going on. Though the market is high yet will always depends. The behavior that the market brings will depends to the income will come on us.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:15:32 PM

This project are already competitive and have good strategies, it is just that the market is bad that it affects their future plans for their own project.
I do not understand, now sales are still going on or not? Can I get the tokens of this project now? And are there any bonuses to buy?
Yes, the sale of tokens continues, the 14th round starts, and now you can buy a token for $ 0.38. To sdaleniyu prices for them rose.
I hope with this sales were already on a lot of people who will buy it with large numbers.

A huge sales will depnends to the investors and also to the buyers of the project. We are lucky enough if their is a huge sales and if not well we need to try hard just to accomplished all the effort just to earn a big sale all throughout the day by day.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:17:02 PM

It could be like that, nobody can give assurance that the token will go that way since here in crypto its always a matter of luck. Once you join this stuff then you are entitled to be more vigilant and at the same have the patience to wait until you meet your expectations.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:21:53 PM

This project are already competitive and have good strategies, it is just that the market is bad that it affects their future plans for their own project.
Agree, the project is already competitive and shows alot of strength towards success. Iits just a matter of patients.  The team gain numerous investors and positive feedbacks so I think they are doing very well right and plans are completely falling into places.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:25:59 PM

Why is the team not active here? After all, the forum is very lively, everything is asked here, but I do not see the answers to the questions. I asked a question but they do not answer it. Where are the administrators active?
it seems they are focusing on the telegram group since all of the investors using telegram to communicate of each other's investors and the team.
It is a pity, because here too there are users who may be interested in this project, but the answer to your question can and will not wait. I hope that they correct this situation.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:34:09 PM

It could be like that, nobody can give assurance that the token will go that way since here in crypto its always a matter of luck. Once you join this stuff then you are entitled to be more vigilant and at the same have the patience to wait until you meet your expectations.

Right, there is no assurance about  the token because we all know that in crypto market the value is unstable. This is what we called a matter of luck in waiting such right time. Patient is very important if you want to gain high profit of the token you have.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:47:05 PM

Right, there is no assurance about  the token because we all know that in crypto market the value is unstable. This is what we called a matter of luck in waiting such right time. Patient is very important if you want to gain high profit of the token you have.

What happens in the market now is just a challenge to all. It is true that no one can predict and no assurance what will happen in the future but all of us can be part to achieve the success of this project. Through helping each other in terms of supporting the team and doing what best to do to make it more attractive and useful to everyone.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:57:24 PM

Right bud, we saw how the team give their countless efforts of making this project well developed. They have been working with this like no other can do, and it's quite possible that this effort that they showed will lead them into a successful career. Hopefully they will never get tired of doing such things that could be helpful in developing their platform.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:07:12 PM

Maybe or not, we don't know anything will happen at the future. They can have big growth of become shit ICO, it depens on the team strategy so much.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:12:43 PM

What happens in the market now is just a challenge to all. It is true that no one can predict and no assurance what will happen in the future but all of us can be part to achieve the success of this project. Through helping each other in terms of supporting the team and doing what best to do to make it more attractive and useful to everyone.
Yes, you are right, at any project now, they meet the chaos of market, and who know they will recovery and people want invest at here?
connecoin

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:15:32 PM

We should wait for the moves from the big investors, I believe CryptoAdSolution is a potential project so new investors pay so much attention.

Just be patient and keep calm mate. Its is still an early stage for this project so they should have some hidden surprises on their pocket so lets just stay tuned.

Yes. Patience would be a good way to do as of now since the current situation of the crypto market is not suitable for gaining profits in our investments. However, it would be a great time to invest a project especially like CryptoAdSolution where the chances are high and the probability to earn high profits is very possible.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:22:51 PM

We should wait for the moves from the big investors, I believe CryptoAdSolution is a potential project so new investors pay so much attention.

Just be patient and keep calm mate. Its is still an early stage for this project so they should have some hidden surprises on their pocket so lets just stay tuned.

Yes. Patience would be a good way to do as of now since the current situation of the crypto market is not suitable for gaining profits in our investments. However, it would be a great time to invest a project especially like CryptoAdSolution where the chances are high and the probability to earn high profits is very possible.

I also agree with you that the virtual currency market is showing signs of going down but anyway the idea of ​​developing the CryptoAdSolution project team is still very good and is of interest.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:31:08 PM

Have a lot of changing at crypto world by now, CryptoAdSolution will meet the challenge that cope up with the Bear Market of Altcoin, people will holding their coin instead of invest.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 02:41:24 AM

Have a lot of changing at crypto world by now, CryptoAdSolution will meet the challenge that cope up with the Bear Market of Altcoin, people will holding their coin instead of invest.

I'm having a problem sending information from this project email it said it is not valid? Does anyone encounter like mine?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:41:29 AM

I'm having a problem sending information from this project email it said it is not valid? Does anyone encounter like mine?

I think you can check the letters of the email you are sending too, If you copy paste it correctly with the link. Then the email providers is the problem.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:57:12 AM

I also agree with you that the virtual currency market is showing signs of going down but anyway the idea of ​​developing the CryptoAdSolution project team is still very good and is of interest.

The current situation of the crypto market is still not in a good shape. Well, I still do believe that this will rise up again and the CryptoAdSolution will become more competitive as the market keep on getting better too if it happens that will be a good progress and improvements to the community. Well, I hope this will not stop on its actions taken as it keep on gaining and achieving further developments.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:05:30 AM

As the days goes by, the project CryptoAdSolution did not even waste a sigle time they have to play around here in the crypto currency community, but they really been seen how they make the efforts and keep striving to keep up the different challenges, obstacles and even the different hardships of competitions in the market most especially in times like this that the crypto market is on its downfall and not very predictable when will it rise up again. This is the good change of the CryptoAdSolution to really shows their potential and great capabilities.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:24:10 AM

I have no such problem. Maybe it's something that you have a problem with. Try to appeal to support, perhaps they will help you fix it.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:16:51 AM

As the days goes by, the project CryptoAdSolution did not even waste a sigle time they have to play around here in the crypto currency community, but they really been seen how they make the efforts and keep striving to keep up the different challenges, obstacles and even the different hardships of competitions in the market most especially in times like this that the crypto market is on its downfall and not very predictable when will it rise up again. This is the good change of the CryptoAdSolution to really shows their potential and great capabilities.
Yes, but the team does not lose hope and continues to work on the project. Even at a time when the market is all red.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: