Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:22:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rewarding signature campaign, are you satisfied?  (Read 3867 times)
DyllanGM

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:23:28 PM

Are you participating in a signature campaign? You observe that there is a condition that you have to meet.

(a) You must make 15 constructive posts per week. (b) You must make 10 constructive posts per week! as it may apply. I am not against this condition but the next one is what I am concerned with.

If you don't reach 10/15 (as the case may be) posts before the end date, you will not receive any stake for the current week.

My question is, what happens to someone who makes 9 posts in case (a), and 13 posts in case (b)? Is it fair to deny anyone who has made more than 75% post for the week? Could there be a somewhat reward for such people?

Please share your thoughts. What will be the best way to reward signature campaign?

I do not have a problem with these rules. It you have more than enough posts for that week then you cannot carry that post for the next week since the posts are for weekly basis. It is up to you if you post more for assurance, but you cant blame the manager if you lack some during counting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Apiapik

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:29:42 PM

Bounty campaigns are agreements between distributor tokens and you as a translator. So if you make all the work you approve, you get a salary. If not then you don't get it. Obviously, they don't give money, they pay for work.
You must understand your duties and obligations as a forum member.
Ducky1

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:07:52 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2018, 09:24:25 AM by Ducky1

There are rules of signature campaign. If this rules was not executed for 100%, you should not expect BM rewarding, that's simple. Good luck.

.█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
.CARTESI.📱.LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS.
                               .█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:14:41 PM

People who have not made/created the required post should not receive a stake.
It wouldnt be fair to the people who followed the rules and posted enough.
If you cant make enough post, you shouldnt participate in signature bounties.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:24:41 PM

I think the best way to reward the signature is that each post should count as a stake and then there should be maximum number of post anyone can make in a week, this way people will be rewarded properly
jefcasidy

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:00:31 PM

I believe rules are rules and it should be kept, if the rules are changed the way you suggested, many people will manipulate the bounty, so it is good to spell out the rules and let people abide by it.

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
soooulliv77

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:49:13 PM

It all depends on the team, some bounty managers reward even those who have not made enough posts.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L   ❱❱    WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance

███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
waitinglist

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:59:11 PM

if we want to join the bounty campaign we must first read the rules and we also have to comply with the rules established. So in my opinion it is only natural that we do not obey the terms they give and we will not get anything in each week.

asritajudin

Activity: 352

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:04:52 PM

Though this conditions really come up in signatures maybe due to lack of time and later end up not getting stakes for that week and I think this should not be a problem because before you join a campaign, you would have read the rules and regulations of the campaign and know what it will take but in situations like this, some managers may consider the participant but it is a very rare case.
Ib2short

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:13:04 PM

Are you participating in a signature campaign? You observe that there is a condition that you have to meet.

(a) You must make 15 constructive posts per week. (b) You must make 10 constructive posts per week! as it may apply. I am not against this condition but the next one is what I am concerned with.

If you don't reach 10/15 (as the case may be) posts before the end date, you will not receive any stake for the current week.

My question is, what happens to someone who makes 9 posts in case (a), and 13 posts in case (b)? Is it fair to deny anyone who has made more than 75% post for the week? Could there be a somewhat reward for such people?

Please share your thoughts. What will be the best way to reward signature campaign?

What really baffles me is when I have made the 10 posts for the current week and probably one of threads I posted to was deleted by the mods, I would still not have stakes for that week even after completing it and it wasn't my fault that the thread that I post to was deleted.
juanda

Activity: 756
Merit: 111

cro.baby

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:13:18 PM

Not that the initial rules of the kah before participating in the signature campaign?
so I dropped it it reasonable if any participant does not receive any shares if the requirement of a signature campaign should make constructive 10/15 post per week but the participants did not reach that number.

FIREBALL24

Activity: 279

Xircus

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:21:56 PM

Not that the initial rules of the kah before participating in the signature campaign?
so I dropped it it reasonable if any participant does not receive any shares if the requirement of a signature campaign should make constructive 10/15 post per week but the participants did not reach that number.
I'm still thankful to earn reward tokens in signature campaign even how small I can take, I was satisfied for that as a participants because it's clear that you not having investment money for them and still it was earning good. It was depended on you wether you like to hodl and achieve there ICO price per token, to earn much bigger.

lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:26:21 PM

Answer me one question: "You go to the store to buy ice cream, you choose the ice cream you like, take it and go to the cashier.The seller says that you need to pay 2 dollars, but you say that I only have 1 dollar and ask for sell 50 percent of the ice cream.The seller refuses to sell you ice cream. " Tell me, the seller is not right?

This perfectly explains the scenario because not able to afford the ice cream means it will be dropped
In other words, not completing the tasks means no reward

It is harsh but still it is fair rightly because the rules were stated
losiva

Activity: 206

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:37:07 PM

I think the best way to reward the signature is that each post should count as a stake and then there should be maximum number of post anyone can make in a week, this way people will be rewarded properly

I think I will have to agree with your suggestion, it will reward everyone for their work, most times even when you make the complete post, sometimes it will get delete and you will not receive any stake because the post doesn't reach the required post per week, so i think this rewarding per post is a good one for me.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:59:28 PM

Need to follow the rules of evry signature campaign required  mininum post per week
Requiring a mininum and maximum post is fair for the participants if the rate is fair also
a pay per post requirements is the best way to be fair for both parties

Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:23:21 PM

Although it will be fair to give them something but my senior colleague i think rules are rules and they are meant to be followed so i personally think we should be mindful of the task we choose. If you think you cannot accomplish the set target just don't engage in it. Also always remember that if it must be done it must be done well.

Euroda

Activity: 370

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:26:19 PM

Yes i am satisfied especially when i am paid because it is much more better if it going to pay you . Doing all that hardwork and you did not been paid it is much more worse than you think so if im getting paid that is enough to satisfied me

sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:30:10 PM

There's nothing wrong with the current system of rewarding in signature campaign. If one fails to accomplish the number of posts required to be eligible with the stakes on that week, that's his fault. As bounty participants we should do our task if we are wanting to earn rewards at the end of the campaign.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:35:47 PM

Almost all the companies whose signatures I participated in gave me a good income. I believe that signature companies are the most profitable of all kinds of bounty.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 11:36:20 PM

I've asked to one of manager campaign related that question regarding posts made by participant. I got the answer that manager will give 1/2 stake for participant who need 1 or 2 posts for current week. Hm, its really depending on manager of campaign, hope this will help you.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: