Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:40:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rewarding signature campaign, are you satisfied?  (Read 3865 times)
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:04:58 PM

If you started participating in the signature campaign, you accordingly agreed to the rules and requirements that were put forward to the participants.
To be honest, I do not see a problem for 7 calendar days to write whether it's 10 or 15 constructive messages.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:08:03 PM

participating in a good bounty program is everyone's dream, but when we are faced with a bounty that has a problem, we must be ready,
but as long as I follow the bounty according to what I want.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:38:40 PM

Are you participating in a signature campaign? You observe that there is a condition that you have to meet.

(a) You must make 15 constructive posts per week. (b) You must make 10 constructive posts per week! as it may apply. I am not against this condition but the next one is what I am concerned with.

If you don't reach 10/15 (as the case may be) posts before the end date, you will not receive any stake for the current week.

My question is, what happens to someone who makes 9 posts in case (a), and 13 posts in case (b)? Is it fair to deny anyone who has made more than 75% post for the week? Could there be a somewhat reward for such people?

Please share your thoughts. What will be the best way to reward signature campaign?

I personally will not comment on whether this is fair or not. But I think when someone agrees to do something (10/15 posts) to get something else in exchange (tokens), it is right for both sides to be correct to each other and to make the arrangement just as described in the "contract".

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:41:33 PM

The reason why signature campaign was created is because it is one the best type of advertisement for an ICO to reach out to a true investors. You wears the their ICO banner which will be attach to your name and by posting your thoughts, their banner will also be posted and will be advertise. The many you post, the higher the chance for their ICO to be seen by many. Rules are created for us to have meet the companies expectation since bounty hunters are their employee or free lancers. As an employee, we are obligated to follow the instructions given by the boss right? I don't have a problem if I were unable to get a stake because of my own mistake since it is my responsibility from the beginning.
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:45:29 PM

Are you participating in a signature campaign? You observe that there is a condition that you have to meet.

(a) You must make 15 constructive posts per week. (b) You must make 10 constructive posts per week! as it may apply. I am not against this condition but the next one is what I am concerned with.

If you don't reach 10/15 (as the case may be) posts before the end date, you will not receive any stake for the current week.

My question is, what happens to someone who makes 9 posts in case (a), and 13 posts in case (b)? Is it fair to deny anyone who has made more than 75% post for the week? Could there be a somewhat reward for such people?

Please share your thoughts. What will be the best way to reward signature campaign?
10 or 15 posts per week is not too much, so 90% of people finish it easily and smoothly. If you do not meet the bounty manager's minimum requirements, you will not be eligible to receive a reward for that week. But sometimes I see some BM still give priority and give reward to those who only perform 9 posts. But it is very rare because they broke the rules
neli234

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:52:28 PM

Personally, I think that's the law and the bounty managers will follow the lead they gave from the beginning, most no one will complain about that either
Deviaan

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:59:52 PM

I think it is not heavy. It is a rule that is applied by the organizers that they reserve the right to give the rules because they give us a wage or salary. If we state joined in the projects then we should be ready with the rules set forth. in my own experience it ever so my postings amount to less than the provision in the week, but the BM provides a policy I still get value although it is not full.
Arlette Foxsparkle

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:02:19 PM

For me it depends of the bounty campaign manager or the persons who evaluate and check your post. It is good to know that not only completing the 10 or 15 post are the qualifications for as to recognize our works but it is only for the content of our works. If it is very knowledgeable post or great constructed post I think it is convincible to count or to recognize as a good post. So it is mean all of those issues are depends on the persons who will check our works and activities.
athiftammam2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:03:34 PM

In my opinion, we cannot fight these rules. indeed it looks heavy we have made a post according to the target number and suddenly some of our posts are deleted by the moderator. The best solution is not to make a post according to the minimum target. If you can make more than the target number.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:09:38 PM

I think it's fair Smiley. Everyone need to read rule before joining and I think everything about rule of any signature campaign is really clear and I don't think it's too difficult to follow rule of signature campaign Smiley. Beside there is 7 days a week so I think it's really easy to make enough 10 - 15 posts everyweek.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:23:33 PM

A rule is a rule. I think the rule was made  in order to make the participants having more qualified posts. Besides the rule will require the participants to b emote responsible for their job. So,  if we can't make 10 or 15 post a week,  we wouldn't get the reward,  and that's true.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:56:17 AM

Well it's fair, before you joined you need to read and make sure you understand the rules, if you don't fulfill the requirements then you won't get paid, even if you only completed 99% it still consider as failed, but some campaign does give a little compensation, but it's your responsibility to complete the requirements

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 03:01:09 AM

It certainly has been set based on existing regulations and with the intention for the sake of running a good promotion. If hope still gets paid but do not comply with the minimum rules it is recommended then surely everyone would be doing it and it's just the same as not agreed on rules that have been created. so I guess there is no relief in this case because if you want big results then obviously the professionals should be the main one.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
mommysean

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:33:13 AM

I like joining in signature campaign.
you have to read carefully the rules before you join to get stakes.
and i think the rules is fair enough.
for me, it is not hard to make 10-15 post in a week.
to gain more stakes you have to do some effort and responsibility.
Barbaralehoa

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:27:13 AM

This is the rules and regulations that each project regulates. Each project has their calculations and direction. Joining yourself will be based on it, to have decisions to join each program
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:28:38 AM

Answer me one question: "You go to the store to buy ice cream, you choose the ice cream you like, take it and go to the cashier.The seller says that you need to pay 2 dollars, but you say that I only have 1 dollar and ask for sell 50 percent of the ice cream.The seller refuses to sell you ice cream. " Tell me, the seller is not right?

Very smart for your questions and my appreciation.

With an answer like that, I am sure that the Bounty manager applies the right rules and I agree exactly the same as what you are talking about.
kkerrex

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:31:52 AM

There is no reward if you didn't reach post count goal.
In some cases if there is good bounty manager ( not in case of Amazix) , I try to suggest more posts in following week and usually they accept it.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:22:46 PM

I have observed of course as that is mentioned in the rules when we participate in any campaign and yes I somehow feel cheated when that happens when you fall short with only 1 post. But then again rules are rules and we need to follow them otherwise there is no relevance of having rules.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:48:09 PM

Yeah, as I'm still here in the crypto currency community I'm definitely satisfied by joining different bounty campaigns especially signature campaign. Though, some of them can't really be assure since there is a lot of scammers here in the cyberworld. I believe someday that I can have a great return on my effort by joining signature campaign.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:58:00 AM

The strict rules provided by the Bounty Manager are just marketing for the ICO marketing to succeed.
So if we violate these rules it will suppress the success of the ICO, we better follow the rules so that we are appreciated.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █