Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:21:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rewarding signature campaign, are you satisfied?  (Read 3864 times)
dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:43:19 AM

awards are different everywhere, but I am quite satisfied with the reward received everywhere it is worthy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Westinhome

Activity: 1582
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 10:17:42 AM

Yes, I am participating in a signature campaign. And yes, I'm very satisfied with joining the signature campaign. I think we must follow that rules in order to have the stakes for the week. It's not a hard thing to make 10/15 posts per week. If you make 3 posts per day I think it is enough.
Actually we are satisfied in rewards of the bounty campaign that we participate if the rewards was big or enough for us. But if not maybe we are not satisfied but for this reason maybe to be blame of this is ourselves because we did not make sure of the campaign that we participated has have enough bounty rewards to distribute.
jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:44:48 AM

Answer me one question: "You go to the store to buy ice cream, you choose the ice cream you like, take it and go to the cashier.The seller says that you need to pay 2 dollars, but you say that I only have 1 dollar and ask for sell 50 percent of the ice cream.The seller refuses to sell you ice cream. " Tell me, the seller is not right?

I got your point bro! Good scene example about the situation or to the concern of the thread creator, however, yes the rules must be followed because it is the requirements of the certain campaign if you can't complete the required post then, of course, a participant is not worth it to get the rewards it's simple. I am not against the rule of signature campaign because I know the signature is one of highest percentage to get rewards that is why we need to work hard to complete all the need to qualify for rewards.
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:52:38 AM

In each campaign, their terms of participation and their unequivocal implementation. If you do not comply with the conditions you will immediately be excluded from the list of participants.
Panteleymon

Activity: 262

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:03:57 AM

I do not see anything complicated or unpleasant in the signatures. If I'm already interested in this subject, then in any case I will read and talk on the forum, so the signature does not bother me in any way.
But you need to consider some rules. If the rules of the signature are such that they interfere or complicate communication, then it is up to the participant to decide. I do not take on complicated rules that will interfere with me. But personally I do it for my pleasure, and the signature is a nice bonus.
vitek146

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:05:16 AM

Easks in bounty companies in particular in the signature are not significantly different only in the number of posts per week and each time they are more and more difficult to fulfill them especially for the minimum status of the award is very small,i think many partipicant do min post to do their report,becouse why do more?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  NEXTPAKK  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    
▄▄▄ CRYPTO LAST-MILE PACKAGE DELIVERY ● PRIVATE-SALE ● Apr 16 20 (https://www.nextpakk.com/en)
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:09:17 AM

In my point of view is the reward deserved to the hard worker bounty hunter. I already satisfied of reward from signature campaign. I think person who constribute more for the project deserve bonus like bonus stakes maybe. Just do the job and wait for big reward.

Dolarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:11:06 AM

I think that it is impossible to divide the award. Either you complete the task in a week and get a reward - or not.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:11:59 AM

They have set up rules if you cannot meet the rules and the guidelines then don't participate at all, if they allow it, it will be abused by people, it's not that hard to create 15 post a week, you just allocate your time it will not cost you a lot of time to post 2 or three times, you will have a problem if you have a lot of altcoins.
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:20:54 AM

Are you participating in a signature campaign? You observe that there is a condition that you have to meet.

(a) You must make 15 constructive posts per week. (b) You must make 10 constructive posts per week! as it may apply. I am not against this condition but the next one is what I am concerned with.

If you don't reach 10/15 (as the case may be) posts before the end date, you will not receive any stake for the current week.

My question is, what happens to someone who makes 9 posts in case (a), and 13 posts in case (b)? Is it fair to deny anyone who has made more than 75% post for the week? Could there be a somewhat reward for such people?

Please share your thoughts. What will be the best way to reward signature campaign?
Each campaign bounty has its own rules that must be followed. If you do not comply and do not follow these rules and do not carry out assignments, then why pay a reward? Of course there are exceptions, and there are managers who can count you bets, even though you have not made the minimum number of messages.
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:34:36 AM

I think it's fair when counting is for a completely done job and I think it's right if you had 9 posts allowed, but you need 10 that the stake will not be counted!
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:34:53 AM

Are you participating in a signature campaign? You observe that there is a condition that you have to meet.

(a) You must make 15 constructive posts per week. (b) You must make 10 constructive posts per week! as it may apply. I am not against this condition but the next one is what I am concerned with.

If you don't reach 10/15 (as the case may be) posts before the end date, you will not receive any stake for the current week.

My question is, what happens to someone who makes 9 posts in case (a), and 13 posts in case (b)? Is it fair to deny anyone who has made more than 75% post for the week? Could there be a somewhat reward for such people?

Please share your thoughts. What will be the best way to reward signature campaign?
in my opinion this kind of thing doesn't need to be questioned because it's obvious before following an ICO project we have to read every rule given before joining the project and if indeed we cannot follow it, they also do not force it into the program, Regarding you have posted more or less than what has been determined but get a reward, it all goes back to each of the project managers. so the point is if you are ready to take part in an ICO you must also be prepared with all the ICO rules.
DmitriySar

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:06:37 PM

I think everyone should read and follow the rules of the signature in order to get a reward. Many do not receive remuneration when they stop fulfilling the conditions specified in the rules and then complain, although they do not fully perform the work.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:07:17 PM

The reward on the signature campaign you have joined or any bounty is always depending on how many people who invested in their campaign so it will be so high or so low but if you are a higher rank then it will be always high and good enough to sustain your daily needs.

fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:12:35 PM

It's sort of a contractual agreement. You meet this condition, and then I pay you. You fail to meet the condition, I dont pay you. It's as simple as that. But if the campaign managers are kind enough to reward one's efforts, I'll be very glad  Grin

lauder_larger

Activity: 86
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:34:59 AM

In each campaign, their terms of participation and their unequivocal implementation. If you do not comply with the conditions you will immediately be excluded from the list of participants.
Conditions are like a parameter or guideline to follow to achieve a task and signature campaign always come with its own specific tasks and it is left for you as a person to complete your own task and then get paid at the end of it.

There is nothing hard to understand in it, and another thing that may make some people to always get screwed with most especially bounty signature campaigns is that they always fail to do what is important when it comes to verifying the authenticity of the ICO they are participating in.
aderidwan98

Activity: 316

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:46:21 AM

It's depends on bounty manager rule. If you want participate "some bounty" let's follow the rule. Simple like that
fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:01:34 AM

Answer me one question: "You go to the store to buy ice cream, you choose the ice cream you like, take it and go to the cashier.The seller says that you need to pay 2 dollars, but you say that I only have 1 dollar and ask for sell 50 percent of the ice cream.The seller refuses to sell you ice cream. " Tell me, the seller is not right?

I got your point bro! Good scene example about the situation or to the concern of the thread creator, however, yes the rules must be followed because it is the requirements of the certain campaign if you can't complete the required post then, of course, a participant is not worth it to get the rewards it's simple. I am not against the rule of signature campaign because I know the signature is one of highest percentage to get rewards that is why we need to work hard to complete all the need to qualify for rewards.
Just like in a real life job, you get your job description or your terms of reference and you deliver based on that. If you fail to deliver, obviously you will not get to blame anyone for not getting what you duly deserve because at that point you deserve nothing.

The same is applicable to signature campaigns, do your bit, and as long as you get certified with your post, you get what you deserve and obviously, you will always know your possible potential earning or close to, beforehand.

soundrum
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:40:52 AM

I think this all depend on the project, in some project you may earn less than 300 dollar as junior member and it could give you x4 profits on exchange . Signature campaign or any other bounty campaign rewards depends on how many hunters promote the project.
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:06:55 PM

Before joining a campaign bounty, you should familiarize yourself with all the rules and tasks that you should follow to get the reward. if you are ready to do it - then participate, it's simple. Each campaign bounty has its own rules, choose those campaigns, the rules of which suit you best.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: