Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:50:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why everyone becoming the holder?  (Read 8599 times)
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:43:45 PM

No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.
Being a holder is a choice of every people using crypto and I think we different reason why we do this. In your case I think much better you sold it before if you know that crypto will have bearish market so you don't have regret right now.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:43:51 PM

I think they simply think that just by holding the coin they can earn double, triple, or even tens. But now I think they are worried and think that it is a mistake  Cheesy
Lima0396

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:45:27 PM

Everyone now becoming a holder because most people now realise that patience is the main key factor in business for you to succeed, so same applies in crypto currency the more you hold your tokens the more it rises in value, because higher demand of a commodity rises is price. Most people are wise and holding their tokens to drive its value and price up.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:46:05 PM

No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.

Everyone always suggest to hodl in crypto. This is because people who have been hodling for several years are making money, although you may have joined the party too late, but you also need to invest in the good tokens and wait a bit. Profit is not instantaneous.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 10:46:36 PM

Selling at a loss too doesn't make a sense. And it's not that everyone is a holder, if it were so, there would not have been transactions and hence the dipping market.
Only people who can hold and believes they'd have a better profit holding are the ones holding.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 651

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:49:52 PM

I think they simply think that just by holding the coin they can earn double, triple, or even tens. But now I think they are worried and think that it is a mistake  Cheesy
Holding is just a way of keeping safe from losing of our investment especially when came like this(dips). But the situation went into worst which we been really tested how strong we are and some crypto holder do panic selling. We think it is not good but we can't blame them cause they really don't know of what they do.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:51:18 PM

I know that experienced traders, even in a market like this, can make good profits. But in order to start trading you need a little knowledge and a certain amount of money. Not everyone has such resources. For this reason many become holders. I would also like to try trading, but have not yet decided to start.

Prime20

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 10:51:54 PM

Why won't they become holder all of a sudden. Now that the market is bad especially for ETH, many would like to hold their Eth for the market to recover.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:55:32 PM

Holding sucks ,agreed. I stopped trading because of my abysmal knowledge(more of a what the fuck is going on type of abysmal) on trading for a while. I suck at predicting so,that too. I know that I can make a lot of money in trading, but I feel the risk isn't worth it, because personal opinions on how long the bearish trend is going on. Day trading would be hella profitable at the moment, but I still prefer to keep my hands off.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
bagas79

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:01:58 PM

The right decision for now is to hold all the assets we have. Because the current market is unpredictable. If we force it to sell our assets, then it will not get any profit at all, but if we hold it back until the market gradually fades well and prices continue to rise it is time for us to sell the assets that we have and certainly will benefit greatly.
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 11:07:40 PM

Thank You.

The holder should also have a selling target, just as when he is stockpiling a food supply. If everyone becomes the holder and hoard them at their home until the supply market is a little and the selling order becomes small then people will be looking more at prices that have more sell orders.

Holder should place sell order to make a bait and keep the trading volume in good condition

tomisinade

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:10:08 PM

Holding is great bit there is no way you can ever make profits off holding a shitcoin, there is a string possibility that the shitcoin will eventually become worthless. While holding a reliable crypto will provide profits in the future.
Trading is not a practice for newbies ans only experience LD traders Cm continue to turn profits in this market
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:14:15 PM

You can't blame those who shifted to day trading to long term holders at this bearish markets. Its the smartest move for now since price of Bitcoin does not move a lot. There maybe some movement but it's not enough for day traders to be happy and call it a day and move to another coin.
hildacitra

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:28:04 PM

They become holder now for their own secure of their profit. Because holder become a great decision when the bear market if falling down. Of course all investor or coin holder will not sell their coin in that situation. Holding is a better decision for certain time. I personally prefer to hold my coins and wait fort he market rise up the price.

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:56:33 AM

Well holding is better than panic sell, most of us hold because we believe that the price is going to get better in the future, I agree that it will be better for everyone to learn trading, it is more profitable and its good for other users, because it can increase the transaction volume, but trading need time to learn, need time to paying attention to the chart, and it got a bigger risk than holding
jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:06:55 AM

Obviously, everyone doesn't want to lose money that is why in this present time most of us are holding cryptocurrencies and not to sell until the value of tokens goes higher than the investment amount. At this very moment of the bearish market, there's no reason to sell because the price is too low if you have more money you can do day trading with a new amount of capital to invest to play in crypto trading to gain fast money.
Btcshawn2017

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:17:38 AM

It's because they are aiming for a bigger profit after the year ends. That is we holding coin which year per year the value always promising. Hoping this year its a kind of twist that value today can be recovered soon.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:23:25 AM

Not everyone is an expert in trading, and everyone has a different strategy.
at this time I use a cold budget to avoid pressure in market conditions like this in trading.
GabrielKiara

Activity: 273
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:29:59 AM

Well yeah you're completely right, but many people just want to hold and see if their had a high profit. I mean they buy at a very low rate price and then will sell if price is at their highest bid on their list. But i think it will be nice if many people doing like what you said.
docamvan1997

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:32:09 AM

Because the market is unstable everyday. No one can predict it. So they have a holding plan. They want to wait for the recovery of the market. That's smart strategy. I'm holder too.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: