Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:46:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why everyone becoming the holder?  (Read 8599 times)
bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 01:05:03 AM

the advice you give is very useful, but for now I face many people who do hodl, that the majority has two reasons
The first is that prices are down by around 10%, in the sense that they still have hope that the related coins will start flying, even though this is very long
and the second is, people who have made a profit, but feel that the profit they get is not enough, so they hold a longer hold in the hope of getting a bigger %% profit.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 01:30:59 AM

the advice you give is very useful, but for now I face many people who do hodl, that the majority has two reasons
The first is that prices are down by around 10%, in the sense that they still have hope that the related coins will start flying, even though this is very long
and the second is, people who have made a profit, but feel that the profit they get is not enough, so they hold a longer hold in the hope of getting a bigger %% profit.

There are times as well when people do not intend to hold their coins for long and they only aim to trade it for the short term but then due to the fact that the price turn out as not what they expect it to be, the result is that they would either hold it for the long term or they would just sell it at a loss. We are in a bear market now so there is still a hope that when bull run comes, price would just fly and their patience would pay off but then it would have a big weight on what kind of coin they are holding because some may just be left behind when bitcoin is already doing good.

Surely, those projects that has no product or has been abandoned by the team who develop it would just die and those who are still being develop would eventually fly high.

kiansantan

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:34:42 AM

Most of the big hat coins like BTC, ETH, Ripple etc. are still in the recovery phase and the best step to choose during this time is to hold on and wait patiently for the next bull market.
Current market status is still low compared to past capabilities and records.
Cordwel

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:34:54 AM

No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.
Yes indeed the market is now bearish and every day there is only a drop in prices.  I do not know how to at least something to earn.  Maybe I do not have enough experience, but if I start trading now, I probably will lose a lot.  I'm still a holder, until better times.

Same with me, I just an amateur trader so in the bearish market I choose to hold my assets because I do not have enough knowledge in trading
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:10:09 AM

I think many became a holder is because the ICO market or the crypto market is very down right now so many are just holding their earnings or tokens so that they can avoid a great loss when the time comes. And they also hold their coins and tokens so that they may earn more.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:18:28 AM

Because it's the only way to make more money. This bear period has not favored a lot of traders and the only option left is wait. But I wish I could do some arbitrage but I don't even have $6k or 1 btc so I can make a profit of at least $100. But I know it's also hard to transfer fiat because some exchanges only allow crypto to crypto.
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:18:45 AM

I assure you, if the market were green, there would be no holders. Everyone sold their coins like ice cream in the hot summer.
bep42

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:22:58 PM

Yes, I completely agree with you, Trading can bring in good profits in such a market. But also you can keep a small part of very promising coins in the long-term.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:41:47 PM

The answer to your question is simple, at this moment the rate is so unstable that everyone chose to trade less and keep coins until the market recovers. I hope that the market will start to recover in December.
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:44:10 PM

Thats right. At this season, hodl is not the right choice.
The crypto value is getting worst day by day.
Trading is one of fast choice to to recover our assets.
Trading is high risk. I don't suggest newbie to trade high amount of their asset.
When the market is bearish the best solution is to cash out and get out of the market, or convert all your assets to USDT.
Both HODLing and trading are not the solution because it is too risky.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
mapsi

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:52:33 PM

Because our money melted. and we dont have any other option. I feel i need to hold my coins. I know they will reach their ath price again. I dont want to sell my coins with loss. We need only wait.
Yes surely people can make some trade these times but i dont like trading so i prefer holding and waiting until next bull. I believe we will see that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 03:54:19 PM

I know one guy who has become holder simply because of his attitude to crypto.
Another one just didn't manage to make stop loss and now he is in a big loss, so he has become holder due to this reason.

Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:32:40 PM

No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.
I absolutely agree with you. I also sold all my cryptocurrencies and now trade sometimes with cryptocurrencies which have USD as a basis currency on exchanges in very short period of time.
Supec77

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:37:47 PM

Well, because it makes no sense to sell tokens at low prices,especially if you bought them at a price of 1 dollar, and it fell to 0.05 let's say, and then the meaning of minus X15 to sell??? that's why people become Holder. Since everyone understands that if the tokens live up to the strong market,they will grow very much
minhkhoa

Activity: 325

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:44:03 PM

As the crypto market grows, more and more Altcoins are born and investors buy it and keep it as their own. They also have more opportunities when they buy it. The cheap coins they also buy are much and keep them and wait for the return of the market.
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:34:57 PM

All become holders solely due to the fact that their positions sink by 80% and do not want to sell, and consider themselves bad traders can not. So they become holders.
Puyol

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:49:26 PM

I was a great holder because I have held the my whole coins for 8 months and never sold it. You shouldnt make investment in my way. You can follow the coins that invested. If coins will go down you can sell it or toggle it. This is very simple.
supahlovah

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:02:55 PM

Because people don't know how to trady in shirt term and understand that long term is less risky in such market condition!
halisakal

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:11:15 PM

Thank You.
holding is useful for those who just jumping into this train. holding and especially loosing is essential for it learns a person how to act whenever a fall occurs, instead of self-hatred strategy
nak02

Activity: 512

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:16:18 PM

Of course people know how to trade but not seriously trading, it was just like selling their sh*t coins in the market, but trading also is a good earning too not just bounty or holding coins or tokens.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: