Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:35:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why everyone becoming the holder?  (Read 8599 times)
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:24:59 PM

I believe the bear market played a lot of role here, thats why everyone has automatically become a holder, no one wants to sell at loss. So no other option than holding.
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:38:38 PM

Everyone hold because they expect it to grow and gain money from it. Most people did this and sometimes not all are willing to hold it before it is profitable some are just dumping and it could greatly affect its price and the company of the ICO itself. But people don't care since business is business if it is not good for them then they will left it and move on no hard feelings but this is the world rich persons today.
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:09:32 PM

If something is based on extensive knowledge and insight, I am sure whatever decision you choose is the right thing and that knowledge provides convenience. Everyone has their own thoughts and different perspectives on how to invest in cryptocurrency.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:19:56 PM

If something is based on extensive knowledge and insight, I am sure whatever decision you choose is the right thing and that knowledge provides convenience. Everyone has their own thoughts and different perspectives on how to invest in cryptocurrency.
today there is no single strategy for all users of cryptocurrency. The situation has changed in one because of the negative information in the information space regarding cryptocurrency and because of unfulfilled predictions that sounded contrary to common sense. People have been deceived and now they are acting in their own way.
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:09:31 PM

In my opinion. one of the factors that people become altcoin holders is because of the very low prices and unstable market conditions. moreover there is a lot of bad news about crypto, so people assume if the cryptocurrency will disappear.
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:22:08 PM

I think you are realizing the causes. Market condition of crypto currency is so difficult now. It is forcing people for holding their assets. No one can lost his assets by selling with low price. So this is the main cause for holding.
I think holding is making trade in stagnation and decelerates the whole market. If everyone just holds, the market won't have the strength to hold on.
[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:27:58 PM

Not everyone had the intention of being a holder but, everyone is left two choices sell at a huge loss or hold to at least minimize loss in the future, That's the basic reason why a lot of people have become a holder overnight.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
Abal Abal

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 08:33:42 PM

for this at some coins and altcoins I still think positively, and in some others I surrender and despair because I have suffered a big loss. these are two reasons I became holders and in my opinion it is not wrong.

money_forever

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:36:28 PM

In 2018, many people stopped investing in cryptocurrency. I think that people have ceased to believe that the market will go up.

freedomforever

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:37:32 PM

No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.

It is simple. The key of this crypto world is to be patient and to hold your coins. In long term people who have this thought are gonna earn.

coinswebid

Activity: 1092

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:19:34 PM

No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.

It is simple. The key of this crypto world is to be patient and to hold your coins. In long term people who have this thought are gonna earn.

i know trading is good to collect more profit,,
but, trading need a good skills to predict the market with technical analysis, wich mean not all people know about that and we must watch the charts daily moreover for day traders and scalpers,, and not all peple had the time for that,
so, a lot of people become holders not a traders,

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
bitcoin.clakr

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:23:20 PM

Many people became holders due to the fact that the cryptocurrency market went down and they did not have time to sell assets. These people did not plan to turn into investors.
isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:35:34 PM

Probably now holders more than in 2017. Then, before the strongest growth, many did not know whether to hold or sell, the craziest said to hold, and in the end everything grew. Who could believe it? Was it luck? However, the holders then won.
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:37:09 AM

You can continue to hold the coins, in the hope that the market will grow...just doesn't mean it will.
I think the crypto industry is waiting for global changes.If the market becomes regulated, it is unlikely that we will see the same growth again.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 07:42:34 AM

It all depend sif you ar ein it long term or short term. I do advise though, if we are still going short right now, to try to day trade and use that extra to average down all your costings, unless you just want to keep shorting and risk one day being priced out again. I do think though that holding only is not enough in a bear market, we did that too long and lost a lot of our portfolio value, so yes holding in a bear market only does not make sense. You need to be actively trading your capital so you do not lose it all.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
rataplannetje69

Activity: 205

🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:56:29 AM

Everyone hold because they expect it to grow and gain money from it. Most people did this and sometimes not all are willing to hold it before it is profitable some are just dumping and it could greatly affect its price and the company of the ICO itself. But people don't care since business is business if it is not good for them then they will left it and move on no hard feelings but this is the world rich persons today.
Yes, holding is the only thing we can do now, because if we sell we will be at a loss and if we buy coins at more expensive prices than in future, we also will be at a loss. Kind of an impasse.

Ijabkobul

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:58:57 AM

Because for now the price of crypto is  low and everyone believing that the price will increase in next days, so everyone becoming the holders.
petrcoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:06:28 PM

There is two option right now.

Sell everything with %90 loss or hold and hope for the best. Admiting %90 loss, is not an option for me.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 12:14:23 PM

with the current market conditions that are getting worse and worse, it certainly makes everyone choose to hold the crypto they have because they don't want to be a loss and it would be better for them to keep waiting for the market to recover

elite070
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:25:19 PM

That is because they have just been caught up by the current market situation, they cannot escape the market since if they do so, they will lose their investments. The only choice that they have is to hodl their token and wait for the recovery of the market.

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: