Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:42:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest Now!!!  (Read 21645 times)
pokerap

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:20:02 AM

Maybe this is a bad time for everyone, except those who have the power to influence prices. But I think the current price situation is already at the support point, and maybe buying in stages is the best way to enter in the next cycle, because after all the market will rise again.
norcia

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:36:04 AM

Invest now while the the coins and tokens are at their low value.. The impact of the low value of bitcoin affects most of the coins. We should invest now before it returns to is glory. Its is a simple concept of a stock exchange where we buy at lower cost and sell it a high value ,, an increase in value can be a big matter if you invest more.. count your investments not your savings,,, 

btw please follow me on twitter and i will follow you also. i promise , lets help one another to gain followers. GOD BLESS

https://twitter.com/batrocio

Like everyone, I don't know why the market is more easily corrected than experiencing an increase. This happens to all altcoins, because the trends that occur are more or less the same. But I am sure that the market is already very low, and the current purchase can be a good business at least until the end of the year.
andytruongct

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:49:37 AM

Yeah, invest now but carefully selected. You can buy any coin you like or you want but not all coin can take a profit for you so you should find out the coin before investing. In this market, the money moves from one person's bag to another. It is only for smart and patience investors. there have many people get rich quick but many people also lose a lot of money. So be careful!!!
aryatrals

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:55:10 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2018, 01:13:59 PM by aryatrals

Invest now while the the coins and tokens are at their low value.. The impact of the low value of bitcoin affects most of the coins. We should invest now before it returns to is glory. Its is a simple concept of a stock exchange where we buy at lower cost and sell it a high value ,, an increase in value can be a big matter if you invest more.. count your investments not your savings,,,  

btw please follow me on twitter and i will follow you also. i promise , lets help one another to gain followers. GOD BLESS

I really agree with you, you are very trading spirit, very clever at seeing opportunities indeed when the price goes down the chance we buy if we can afford it in large quantities, because we can be sure that in the future the price will soar we can get a lot of profit, do not hesitate to take steps go forward, let's trade.
Paperbuk

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:40:00 AM

In my opinion, it is important to remain optimistic that the market will recover.
Maybe it won't be like the beginning of last year, but the market fluctuates and green days are sure to return.
So maybe buying now has enormous potential, if we are patient enough to wait for the momentum to come.
redcj7

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:54:34 AM

I agree that the market may continue to be corrected. But come on, we're 70% more below the top of the marketcap. Maybe we really started buying, but it seems that those who have a long-term orientation change the strategy to make short trading, and here we are at this time.
hydrococo

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:00:11 AM

the current market conditions, with a look that is indeed being in conditions of falling. So this is really the right time for investment. Low prices, then you will benefit a lot if buying or investing right now.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:14:05 AM

This is really the way that investors should follow. Buy at low price and sell at high price, but not many people can be did that. Just be panic and sell off when the market go down

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:21:14 AM

Now is the right time to invest because the price was too low is very affordable for the small investors like me and the bull market is coming by the end this year that is my prediction as of now because after the down trend the market will recover.

seanjoseph

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:22:34 AM

yes i agree with you.
this is the right time to invest because the market are dropped.
buy more good coins, hold and wait.
you can sell and get more profit if the market are recovering.
Shikamaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:49:27 AM

The problem is that more people are waiting now. We may be pretty sure that we are at the lower limit of this year's price, but we are not sure that this is the time for the bullish market. And in a few weeks we have not seen a significant increase.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:41:13 PM

Perhaps your words make sense, but the problem is that most of the people present have already bought all kinds of coins, now they have fallen in price and the ladies have little free capital for investing.

MontagueEugene

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:51:39 PM

I will prefer you to have to invest in these coins:-

EOS
IOTA
NEO
fuhlen

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:34:35 PM

Come to BX.BET and follow up on their project. With a strong team BX.BET is developing a project that makes the ICO stage successful. Keep track of project interest you will surely love this project. please visit http://www.bx.bet/
jokowo

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:28:28 AM

Simple concept that is understood by everyone, but very difficult to do. The market is very cheap, and maybe many people start buying altcoins that they like. But when after buying we did not hold back for a long time, I think the price will not increase, because nowadays more communities want instant profits.
lykakokelley123

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:49:43 AM

yes you are right, at this moment i am buying more coins before the market started to gain their positive price in the market, i got some coins in my wallet but still i want to buy more coins to get good profit in the future. its good to invest on some coins than wondering and still having fear to buy some of it and ending up nothing
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 02:51:29 AM

Yes it's a right time for investment as the prices of bitcoin drop down thats why investors are investing in the bitcoin and holding the coins as the price go they sold anf gain a solid profit.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 03:17:31 AM

This is a good time to gather assets as much as possible. prices there are small in conditions almost on all investment and this would certainly be a surplus to be able to get results. If you want to hold back and wait for sure for sure there will be a big increase that could eventually give great results.

royalcrypt

Activity: 456

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:43:30 AM

It's a bear market. You'll have a higher percent of winning by going short than going long. Also depends on the timeframe you're looking at.
sejhdjdt

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:45:19 AM

Now is a good opportunity for investment, although people can't predict when the bull market will come, but now the price is very low is a good opportunity to buy investment, I think people should buy a lot of coins, and then wait patiently for the bull market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: