Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:41:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest Now!!!  (Read 21648 times)
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:20:59 AM

"count your investments not your savings"

That word must be a reference because you don't make a mistake with your savings.
Investment is permissible but not what can make us bankrupt, it's better to look safe than to find fault.
futurefuturecoins

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:53:27 PM

You can invest in crypto projects at any time, because ICO will exist for a very long time. It is better not to hurry and wait for a good, correct ICO project. And today it is better to buy a coin with a very cheap price and wait for a very fast growth of the market.
Enataramel

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:13:49 PM

It to invest the best decision right now. Investments will help all market of cryptocurrency. New investments for its development are necessary.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:27:48 PM

I agree with your opinion, i think cryptocurrency is very strong asset investment for bring us for great future. i suggest to invest money on cryptocurrency right now, but you must be patient for get big profit.
bootlace

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:32:26 PM

I think cryptocurrency took place in our life already. And it can't be gone without a trace. One things. I think we don't need all altcoins that we have today. That's why any can invest in the cryptocurrency now but with smart decisions.

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:37:26 PM

Right, with investing when low prices like now, we have the chance to get big profits, I'm sure that the market will recover soon so we can sell when the prices are expensive in December.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:38:08 PM

I think this time to invest some Altcoins.
Because the price now is very down, and this is the good price for investors.
Yesterday I was buy Ethereum, and I will wait till price increases.

Yes, my friend, I agree that many people become investors now. The price is low, and  the market seems to be pretty stable. It is one of the good signs that the bull run will come in the nearest time.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:47:18 PM

I think that people who have now started to invest have a huge advantage over those who bought in January 2018.... At least 5-8 times you are in a better position. Appreciate it

HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:51:31 PM

Invest now while the the coins and tokens are at their low value.. The impact of the low value of bitcoin affects most of the coins. We should invest now before it returns to is glory. Its is a simple concept of a stock exchange where we buy at lower cost and sell it a high value ,, an increase in value can be a big matter if you invest more.. count your investments not your savings,,, 

btw please follow me on twitter and i will follow you also. i promise , lets help one another to gain followers. GOD BLESS

https://twitter.com/batrocio
Yep, buy when cheap prices and sell them when high prices are what every investor wants. But, this is not easy to do and if we only buy and wait without analyzing the possible losses we get. So before you decide to buy coins, do an analysis and know in advance about the coins then make a decision.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:46:38 PM

Invest now while the the coins and tokens are at their low value.. The impact of the low value of bitcoin affects most of the coins. We should invest now before it returns to is glory. Its is a simple concept of a stock exchange where we buy at lower cost and sell it a high value ,, an increase in value can be a big matter if you invest more.. count your investments not your savings,,, 

btw please follow me on twitter and i will follow you also. i promise , lets help one another to gain followers. GOD BLESS

Yep, buy when cheap prices and sell them when high prices are what every investor wants. But, this is not easy to do and if we only buy and wait without analyzing the possible losses we get. So before you decide to buy coins, do an analysis and know in advance about the coins then make a decision.

Not easy at all, there's always factor that influence the movements of any investment that you will going to take, its your part to review and do your research about project that have a good potentials to bounce back, those still on its dip can be buy in and wait for the bounce back to happen to received good earnings, you need to plan well and make sure that you are in a good timing before buying any coins.
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:52:18 PM

I think that you posted this only because you want more followers on your twitter account  Grin.
This information is well known by many people, but they will tell you that now they dont have money and also that they invested a lot in cryptocurrencies last year Cheesy.

ravinesolz

Activity: 108

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:54:09 PM

It to invest the best decision right now. Investments will help all market of cryptocurrency. New investments for its development are necessary.
Investing in some coin now would be a smart strategy if they investor follows his actions.

Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:14:25 PM

Well, that seems to be a good advise, but when it comes to investing, there are ways it should be done. Not all coins are good for investment. Although, i have now discovered that some people now prefer to invest in shit coins, which will give them profit in short term, but one must always follow up those coins, so that you do not become bagholder of those shit coins. I have some of them with me.
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:19:42 PM

Investing in some coin now would be a smart strategy if they investor follows his actions.
investing now is a good choice, but don't invest in the wrong coins, it's better to minimize mistakes by buying ETH coins and the like. do not take big risks by buying coins that are still in doubt.
Antiplus999

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:23:30 PM

Do not rush to invest. Because a couple of months on the market stagnates, and soon it will not end. Therefore, do not rush, you can later enter the market when there are signals for growth.
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:24:19 PM

Yes, the time investment of course now a very appropriate and according to the indicator we like to go with a downtrend and will continue to grow

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:07:42 AM

Of course, now is a great time for a promising investment of their money. The prices of most reliable cryptocurrencies are now at a minimum. Therefore, it is the ideal time to buy and hold coins until they are restored next year. The main thing is to have enough patience and not to panic.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:11:03 AM

It's easy to just that invest now and etc because most of the people now are afraid on making an investments because of many scammed things happening not only crypto but on online world. But I agree to you that if we will not going to make any investments even a simple hard work we really can't create or achieve a goal for us.

At your service
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:14:42 PM

Don't spend it all at once. Split your money into multiple transactions over the course of the next few weeks/months. This will ensure that you still have some spending money if the price dips. It's all about DCAing.
iceblasto

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:16:29 PM

Of course, now is a great time for a promising investment of their money. The prices of most reliable cryptocurrencies are now at a minimum. Therefore, it is the ideal time to buy and hold coins until they are restored next year. The main thing is to have enough patience and not to panic.
it can be said if at this time is the best time to invest, this is a rare moment where prices are experiencing a decline which is quite low when compared to the highest price.
so the possibility to get a big profit is very large as long as you are patient in holding coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: