Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:30:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest Now!!!  (Read 21647 times)
taekwondoma

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:57:42 AM

There is no better time than now. I find Bitcoin to all Altcoins are dropping quickly and at good prices. So buying them now is the most reasonable.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:02:00 AM

I feel like this is a good time to be scooping shitcoins with real project backing/revenue that doesn't depend on market cycle
happy weekend guys

owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:11:34 AM

It is logical to invest in some coins, while the market is low prices, but you also need to choose the right coins and invest the money that you are not afraid to lose. Most people are now afraid to invest their money in crypto-currencies, because no one knows what will happen next and when the market will recover.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:19:41 AM

If you dont know in what coin invst, select bitcoin its alltime working project.
Profits will be not big how in perspective alts, but risks also is very low.
Investing in cryptos today i think have mixed feelings. Price can going down and price can flet for long time, its 2 ways dont good for investing today

ripple

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:35:35 AM

I agree with your opinion, invest money into electronic money right now. This is the best time to invest in electronic money. Do not miss this great opportunity to buy more passwords while cheap. Now it's too good to buy and keep them for long periods of time to make a profit

fzatni

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:10:58 PM

Invest now while the the coins and tokens are at their low value.. The impact of the low value of bitcoin affects most of the coins. We should invest now before it returns to is glory. Its is a simple concept of a stock exchange where we buy at lower cost and sell it a high value ,, an increase in value can be a big matter if you invest more.. count your investments not your savings,,, 

btw please follow me on twitter and i will follow you also. i promise , lets help one another to gain followers. GOD BLESS

https://twitter.com/batrocio
it seems not only me who still don't know buying now or waiting for the price to go up a little, when I want to buy bitcoin I still think twice, in my opinion it is better to wait for BTC to be accepted ETF, but actually there is no clarity until now
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:22:07 PM

This is the moment to invest in cryptocurrency because of the price still in down. The right to put money in crypto as when the price increase we are the one will received benefits about the profit. Invest now while price is still low.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Kupidon777

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:13:33 PM

not understand people which bought in January and complain that now in deep drawdown. I also bought in January, but now we have a chance to buy a token very cheaply and not to take advantage of this situation is stupid. You need to go ahead and think about the future,do not regret the lost profit. In a year you will regret that you did not buy tokens in the autumn of 2018.

coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:38:45 PM

Invest now while the the coins and tokens are at their low value.. The impact of the low value of bitcoin affects most of the coins. We should invest now before it returns to is glory. Its is a simple concept of a stock exchange where we buy at lower cost and sell it a high value ,, an increase in value can be a big matter if you invest more.. count your investments not your savings,,, 

btw please follow me on twitter and i will follow you also. i promise , lets help one another to gain followers. GOD BLESS

As long as you don't just carelessly invest, you need to analyze the project you are going to invest. for beginners like me investing, only a few are important. I participated in the projects I chose because they saw a beautiful future in these projects
adibi12

Activity: 285

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:47:28 PM

of course, I will take the opportunity when the price starts to go down and will sell it when the price goes up, but the most important thing is the selection of tokens that will be invested greatly affects our profit. don't get stuck with a scam token.

HarrisonErnest

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:42:35 PM

I think the best way to invest right now is in altcoins like Paragon, Stellar and Cardano. They are good for profitability. They shall go very high due to their projects.
Art 111

Activity: 574

🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 07:56:55 PM

ETHEERA is a project that I have the most respect and interest now. In the coming months, the token of this project is guaranteed to bring multiple profits to its holders. Compared to such projects, the profit from investment in Bitcoin is an empty sound. I am grateful that I heard about him and that I was able to become one of the investors in the project recently. For those who want to invest their money in a very promising project with a small capitalization - Etheera is the perfect solution today.

🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑
Rob768

Activity: 324

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:02:44 PM

Sure, it's a good idea. Now we have only one road - to the moon Grin As for me, I invest a big amount of money in altcoins and wish to take profit next year. I think the new bullrun will be more powerful.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:12:34 PM

Sure, it's a good idea. Now we have only one road - to the moon Grin As for me, I invest a big amount of money in altcoins and wish to take profit next year. I think the new bullrun will be more powerful.
Well, I hope you pick profitable altcoins as what you have said. Yes, it's time to invest now but not on altcoins top of my priority to invest in Bitcoin. When it comes altcoins I am choosy of picking up by them because there are altcoins that not worth it in holding for a long-term they are shitcoin and most probably those newly come ICO. Investing today is a good decision while the market price is very cheap to choose coins.
freedomforever

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:22:58 PM

I do not prefer investing in these days actually. Because the prices of bitcoin and ethereum is stable. Maybe more than 6 months, the market will remain same untill  huge development in cryptocurrency occurs.

pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:32:51 PM

It's not the time to panic but the time to rejoice. In this kind of situation I'll advice to still save your coin because the market is really bad at this time and it affects every one and definitely if you have money in your wallet it might have reduced because the prize is low and when it's boom we'll have smile again.
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:44:40 PM

To invest now for me, though risky, but this risk may be worth it. Coin prices are quite inexpensive, so if you want and can buy coins.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:15:58 AM

Now all experienced investors use the opportunity for a profitable investment. After all, most cryptocurrency prices are now at a minimum. Therefore, you should carefully study the market, pick up reliable cryptocurrencies and buy them while prices remain at a very low level.
Viewtifulced

Activity: 181
Merit: 40

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:20:12 AM

If people read in the future they would all be rich. Investing now will not necessarily be more profitable than investing tomorrow. I keep my Bitcoin in any case.
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:21:47 AM

The bullish market is near and if you guys have some fiat funds left, it is now the right moment to invest in crypto currencies, because we will go to the moon pretty soon, because there are so much positive events that are going to happen even before the end of the year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: