Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:08:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest Now!!!  (Read 21647 times)
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:25:28 PM

It's not the time to panic but the time to rejoice. In this kind of situation I'll advice to still save your coin because the market is really bad at this time and it affects every one and definitely if you have money in your wallet it might have reduced because the prize is low and when it's boom we'll have smile again.

I will add a few thoughts to your words. In addition to the fact that it is necessary not to sell your coins, you should try to buy as many coins as possible at falling prices.
alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:32:49 PM

Of course I agree with that statement, invest, this is really good if we invest the coins that we have for now, at this time the coin price is still low, you can buy coins that if you have good potential then invest your coins
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:34:33 PM

Investing at this time is a good thing in this bear market. Everthing is possible in cryptocurreny but I think the market has fallen to a bottom. So much coins are very cheap now and I feel that it is my last chance or I will regret it later.
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:40:05 PM

investment should not be delayed. at the moment where many coins in a cheap price then we recommend that you started to get on now before prices could start to rise. Maybe this will be the case is enough to start investing either in hopes the increase at the end of the year even though it's also not necessarily going up.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
vike

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:42:16 PM

Now there is no need to invest for a long time because the market will not grow but only gradually decline, therefore it is better to engage in trading or invest in top projects of 2019   Cheesy

Abuchi2

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:47:07 PM

For me I think this the best time for some to invest why because the market are all down you buy it and keep it till it boom but I will advise you not to go for btc or eth now.
coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:47:29 PM

Now there is no need to invest for a long time because the market will not grow but only gradually decline, therefore it is better to engage in trading or invest in top projects of 2019   Cheesy
Trade is also hard to earn now, the market is actually standing still. The fall can not be eternal, sooner or later the market should turn around.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:50:17 PM

I fully agree with you , now probably one of the best moments to invest, both for long and for close investments !

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:00:49 PM

Investing now is really the time. But are you ready to become an investor in the cryptocurrency market. If you are afraid to lose, it is better to buy real estate, or other, more predictable objects.You need to live calmly and happily, and if the investment bothers you, then do not come here.Happiness is important.
azisjz4

Activity: 521

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 08:04:57 PM

although in the past few months crypto prices have dropped, I think now is the right time to invest. although there are many risks in investing in crypto, but I think crypto has a good future. For investment in crypto patience, calm and do not panic.

rozenkreitzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:22:29 PM

although in the past few months crypto prices have dropped, I think now is the right time to invest. although there are many risks in investing in crypto, but I think crypto has a good future. For investment in crypto patience, calm and do not panic.
Those who are today the first day in the crypto, of course, in order to gain at least some experience, you can safely buy top -coins, for example, Ethereum
MonkeySlapFest

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:26:57 PM

Just bought £1000 of ADA ive done my part! come on people lets just start this bull run!
Avenger907

Activity: 406
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:36:39 PM

Those who are today the first day in the crypto, of course, in order to gain at least some experience, you can safely buy top -coins, for example, Ethereum
ETH is worth buying not only newbies. Soon he will have updates, and the price is now very low compared to the maximum price. Thus, in the future he can give a very good income.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:37:36 AM

Invest now while the the coins and tokens are at their low value.. The impact of the low value of bitcoin affects most of the coins. We should invest now before it returns to is glory. Its is a simple concept of a stock exchange where we buy at lower cost and sell it a high value ,, an increase in value can be a big matter if you invest more.. count your investments not your savings,,, 

btw please follow me on twitter and i will follow you also. i promise , lets help one another to gain followers. GOD BLESS

https://twitter.com/batrocio
People are considering investing in good projects because the current price is very cheap and will be good for long term investment. I am still waiting for the market to enter the uptrend phase and it may take a long time to see that but it will certainly happen in 2019.

use this opportunity to buy large potential coins by buying as much as possible so that in the future if you have risen high you will get a big profit. believe the market will return to normal so that Bitcoin will rise and Altcoin will follow it. Invest part of your coins for the long term and some of that you hold, wait for a good moment. great opportunities are in the next year and hope you are lucky.

Just check the prices, and you will see that they are very low. Naturally, it is the best time to invest in the cryptocurrencies. In the nearest future, the market will go to the Moon, and you will earn a lot.
armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:55:58 AM

Invest now while the the coins and tokens are at their low value.. The impact of the low value of bitcoin affects most of the coins. We should invest now before it returns to is glory. Its is a simple concept of a stock exchange where we buy at lower cost and sell it a high value ,, an increase in value can be a big matter if you invest more.. count your investments not your savings,,, 

btw please follow me on twitter and i will follow you also. i promise , lets help one another to gain followers. GOD BLESS

Investing now and holding long will not bring much profit for us. I think investing in new altcoins on the floor or investing in ICO projects will bring in more profit for us. Because now there are quite a lot of altcoins that are selling at very cheap price and 70% bonus because the market goes down. That is an advantage for us.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:59:40 AM

Yes, now is the right time to invest, the price of all coins goes down and it's time for you to buy some coins and invest them, choose a good coin and invest the coins you have
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:33:11 PM

Agree with you. We need to invest in good projects now when prices are pretty low. So soon the market will recover and you will get a great profit from this.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:39:09 PM

Invest now or regret it later! It`s a fact, all this projects that are rising now are in early stages, they will never worth less
than they are worth now. In meantime they are building communities, partnerships, they are growing in every meaning of
that word.
   It`s not late to invest in growing Ethereum, NEO, Bitcoin, not necessary in that order. They are on good direction to become
new global tool, everyone will use it. We are close to that, now it`s the time to be here with crypto-currencies, later anyone
who knew about it and didn`t invest at least something will regret. It`s what I`m saying to my friends.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:40:55 PM

i will never advise other people to take part in anything , in crypto you can never be sure what and when it is going to happen , but i am also buying to the end off the year (you never know)
cemetin54

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:48:45 PM

Yes, why not.. Time to make some profit again. Let's enjoy the price drama. I hope it will give much more profit than before.
But I will play short tricks. will invest a large amount and make good profit. and then again invest the profit one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: