Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 05:49:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest Now!!!  (Read 21645 times)
Mikell556

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:26:28 PM

I agree with your thoughts. Yes, I have invested all my money to buy altcoin. I think this is a very good opportunity. All the coins are very cheap. If they fail, I will donate to charity. Institution, I wish you good luck.

The main thing is not to invest only in one project. You need to distribute your money in different projects. Be sure to have Bitcoin and Ethereum in your portfolio.
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:49:07 PM

It is quite profitable to invest now, because the whole market is in such wilds that who knows when you will be so lucky again. Many projects will not survive, but those who can choose from this situation will raise the capitalization tenfold.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:05:21 PM

Invest now while the the coins and tokens are at their low value.. The impact of the low value of bitcoin affects most of the coins. We should invest now before it returns to is glory. Its is a simple concept of a stock exchange where we buy at lower cost and sell it a high value ,, an increase in value can be a big matter if you invest more.. count your investments not your savings,,, 

btw please follow me on twitter and i will follow you also. i promise , lets help one another to gain followers. GOD BLESS

https://twitter.com/batrocio
Prices presently are low again and i know some people wished they could invest again, but do not have the opportunity to do that. While some who have the opportunity are still contemplating bon whether to invest or not, but do not yet know the right decision to make.
My advise is that, if anyone wants to invest now, it should be done wisely even if the prices of coins seem to be low.
ricatop

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:07:04 PM

all who invest now will be able to earn huge sums in the future

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
VPScreator

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:20:22 PM

I think now to enter the role of a long-term investor is quite profitable. This will give its results pretty soon and then you will not regret it.
I think that if you buy cryptocurrencies now, then it will give the result in the month of December. Perhaps this is certainly not 200 percent of the profits, but it is realistic that there will be 20 - 30 percent of the profits.

judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:15:06 AM

I see this time is the right time to get invested. with a lot of the fall of the price of crypto in time, this will be a good beginning for getting a big profit while waiting for the market's recovery to occur. Bull ran come indeed not necessarily but prepare it early on even at current prices, the results will be obtained.
nulan

Activity: 393
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:19:06 AM

I see this time is the right time to get invested. with a lot of the fall of the price of crypto in time, this will be a good beginning for getting a big profit while waiting for the market's recovery to occur. Bull ran come indeed not necessarily but prepare it early on even at current prices, the results will be obtained.
yap it might be true , but the price can still go down in my opinion maybe at the end of this month the right time to buy. for now I don't think it's right for buy more token sorry if I am wrong this is only personal opinion.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:23:27 AM

Price still going down.
Today morning ETH fall compare to the BTC.
From today i have reason to buy eth for btc, on the first falling wave its dont loolks like profitable

labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:24:51 AM

I think so, because this is the best time for us to invest our money on cryptocurrency (Price Low), and sell our coin in the high price. But you must be patient if you want get your profit.
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:25:27 AM

Today there is a good chance to invest at a bargain price. The cryptocurrency has dropped again, but this situation will soon change.

Are you sure it won't fall even lower? I bought Ethereum at 202, now it has fallen even lower. And what will happen in a month? Maybe he will fall to 100 dollars?
If the price drops to 100$, then you will have a great opportunity to buy more ethereum) I think that you should not regret that you have purchased ethereum at a price of 202$, this is a very good price.
I highly recommend it for the investment. I think it is indeed investing became my way out to get some more advantages that made the investment so able to be the mainstay of our future. so I use a lot of investment to support in the advancement of the market Cryptocurrency.

faadhilah

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:27:57 AM

Yes, of course this is a good time to start investing, all crypto coin prices are down now and you can buy and choose coins that are suitable for investment, in this case you have to be able to analyze good coins which in the future can give you profit

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:35:26 AM

This is a very simple strategy to make a profit by buying coins at low prices and selling coins at high prices. Of course, this is what many people expect. And now if you want to invest in a very good time because if you monitor the market, all coins like BTC and ETH are very low prices. We must be able to use this to make a profit.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:40:57 AM

I'm not sure if this is the right time to invest/buy back but since bitcoin drops 10%, i expect a bounce in the near time. A few months ago many people didn't believe that eth would down below $350 and now the price is below $200. I will wait and see how things turn out before deciding the next move.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:03:58 AM

I'm not sure if this is the right time to invest/buy back but since bitcoin drops 10%, i expect a bounce in the near time. A few months ago many people didn't believe that eth would down below $350 and now the price is below $200. I will wait and see how things turn out before deciding the next move.
Better to practice that attitude, don't act so fast as the bearish market still strong than the bull, the right time to invest is when you are ready to handle and take the risk, emotional stress can kill you while working inside this market so better to make sure that you will be able to embrace this and you can
take whatever the market goes, bring lots of patience and keep learning from each market movements so you can use it as a good basis before entering your position.
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:14:35 AM

Yes, perhaps now the investment in btc looks very attractive, if you consider that it will return to the previous price level of $ 20k, then it is worth investing

KK.cimut

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:33:00 AM

Yes,,now is the best time to invest coins, because now all the coins price reach its bottom.
Take this chance as soon as possible and then hold your coins until the coins price is rising
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:46:59 AM

Invest now while the the coins and tokens are at their low value.. The impact of the low value of bitcoin affects most of the coins. We should invest now before it returns to is glory. Its is a simple concept of a stock exchange where we buy at lower cost and sell it a high value ,, an increase in value can be a big matter if you invest more.. count your investments not your savings,,, 

btw please follow me on twitter and i will follow you also. i promise , lets help one another to gain followers. GOD BLESS

https://twitter.com/batrocio

Yes, invest while prices are down and im surely you can double your profit when bull run will come in Q1. Mostly people believe Q1 is the commencing of bull run thats why we must invest as much as we can for the better profit in the future.
Siymsh

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:19:37 AM

yes you are right, investment is now a good opportunity while altcoin prices are very cheap. I will also buy and invest in the long run, or at least until the market recovers and the price of the coins I have crawled up to make a profit.
Oltort

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:21:18 AM

yes you are right, investment is now a good opportunity while altcoin prices are very cheap. I will also buy and invest in the long run, or at least until the market recovers and the price of the coins I have crawled up to make a profit.
Investing money in every coin that you see will not finish well for you. You are doing the correct thing by holding the coins for a long time though.
Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:27:16 AM

Yes, of course this is a good time to start investing, all crypto coin prices are down now and you can buy and choose coins that are suitable for investment, in this case you have to be able to analyze good coins which in the future can give you profit
I Agree with you. Now it is the best of all to choose coins with small capitalization as in the future such coins can grow several times. ETA token that good choice of investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: