Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:43:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest Now!!!  (Read 21647 times)
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:24:32 PM

it is the right time to invest! many thinks that btc bottomed and it is good to enter the market now. for me, yes, it is a decent price to enter the market now. though the bottom is not yet confirmed, just look on the brighter side and do long term investing. i am sure that your capital for now will multiply soon!

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:26:08 PM

I also think that now is very good time for investment and an opportunity to have lot of benefits because I'm sure that bitcoin ETF in February 2019 will be approved and bitcoin will have good price

Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:52:17 PM

It is a good time to invest but at this point I am tapped out. I don't think I have any more juice in me to actually invest in the market and think that it is the good to keep investing in it. For now I am just going to hodl all of the coins that I have and wait out this horrible bear market but for those who want to invest, now is the perfect time to do so

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
rabinot

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:57:21 PM

it may be worthwhile to really wait now since the cryptocurrency is very unstable and may fall in price again

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:03:29 PM

Yes I think it is the last chance going on. I think We will not see this kind of low price in crypto market. Every coin in low price. It will be better if you pick the top ranked coin like eth,XRP,XLM etc. So its a proper time to invest on crypto coin.

Coin BTC

Activity: 721
Merit: 19

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:05:39 PM

Invest now while the the coins and tokens are at their low value.. The impact of the low value of bitcoin affects most of the coins. We should invest now before it returns to is glory. Its is a simple concept of a stock exchange where we buy at lower cost and sell it a high value ,, an increase in value can be a big matter if you invest more.. count your investments not your savings,,,  

btw please follow me on twitter and i will follow you also. i promise , lets help one another to gain followers. GOD BLESS

https://twitter.com/batrocio

Yes, I agree with your opinion. Today the price of Bitcoin, Ethereum and other coins is down. This is a glimpse of prices for today.

Pair                       Price                       Ch. %
BTC/USD              3895.40000000      -6.36
ETH/USD              108.16000000             -7.52
BCHABC/USD      159.11000000            -7.93
LTC/USD              30.77000000                   -9.58
DASH/USD          84.80020431             -8.51

CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:06:05 PM

I don't see still it is good to invest to buy dropped coins. We already fooled by several times. I think it is good to wait until BTC shows big sign about bull run. Current investors have to get the decision fifty fifty.
Current investors should invest, because such prices as today will not be on the market as we would like, we really only have to invest and not lose such a good opportunity, because the market is in decline now
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:22:45 PM

I fully agree, now is a great time to invest , I think you do not need to miss the time, because the price can quickly bounce and go up !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:26:36 PM

In my opinion, it is profitable to invest in a declining market. Only you need to invest in promising coins, so that when the market starts to grow there will be an opportunity to get a good profit.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:45:21 PM

Once again, I am convinced that there is no point in investing when this is said at every turn. The market has been in a severe decline for several months already, and every time I hear investment tips. Unfortunately, practice shows that we have not yet reached the bottom, which means we can only wait.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:38:43 PM

In my opinion, it is profitable to invest in a declining market. Only you need to invest in promising coins, so that when the market starts to grow there will be an opportunity to get a good profit.
A good look, because the market today has a very strong pressure of bears, I am sure that it is in this market that an investor should work and start investing serious money in the market. Since the market is really suitable for investment.
thenorthblue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:34:18 PM

Yeah you can make investment now in ranked altcoins. But in my opinion, we should watch the market for a while and then decide what to do for our coins.

copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:39:08 PM

I think that bitcoin can go down to 3 thousand $, and after it all altcoins will go down. Then it will be a good time to invest. And now it is better to wait a little. I think the market hasn't hit the bottom yet.
chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169

Vite

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:42:28 AM

I think this is a good time to start investing in the long term. Why do people always have to sell out quickly when they can hold them and wait for better prices. Do people think that their current prices will continue to fall? Maybe we have to wait 1 month or 2 months or even more, but profit will be there if we are patient.

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:14:53 AM

I totally agree and I am investing more money science the beginning of December and recommend to do the same for everybody. The coin discount won't last forever guys, just grab your beloved token and hold.
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:20:32 AM

Yes, this is a better time to invest. But some investors think that price is yet to hit the lowest before recovering. However, it may be dangerous to wait because no one can actually predict the market correctly. So it's a better time to invest now.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:40:28 AM

Of course you should invest now while the price of ethereum and altcoins is low because of the time the price rises they may be the more money you earn.
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:44:07 AM

Yes of course Invest right now your money in your favorite currency because as we can see it is the lowest value of any currency that can grow this coming year and I think we can get a better profit after the year of 2019 enters. That's why keep buying more coins and choose a good one to make a better earnings.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
malah

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:01:06 PM

2018 is a bad year for crypto because crypto prices continue to decline, but this is a good time to buy and start investing in crypto, crypto prices will definitely recover so I think investment in crypto will still be profitable

max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 12:22:06 PM

different offers of option on buying of position in market with crypto currency exchange now available for most investors in field of finance with the bitcoin investment.
we are offering chance for investors in indonesia to put of submission of funds to work on supports with the investment projects on online dating service of the name of DOGEM.ID or else with future discussion on considering selection.
ruangkencan.id is option of one to offers for instagram users in my following list.

please contact us viva anggara at 085864953898

the offers are available for female investors only
but if you are male and not a gay also please call as your family might keeps of spares of rest on wages to gives us chance with work on crypto finance to helps pupils of indonesia with the better service on occupation with future entrance on field of dating.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: