Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:18:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest Now!!!  (Read 21647 times)
elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:47:42 PM

I agree.  Now is the right time to invest, the main thing is that Bitcoin does not start falling down again!
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:16:01 PM

2018 is a bad year for crypto because crypto prices continue to decline, but this is a good time to buy and start investing in crypto, crypto prices will definitely recover so I think investment in crypto will still be profitable

All of that must have positive and negative aspects, when the price drops again I think peoplse will be motivated to invest and accidentally it will make the crypto price will increase whether bitcoin or bitcoin will return to its peak.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:29:00 PM

Invest now while the the coins and tokens are at their low value.. The impact of the low value of bitcoin affects most of the coins. We should invest now before it returns to is glory. Its is a simple concept of a stock exchange where we buy at lower cost and sell it a high value ,, an increase in value can be a big matter if you invest more.. count your investments not your savings,,, 

btw please follow me on twitter and i will follow you also. i promise , lets help one another to gain followers. GOD BLESS

https://twitter.com/batrocio
in general, investment with a common strategy crypto currency that is often done is to buy at a low price holding and holding and selling it at high prices so that it will benefit but confidence and patience are the main capital in investment
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:58:15 PM

Very weird seeing some of these threads encouraging people to invest now even while the market was at a much comfortable price than what they are today, Nobody knows how further dip until market returns. While advising to invest always put the caution caveat. A lot of persons must have mistakes based on what advise they received from here

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 04:04:15 PM

what is done now must help each other and improve that has been damaged until now, not to be affected by negative things about cryptocurrency so that it affects investor confidence in it. I have also become an obligation to buy when the price is down because I often do it, but indeed I have to wait a long time to get a high enough return and not just play for a small income.

itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:16:00 PM

Now prices really suggest investment, but it is believed that Bitcoin will drop to $ 3,000 and then there will be an even better time to buy. I think everyone decides for himself when to invest
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:17:31 PM

Very weird seeing some of these threads encouraging people to invest now even while the market was at a much comfortable price than what they are today, Nobody knows how further dip until market returns. While advising to invest always put the caution caveat. A lot of persons must have mistakes based on what advise they received from here

Agree with it. You never now what is the bottom of the market, the price can easily go down further. So if buying you have to use only a part of your free funds assuming that if the market drops lower you can buy at those levels as well.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Bitkoplak

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:17:39 PM

if you look at prices in the market, it's better to hold and invest in coins that have entered the top 10 coinmarketcaps, the potential for price increases is greater than a token
ak49er

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:23:18 PM

if you look at prices in the market, it's better to hold and invest in coins that have entered the top 10 coinmarketcaps, the potential for price increases is greater than a token
I agree that profits from investing in top coins now look much more likely than investing in ico, but this does not apply to all ico, good projects will always appear

sergei1703

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:28:57 PM

Agree with this statement. Bear market is a great chance to buy a lot of promising coins and tokens for a very cheap price. So that invest now!
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:01:05 PM

It has always been that way, I think that this is the golden rule of all traders who understand how the exchange works and how prices are formed. I hope that someday we will turn around and the trend will be broken.
Tope559

Activity: 199

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:37:19 PM

The situation of the market give chances or advantages to buy cheap and hold till the market conditions is good  because all the price of altcoins fall everyday. So buy the coin with little money do not miss the chance
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 06:42:48 PM

The market has been constantly falling from past few weeks. Seeing these conditions everyone will feel that they got an opportunity to buy more. But my thinking is that in that case too you must be careful as you never know if it falls more .

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
Crypt0BHunter

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:45:31 PM

If you still have funds to invest you should definitely buy about 20-40% of deposit right now. And rest of money hold until we find the deeper bottom

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Huntler1993

Merit: 13

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:53:44 PM

Yeah investing now will be a good initiative on your side since when things get better you will see that indeed crypto is great. For now put in all you have and reap them later.
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:04:21 PM

Difficult to say but I think the best thing to do now is to invest in the system and hold on to our altcoin at the moment, selling off now is a very bad idea as you will loose in the long run instead why not wait for the time things will get better and sell so as to make more gain. I know it may take time but am sure the wait will be worth it.
musaonliner

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 07:11:56 PM

I think now golden time for invest in cryoto. Market now huge down if we can invest now after that we get much profit when market will be recover. So i think it's grest opportunity for us.     

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Rimon365

Activity: 623

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 07:51:10 PM

Yes. In my opinion it's best time to invest. Because now the market are down. I think if you invest now you will get minimum 2x profit in next 2 month. Recently I also invest many token.

zerocashdev

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:58:49 PM

Now is not the best time to invest because the market is falling every day and we do not see absolutely the formation of a bullish trend, therefore it is better to engage in altcoin trading and make money on the difference  Cool
anders2000

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:59:54 PM

No, it seems to me that now is a bad time to start investing. Most likely the market will go down.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: