Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:44:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest Now!!!  (Read 21645 times)
Jackzz

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:08:09 PM

Invest now while the the coins and tokens are at their low value.. The impact of the low value of bitcoin affects most of the coins. We should invest now before it returns to is glory. Its is a simple concept of a stock exchange where we buy at lower cost and sell it a high value ,, an increase in value can be a big matter if you invest more.. count your investments not your savings,,, 

btw please follow me on twitter and i will follow you also. i promise , lets help one another to gain followers. GOD BLESS

https://twitter.com/batrocio
thanks for your information . It's gave me lot of confident Smiley
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:14:31 PM

All cryptocurrencies look cheap, but I am still worried about investing. How do we protect our investments from the dumping market? Invest in a new pump? ? ?
You can't protect your investment. You can only hope next year will bring good news and market will go up but that is only speculation. Some experts say crypto will crash more before it goes up again and some says it will never recover, I want to believe that former is true but current market conditions don't look good at all.
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:23:16 PM

Invest now while the the coins and tokens are at their low value.. The impact of the low value of bitcoin affects most of the coins. We should invest now before it returns to is glory. Its is a simple concept of a stock exchange where we buy at lower cost and sell it a high value ,, an increase in value can be a big matter if you invest more.. count your investments not your savings,,, 

btw please follow me on twitter and i will follow you also. i promise , lets help one another to gain followers. GOD BLESS

You are right. While the market is red or bloody, now is the best time to buy for good potential coins. For those who hold do not sell yet your coins wait for the price to boom in the future. If you think your coins is no longer valuable in the market maybe you need to sell it but for those who have good potential in teh future buy for more.
al88

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:22:36 PM

Now I do not want to buy, I Think that the market will collapse to a minimum and when Ethereum will be at $ 10, and bitcoin at $ 500 then it is necessary to take, replenish your portfolio.(this is only my opinion)
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:51:23 PM

I think now is the time to buy coins. The market is in a drawdown, the price is now low, you can slowly increase your crypto portfolio.
If time allows it is worth exploring new companies and buying at the first stage. Ethereum at a good price. Manage to increase the balance of their wallets.
You have been thinking for a very long time, because I see how many comments are repeated, the market is constantly falling and no one knows when it will find its bottom. Of course, investing is now better than a year ago, but maybe it was all over?
crypthomonkey

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:54:26 PM

i would not invest rigth jow unless i had enough money and enough knowledge about the way how everything work here
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:06:15 PM

All cryptocurrencies look cheap, but I am still worried about investing. How do we protect our investments from the dumping market? Invest in a new pump? ? ?
You can't protect your investment. You can only hope next year will bring good news and market will go up but that is only speculation. Some experts say crypto will crash more before it goes up again and some says it will never recover, I want to believe that former is true but current market conditions don't look good at all.

Wrong, I totally disagree with this view. Investments are by investors actively investing, they can also sell them when they see the risks from it. Why are they passive and can only wait?
Azuliand

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:13:31 PM

Now the situation on the market is very good for beginners and for those who have more Fiat money , I think soon we will find the bottom , there a little stay and go back to growth! all the top coins of course sank by 90-95 % , and now buy them in the long will be a great solution

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 04:18:19 PM

My opinion would be to really invest now, because most coins have already dipped enough even though some are still dipping, but if there is spare money, it will be a good buy because once the market reverses, profit would come fast. Also remember that investment could be a long hold that is why i would always advice "spare money". Money not needed for use at the moment

sudeshkumar

Activity: 126

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:25:30 PM

Truely good advise ,the prices of the BTC are trading low almost the bottom has reached though people are talking about further low prices ,but start investing with 20percent now and with the same ratio if further downside is there in the market and soon ,you  may earn profit with strategic planning.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:59:24 PM

I totally agree with that. cryptocurrency has a great future, everything will be fine! so now just need as for me to invest

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:15:29 PM

I hear it every day, after every market fall, I don’t have so much money Smiley

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:19:34 PM

For non-flippers today is a good time to invest. Maybe BTC will go down again. But we are at the high-risk investment. They can give much profit or give zero. If you invest not last money and believe in crypto development than no doubts we need buy smart but today.
holderman

Activity: 285
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:22:17 PM

If i take this question for now, no it will not be reasonable to invest now. Because the market has been falling. If you invest now, you are gonna lose after couple days.

Juniness

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:43:38 PM

I agree, it is better to refrain from shopping, and wait for the reversal to enter the market very safely and not to lose money in front of!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
a4illusionist

Activity: 365

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:48:32 PM

Investing now might not be a good idea. I remember when the price of ether was 90k and people were saying to invest considering it the lowest price and then the price fell to 50k and people saying to invest as it was the lowest it can get and then 20k and now less then 10k and still people saying the same that it is the lowest. I suggest wait for the bull run to arrive and then invest.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
goodbuybitcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:49:39 PM

I think investing is dangerous now. At the moment, the market continues to fall and most likely the price will go even lower.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
SoloV

Activity: 504
Merit: 112

quarkchain.io

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:58:57 PM

Yes, this is one of the most important rules for investing. You should always try to buy assets when they are very much cheaper, when people panic very much. But it is much easier to buy when the entire market is growing very strongly This is psychology.

Mary89

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:52:18 PM

If we listened to everyone who advises the same as the author, would have been left without money) Often we are told "rather buy cryptocurrency", but it only falls rapidly.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:50:08 PM

For me anytime is a good time to buy cryptocurrency as long as you choose a coin with a big potential to grow in the future, just remember that invest the money that you can afford to loose because the market is highly volatile.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: