Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:22:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest Now!!!  (Read 21645 times)
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:47:22 AM

I think so too because of the current altcoin price at a low price, of course this is an opportunity to profit when prices rise again, I believe there will be a time when altcoin prices can rise again. don't miss this opportunity, friend, even I have bought enough altcoins and of course I have checked it myself.

Cryptocurrency market had been grown for some last days and I was very glad to have an opportunity to earn because of crypto growth. That was a really nice everyday experience. You are becoming richer and richer literally within hours.
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 10:11:57 AM

I think you are right in your submission.
This is actually the right time for any foresighted investor or trader to invest for higher return on investment.
So many good altcoins are way cheaper and affordable now, soits the perfect time.
Take advantage of the opportunity and fill some bags.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
dmcx

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:22:58 AM

I think so too because of the current altcoin price at a low price, of course this is an opportunity to profit when prices rise again, I believe there will be a time when altcoin prices can rise again. don't miss this opportunity, friend, even I have bought enough altcoins and of course I have checked it myself.

You agree that now is the time for us to buy lots of altcoin at very cheap prices, and as you said, we will be rich next year. This is good news for investors like us through previous volatility. And I see you have done very well for that  Grin

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:58:37 AM

Invest now while the the coins and tokens are at their low value.. The impact of the low value of bitcoin affects most of the coins. We should invest now before it returns to is glory. Its is a simple concept of a stock exchange where we buy at lower cost and sell it a high value ,, an increase in value can be a big matter if you invest more.. count your investments not your savings,,, 

btw please follow me on twitter and i will follow you also. i promise , lets help one another to gain followers. GOD BLESS

https://twitter.com/batrocio

I do not think that investing at the moment is the best and most profitable strategy due to the fact that the market is moving in an incomprehensible direction for all and in the near future we can see both 2K and 8K.
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:33:58 AM

Invest now while the the coins and tokens are at their low value.. The impact of the low value of bitcoin affects most of the coins. We should invest now before it returns to is glory. Its is a simple concept of a stock exchange where we buy at lower cost and sell it a high value ,, an increase in value can be a big matter if you invest more.. count your investments not your savings,,, 

btw please follow me on twitter and i will follow you also. i promise , lets help one another to gain followers. GOD BLESS

https://twitter.com/batrocio

At the moment, I analyze the whole sphere and understand that it is almost impossible to choose a project based on the current situation. There will be more justification not on the basis of the analysis, and based on your feelings.
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:05:49 AM

do you think now really is the time to invest?
i think the bull will not wake up in this year or next year
i will wait btc hit 5k
in general, investing is buying at a low price and selling when the selling price is high and making a profit, but in my opinion anytime it's the right time to invest in crypto currency if we are sure and have great patience because the main capital is confidence and patience to start invest in
Smon

Activity: 271

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:05:55 AM

I agree that now is the best time to buy, invest when low prices are a good thing and make it easy for us to get big profits someday, always optimistic and positive thinking is important in investing.

It is true that it is indispensable to need good feelings for private investment, but I think the most necessary is a strong patience, which helps you to give this crypto market more time, so that it can recover and grow like those What you want, it can turn into what you want but it needs time  Roll Eyes

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
ronwewee
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:54:59 PM

Why wait, if we have the opportunity today to invest am I right??

But make sure that when we invest, we choose the right option to put our investment into. I failed allot in this year I hope I will better this 2019 as I enter the trading side of cryptocurrency.
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:52:34 AM

If you're suicidal and want to lose money, then Yes. It is a good idea. I am of the opinion that now is not the best time for this and it is better to do something more useful.

Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:19:31 AM

Every time reading the forum it is believed that the investment is something simple. Pressed two keys and all you investor, and all previous to it you or do not do or do not know about the existence of this.

arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:29:35 AM

i will wait btc hit 5k
So you need to invest when the bull is not awake, when he wakes up it will be too late, look now we have seen a small increase and even if you buy now you have already missed a part of the profits.
Igor.J

Activity: 350

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:10:22 AM

If you're suicidal and want to lose money, then Yes. It is a good idea. I am of the opinion that now is not the best time for this and it is better to do something more useful.
What makes you think that? The price is gradually growing, earnings are already possible, and soon the Ethereum network update, which can very well affect its price

george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:11:47 AM

To be frank, I support the decision to start investing now, because the market is really starting to seriously prepare for the rise. Now the market already has a bull flag, but this is not a call, I just share my opinion.
hanxinvwang

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:20:42 AM

The reason I am very willing to buy crypto in a bear market is precisely because it is easier to buy at low cost and sell at a high price.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:56:29 AM

i will wait btc hit 5k
So you need to invest when the bull is not awake, when he wakes up it will be too late, look now we have seen a small increase and even if you buy now you have already missed a part of the profits.
It's still not late but you have to do it quick with a right timing, so you can still benefit on the bull run.
Making profit during the bull run is easy as long as you are not greedy because in short term trade, you can make instant money.
kangkilokang

Activity: 530

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:31:50 AM

The reason I am very willing to buy crypto in a bear market is precisely because it is easier to buy at low cost and sell at a high price.
buying when cheap prices will benefit you in the future because the market will definitely rise again. investing now may be a good choice because the market has begun to look better, so if you invest now you will likely get great opportunities in the future. just do the best and think before acting.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:45:23 AM

Investing in cryptocurrencies now requires a lot of faith, because no one knows when the bull market will come and when it will be profitable.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Tahdayi

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:01:50 PM

I agree now the prices are very good for investment, I think it is worth buying right now, especially eth he started a bullish trend and I think will go to the end of January 2019

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:09:08 PM

Well, this is a good point they should invest in the lowest price and sell it in the highest, then you will earn your profit, but how you know when will the market will recover or when will you know the lowest price in the market, when you make the wrong decision, you sure lost your money.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Fonitalic

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:43:17 PM

Yes, Of course you should invest now while the price of ethereum and altcoins is low because of the time the price rises they may be the more money you earn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: