Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:07:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest Now!!!  (Read 21647 times)
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 07:49:57 AM

Now it makes sense to invest only in some altcoins.  Because now the market has risen well.  A good time for investment was about a month ago.  Now it makes no sense to invest in Bitcoin, it is very expensive already.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
mackstuart

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:53:49 AM

I am fully confident that now is a good time for a profitable investment. But I do not plan to take risks. Therefore, I will invest money in reliable coins, their prices are now at a minimum. For example, you can buy Ethereum, BTC, NEO and Waves, from next year they should go up.
Ethereum is now very well up in price, i would think many times whether it is necessary to invest in it right now or it is better to wait for a rollback down !

mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 10:45:21 AM

I agree it's great time for new investments in crypto,espesially in promising ICO/IEO with potential huge profit,the market is going green day by day and more and more people are getting involved in cryptoindustry.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 05:31:27 PM

I really don't invest on ICO on past, and now after people see a lot of scam ICO will not invest, maybe only on IEO, but i not like to invest on something that maybe will not grow never. Also tokens drop a lot.
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 06:24:27 PM

I agree it's great time for new investments in crypto,espesially in promising ICO/IEO with potential huge profit,the market is going green day by day and more and more people are getting involved in cryptoindustry.
The company's ico market has recently been completely compromised, and therefore investors do not want to give their funds without any guarantees.  If the new procedure, in which the stock exchange undertakes obligations to investors and new projects, may be certain guarantees for all users of cryptocurrency and this will be a better result than the company's ico market.
Melo20

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:35:54 PM

This is the best time to buy some good coins. If the market is too chaotic some pretty gnarly slippage can occur. This is one reason to have limit orders already placed around supports in anticipation of the dip.
integrity42

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 06:39:14 PM

This is the best time to buy some good coins. If the market is too chaotic some pretty gnarly slippage can occur. This is one reason to have limit orders already placed around supports in anticipation of the dip.
Now it is best to buy promising altoes in the long run, because the market is only gaining momentum for growth and will grow for a long time.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:46:52 PM

Now it is best to buy promising altoes in the long run, because the market is only gaining momentum for growth and will grow for a long time.
Promising projects can bring good results for your investment if you have good understanding for possible outcome, with how the market is moving right know better to take advantage of this opportunities, have a good positive views with how the outcome will comes to your investment.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:01:26 PM

To invest in good projects any time is appropriate. As for the promising altcoin, then some should pay attention because perhaps we are on the verge of long-awaited market growth.
Romeotom

Activity: 821
Merit: 20

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:10:25 PM

do you think now really is the time to invest?
i think the bull will not wake up in this year or next year
i will wait btc hit 5k
Not bad idea but bitcoin already cross 5k, so in my opinion we no need waiting more time for investment. Because the crypto Market already have down position. So you can buy any currency, which is top number on CoinMarketCap.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:19:21 PM

Value and price are entirely two different things. If you want to invest, most especially at this time, invest in value and not price.
A coin might look goo to invest in, because it is traded at 1sat, but that might be the end of the coin.
Invest in it, because you believe it is and will add more value.
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:24:19 PM

Invest now while the the coins and tokens are at their low value.. The impact of the low value of bitcoin affects most of the coins. We should invest now before it returns to is glory. Its is a simple concept of a stock exchange where we buy at lower cost and sell it a high value ,, an increase in value can be a big matter if you invest more.. count your investments not your savings,,, 

btw please follow me on twitter and i will follow you also. i promise , lets help one another to gain followers. GOD BLESS

https://twitter.com/batrocio

Many will now wish they followed this investment call when it came. Investing is a business for the stronghearted. Anyone who is willing to take risks and endure when there's loss will really make it big in crypto.
MMA Rats

Activity: 509
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 07:26:35 PM

Now the market has fallen a bit after growth.  Because I think that now is not worth investing.  You need to wait a bit to see the whole situation in the market.

MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:31:24 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2019, 07:53:27 PM by MaiQwaN

Now we can observe the bitcoin price rollback. Perhaps we are waiting for a long correction. It is better to close part of trading positions in order to protect yourself. In my opinion, in the coming months it is more preferable to invest in bitcoin.
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:52:36 PM

I think that now is a good time to invest. But I think you don’t need to rush into it. Perhaps we will see the last days of the bear market. For this you need to be very careful.
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 07:54:06 PM

Now we need very quickly and very carefully to act with investments.  Because the market is very flexible and at any moment can go in any direction.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
mdenys

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:59:03 AM

I think the bear market is already over and it's a proper time to start making investments in cryptocurrencies ,searching for promising ICOs and IEOs,taking part in bounties.
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:02:22 AM

Your post was in August 2018 and at that time bears are kicking the market hard ,it was a good time to build portfolio but till date there isn't much difference even there are popular tokens and coins that loses more value ,I think no rush is needed to build portfolio there is plenty of time

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
Jpti

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:54:38 AM

The idea to increase investment is a good step. When you increase investment, there will be high returns. But I say another thing that if you invest or increase your investment in a shit project, it would never give you good returns. Rather your investment will be sunk and you will suffer a loss. So it is advisable to invest only in good projects.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
jhon15

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:10:35 AM

The idea to increase investment is a good step. When you increase investment, there will be high returns. But I say another thing that if you invest or increase your investment in a shit project, it would never give you good returns. Rather your investment will be sunk and you will suffer a loss. So it is advisable to invest only in good projects.
to choose a good project, of course we have to choose it and not be easy to believe before knowing in detail.
invest in.
start investing we also have to know the conditions, like it or not, because good time is very influential. do not rush to do it, and must be careful.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: