Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:36:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof  (Read 281627 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 10:22:06 PM

I don't really understand why people feel the need to ask what makes this coin different from Vertcoin. All of the information you need is in the OP and on the site. It has much faster transaction times on the consumer side and improves ASIC resistance with a more aggressive N factor change schedule, on the mining side. The transaction confirmation speed IMO is the main selling point for users. I seriously doubt anyone is going to attempt to develop an ASIC for Vertcoin, so I don't really see that as a big worry. It's going to be tough to unseat Vertcoin, it has a fast-growing community.

It needs some marketing tho.. There are a lot of nice products/coins, which suffer, because of bad marketing. If the dev. wants my advice... tweak a little bit your Twitter acc. and Facebook page (https://twitter.com/execoin, https://www.facebook.com/Execoin). At the moment they are not looking very serious, right? It will take you 5-10 minutes to do that and another maybe 10-15 minutes per day to keep the community informed through them. I don't believe in ppl who are saying: "We have a lot of work on new features and don't have time for this.. it will be updated soon...." or "Yeah, we know that."... It will be better to be done while the coin is young and interesting...

P.S. And I think that website should be also tweaked...

This is not criticism... it's just an opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pangu

Activity: 2758
Merit: 598

CoinMetro

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 10:24:05 PM

I don't really understand why people feel the need to ask what makes this coin different from Vertcoin. All of the information you need is in the OP and on the site. It has much faster transaction times on the consumer side and improves ASIC resistance with a more aggressive N factor change schedule, on the mining side. The transaction confirmation speed IMO is the main selling point for users. I seriously doubt anyone is going to attempt to develop an ASIC for Vertcoin, so I don't really see that as a big worry. It's going to be tough to unseat Vertcoin, it has a fast-growing community.

It needs some marketing tho.. There are a lot of nice products/coins, which suffer, because of bad marketing. If the dev. wants my advice... tweak a little bit your Twitter acc. and Facebook page (https://twitter.com/execoin, https://www.facebook.com/Execoin). At the moment they are not looking very serious, right? It will take you 5-10 minutes to do that and another maybe 10-15 minutes per day to keep the community informed through them. I don't believe in ppl who are saying: "We have a lot of work on new features and don't have time for this.. it will be updated soon...." or "Yeah, we know that."... It will be better to be done while the coin is young and interesting...

+1

and you should also open an official execoin-forum..

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
flounderella

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcoin Evengelist

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:08:14 PM

I think pretty undervalued here compared to all the crappy coins out there. This will be much rarer too and if it hits parity with VTC, looking at 100x from here.
evil

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:21:46 PM

===== New execoin Pool ====

http://exe.ecurie.io

DDoS Protected
Dedicated Server
Prop
Stratum

quarkkid

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:25:27 PM

I think pretty undervalued here compared to all the crappy coins out there. This will be much rarer too and if it hits parity with VTC, looking at 100x from here.

+1   Grin

My reputation thread!! ...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=419456.0
C A Ix > >   CAIx-- Xt7qWX6LTAURHZYzjenTBNfViztCz2z72U
FreeJack2k2

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:25:56 PM

It needs some marketing tho.. There are a lot of nice products/coins, which suffer, because of bad marketing. If the dev. wants my advice... tweak a little bit your Twitter acc. and Facebook page (https[Suspicious link removed]coin, https[Suspicious link removed]coin). At the moment they are not looking very serious, right? It will take you 5-10 minutes to do that and another maybe 10-15 minutes per day to keep the community informed through them. I don't believe in ppl who are saying: "We have a lot of work on new features and don't have time for this.. it will be updated soon...." or "Yeah, we know that."... It will be better to be done while the coin is young and interesting...

It's only a few days old, a lot of that will come. Vertcoin is just now starting to get its act together marketing-wise, with the logo redesign.
execoin (OP)

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:46:21 PM

It needs some marketing tho.. There are a lot of nice products/coins, which suffer, because of bad marketing. If the dev. wants my advice... tweak a little bit your Twitter acc. and Facebook page (https[Suspicious link removed]coin, https[Suspicious link removed]coin). At the moment they are not looking very serious, right? It will take you 5-10 minutes to do that and another maybe 10-15 minutes per day to keep the community informed through them. I don't believe in ppl who are saying: "We have a lot of work on new features and don't have time for this.. it will be updated soon...." or "Yeah, we know that."... It will be better to be done while the coin is young and interesting...

It's only a few days old, a lot of that will come. Vertcoin is just now starting to get its act together marketing-wise, with the logo redesign.

Marketing is our priority because it makes coin popular and well-known. Everything will be done very soon, we're working 20 hours a day and almost had no sleep for last 3 days. Please be patient!
Carlitos714

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:54:44 PM

Marketing is our priority because it makes coin popular and well-known. Everything will be done very soon, we're working 20 hours a day and almost had no sleep for last 3 days. Please be patient!
We appreciate your commitment and your time just know there is a community behind you guys! Thank you

Let's color the MOON: Y6k7wiCrSH1D7xSsGNxBBoxfDYJS38RYrs
username here

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:00:03 AM

This is a good point.

mjsrs

Activity: 172

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 01:49:12 AM

Why is execoin  only available at nxt-e.com?

https://dash-stats.com XoPGniokL6rRahoKviBza8oqWSTyUQPkAF
Mcpeanut

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

Airdrop Management https://bit.ly/3hEetAQ

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 02:00:30 AM

Why is execoin  only available at nxt-e.com?

It's still very early and has picked up quite a bit of steam considering. If it keeps going this way, it's only a matter of time before it's added to bigger exchanges.

r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:51:46 AM

There's a reason coins like Litecoin didn't use a faster block time.  They had data that wasn't available during the creation of BTC.  For anything with current BTC volume, around 2 minutes is about the lowest you want to use.  Lower means more orphans, more block chain bloat, and even if you make the block time 1 second, it has no effect on actual, real world network propagation.  So basically, around 2 minutes is the ideal block time for any alt coin that wants to scale to BTC.  If you want to be bigger than BTC without forking, then you will probably need even more.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
binaryclock

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 04:02:21 AM

EXE.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Benefits of Mining on DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

• Backups every 30 minutes of the databases and wallets to protect your mining endeavours.
  • Full 24/7 support available at admin@dedicatedpool.com
  • Mine uninterrupted - dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection.
  • Trustworthy admins who care about your experience and mining.

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
evil

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:25:50 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2014, 06:39:02 AM by evil

===== New execoin Pool ====

http://exe.ecurie.io

Online support available at pool@ecurie.io
Mine uninterrupted - dedicated servers with DDoS protection.
Experienced admins especially Scrypt-N
Custom stratum/mpos environment to suppport Scrypt-N
Vardiff enabled
Prop payout system
Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.
DDoS level 7 Cloudflare, Stratum with Blacklotus
8 Core servers, 32GB DDR3 RAM, SSD
Memcaches, to make things go extremely quick

FreeJack2k2

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:32:37 AM

exe.coinpool.cc looks like its getting way too big, right now.
binaryclock

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 04:33:31 AM

Come to http://exe.dedicatedpool.com  .  We are NSCRYPT CENTRAL.  And we just got our first block and building nicely.

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
execoin (OP)

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:42:17 AM

Attention miners!

exe.coinpool.cc became too big, please unload it a little bit by moving to other pools please! BTW, new pool just been added to the list:

exe.dedicatedpool.com
goin2mars

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:58:30 AM

Looks like someone took advantage of people who set up failover pools. Stratum disconnect for a few seconds and now everythings good again. Not sure if ddos or done by the pool . . but nice to see someones doing something right.
flounderella

Activity: 350

Bitcoin Evengelist

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:00:05 AM

A lot of ddos happening; just setup failover pools in the conf
Carlitos714

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:14:07 AM

prices are slowly rising and im about to make some popcorn. congrats to those who pick up these coins cheap Smiley

Let's color the MOON: Y6k7wiCrSH1D7xSsGNxBBoxfDYJS38RYrs
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: