Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:57:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof  (Read 281625 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
execoin (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:10:03 PM

Attention everyone!

Bter Exchange opened a poll to determine which coins should be added to Bter next week.

If you still not voted please click here to vote for Execoin:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=502363.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
execoin (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:56:05 PM

OK...I will ask again..... What (if anything) is being done about marketing? I havnt seen anything suggesting you guys are trying to push this coin into peoples faces.... This coin has really great potential but it will not succeed without a dedicated dev team. Im not saying your not, but it would be nice to know whats goin on behind the scenes, as im holding quite a few of these, i think thats only fair.  Smiley

Where's marketing? Where's bubble? I need a dump! mememememe

Quarkkid I've seen you around plenty and you should realise how coins perform differently with instant media coverage versus humble beginnings, if not, then you really have made this far on luck fella.

More and more of you are adapting the rinse and repeat mind frame of encouraging a coins devs to help you make your profit, not a single care for the longevity of any actual coin do you.

We're starting intensive promotion campaign for Execoin today. So please be patient! It takes some time and it's not that easy to be listed on a major exchange right from the start. But we're working on that for sure!
quarkkid

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:03:20 PM

OK...I will ask again..... What (if anything) is being done about marketing? I havnt seen anything suggesting you guys are trying to push this coin into peoples faces.... This coin has really great potential but it will not succeed without a dedicated dev team. Im not saying your not, but it would be nice to know whats goin on behind the scenes, as im holding quite a few of these, i think thats only fair.  Smiley

Quarkkid I've seen you around plenty and you should realise how coins perform differently with instant media coverage versus humble beginnings, if not, then you really have made this far on luck fella.

More and more of you are adapting the rinse and repeat mind frame of encouraging a coins devs to help you make your profit, not a single care for the longevity of any actual coin do you.

We're starting intensive promotion campaign for Execoin today. So please be patient! It takes some time and it's not that easy to be listed on a major exchange right from the start. But we're working on that for sure!

Hey bro, dont get the wrong idea...i will be patient, without a doubt...and i know these things take time, i just needed to hear that come from your mouth thats all...I wasnt even really talking about exchanges...just services and stuff to do with execoin.I know uv been active in this thread, i am just keen to know as much information as possible as so many coins are being launched right now, i wana make sure im sticking with the right one...thanks for the reply dude.  Smiley

My reputation thread!! ...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=419456.0
C A Ix > >   CAIx-- Xt7qWX6LTAURHZYzjenTBNfViztCz2z72U
paniczklos

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:46:57 PM

EXEcoin p2pool node
COME ON GUYS - WE NEED YOUR MHS ! Wink currently ~12 MHs
LOW DOA

BIGGER PAYOUTS THAN IN A STRATUM MINE !!
DDOS RESISTANT

http://freebtc.eu:9173/
1% fee
REMEMBER TO USE A DEDICATED VERT/EXE-COIN MINER
ALSO REMEMBER THAT PAYOUT GOES STRAIGHT TO YOUR WALLET AFTER EACH BLOCK !! YOURPAYMENTS WILL GROW OVER TIME (2-4 hours) SO DON'T PANIC IF YOU GET SMALL PAYOUTS AT THE BEGINNING

USAGE:

Code:
exeminer.exe -o freebtc.eu:9173-u your_wallet_address -p x

We need more nodes https://github.com/paniczklos/p2pool-exe

Here's how the p2pool works : http://forum.netcodepool.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=672
cognos

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:54:09 PM

Oh, guys remember , when using p2pool your payout will grow with time and will stabilize in 2-3 hours, there's also a benefit - when you'll finish mining your payouts will still come to your wallet for a few hours Smiley

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r1u5jic72lll5dh/payout1.PNG
https://www.dropbox.com/s/u3i09kabdl864kc/payout2.PNG

Come on, give it a try Wink

I gave it a try - and no - it wont stabilize in 3 hours. I got 6 exes for 10 hours at 850kh/s - way too few. Yes I know - usually it should be better after 24 or even 48 hours - yeah but in that time the difficulty of a coin go up like hell and if it turn out that the p2pool is crappy then -in the worst case- you have lost 2 days of good mining at lower difficulty. I am sick and tired of searching for good pools. Will go back to dedicated now
disme

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:02:12 PM

I've been mining for 24h with +- 1Mh and I've got 204 Execoins Smiley
Better results than other stratum pools.

I can recommend this P2Pool.
CoinKiddo

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:12:13 PM

I've been mining for 24h with +- 1Mh and I've got 204 Execoins Smiley
Better results than other stratum pools.

I can recommend this P2Pool.
[/quo

Seriously??? Interesting...
Mcpeanut

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

Airdrop Management https://bit.ly/3hEetAQ

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 07:49:28 PM

Oh, guys remember , when using p2pool your payout will grow with time and will stabilize in 2-3 hours, there's also a benefit - when you'll finish mining your payouts will still come to your wallet for a few hours Smiley

I gave it a try - and no - it wont stabilize in 3 hours. I got 6 exes for 10 hours at 850kh/s - way too few. Yes I know - usually it should be better after 24 or even 48 hours - yeah but in that time the difficulty of a coin go up like hell and if it turn out that the p2pool is crappy then -in the worst case- you have lost 2 days of good mining at lower difficulty. I am sick and tired of searching for good pools. Will go back to dedicated now

Working totally fine for me. Sometimes the payout can be delayed with p2pool. Check your address on the pool page to make sure your DoA rate isn't super high.

koriander

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:09:43 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2014, 08:34:56 PM by koriander

Tell me, please, is there are any plans of implementing a KGW, and, if so, what is an estimated date when it will be ready?
FreeJack2k2

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:32:29 PM

I also think Execoin should implement the gravity well now, instead of waiting. Easier to do it when the coin is young and not that widespread...and it'll prevent a lot of problems. Take a look at what happened to Auroracoin - price got pumped, difficulty skyrocketed in kind when Multipools jumped on it. Price dumped, and all the miners left...so the coin has a massive difficulty with a fraction of the hashrate that got it there, and now transactions take eight hours to get 6 confirmations.
execoin (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:44:49 PM

Tell me, please, is there are any plans of implementing a KGW, and, if so, what is an estimated date when it will be ready?

We already started to work on that, but it should be thoroughly tested to avoid problems. Marketing, exchanges and KGW are the highest priority tasks now.
zzricezz

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 03:01:04 AM

Thanks to paniczklos for making p2pool modified for Execoin!

Sources available here:

We need more p2pools!

I have added another node

http://cornflower.myvnc.com:9173/
wuqingfang

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 03:14:24 AM

Thanks to paniczklos for making p2pool modified for Execoin!

Sources available here:

We need more p2pools!

I have added another node

http://cornflower.myvnc.com:9173/

Well done!
fud_etra

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 03:23:39 AM

Diff 5.x is not quite a profitable rate for miners at this price. Hope to see the KGW implementation soon.

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 03:43:13 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2014, 04:02:07 AM by jc12345

Diff 5.x is not quite a profitable rate for miners at this price. Hope to see the KGW implementation soon.

It is going to take ages for for 6xx blocks to be solved.

Having said this, I am not in this coin for the short term profit. Of the meaningful alt coins out there I think this one has tremendous potential due to its inherent properties and is undervalued a lot. The current slow down is because of the profit chasers going after the other alt coins. Patience is a virtue and those with patience on this coin will be rewarded in the end once the growing pains have been sorted out. There are a lot of pump and dump opportunities out there with other alt coins, but this is the coin I would rather collect and point my miners at. Of course there are a various things that can kill it, but with overall maturity from everyone and support from the devs this coin can become big.
FryguyUK
Legendary

Activity: 801
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 05:10:46 AM

OK...I will ask again..... What (if anything) is being done about marketing? I havnt seen anything suggesting you guys are trying to push this coin into peoples faces.... This coin has really great potential but it will not succeed without a dedicated dev team. Im not saying your not, but it would be nice to know whats goin on behind the scenes, as im holding quite a few of these, i think thats only fair.  Smiley

LOL...Uv seen me around?? Where...exactly is this please elaborate on this further, as i have never seen your name make any comments in threads iv been posting in?! U are talking total SHIT so please stop before you make yourself look very silly. I dont know if you remember Fedora TiPS?...that coin was dead...dev ran off, me n 4 other guys took over and got it to where it went crazy, then old dev came bk out the shadows suddenly, taking credit for the coin...i mined that coin from the day 1 and promoted the fuck out of it, coz i believed in it...u have no idea what your talking about.In fact, i lost over $5000 of profit coz i still didnt dump tips after it shot up like crazy...wouldv made me rich, but thats life.

Firstly....ALL i am doing is asking about about whats happening next, what the plans are for this coin, services, games etc... things to attract people.So how is that me not caring about the coin?

Secondly...if i didnt care about the coin, i wouldv dumped my share as soon as it hit nxt....i wouldv been more than happy at those prices with what i had mined in a couple days, so wheres the logic there then?

Thirdly....You Should see my rig if u think i made it this far on luck.  Shocked

Im sorry you feel the need to attack people for no reason, im sure you will overcome this issue in time....

I've seen you on threads of other coins I believe is was mazacoin I saw another derpa-post.

Make myself look silly and you helped that fedora coin? step back and smell the fresh air that coin is like Eiffel 65...

"Im sorry you feel the need to attack people for no reason, im sure you will overcome this issue in time...."
thats classic, you got me! rightful moral highground! I will try muster the willpower to overcome this my friend, we have known each other for many years now it would only be fair to honour our promise.
It should be:
"Im sorry you feel the need to humiliate me for your reasons I'm unaware of, im sure you will overcome your issue with people like me who will copy paste my desperate pleas to know if there will be marketing on different social media so that people flock to the coin and i can take their money"
That's a little more like it.
FryguyUK
Legendary

Activity: 801
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 05:12:44 AM

Unfortunately, Bitcoin's meteoric rise in price late last year brought a lot of people into crypto-currency who see nothing but dollar signs and aren't willing to wait for a coin to mature. Dogecoin didn't help, in that regard.

This coin's been around a week and already people are wanting to see a profit? Come on.

If you want to mine for instant profit, go mine one of the multitude of Scrypt coins that are profitable. Eventually, when Execoin has matured and there's a market established for it, jump in and mine it, too. But putting this high pressure, "gotta have it now" crap on the devs isn't helpful.

OMG...not you aswell...LOL you people need to think before speaking...

"OMG...not you aswell...LOL you people need to think before speaking..."

just gets better and better.

I guess you think before you speak, must have been an epiphany to realise that happens up there, shame you think nobody else does. Are you related to Joseph Smith?
koras

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 05:31:25 AM

I see great potential in coins, but there is not enough volume and marketing. I believe that marketers and developers should ask in crypsy.
sorry for my english.
coin, we discuss on the Russian resource
quarkkid

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:01:09 AM

Unfortunately, Bitcoin's meteoric rise in price late last year brought a lot of people into crypto-currency who see nothing but dollar signs and aren't willing to wait for a coin to mature. Dogecoin didn't help, in that regard.

This coin's been around a week and already people are wanting to see a profit? Come on.

If you want to mine for instant profit, go mine one of the multitude of Scrypt coins that are profitable. Eventually, when Execoin has matured and there's a market established for it, jump in and mine it, too. But putting this high pressure, "gotta have it now" crap on the devs isn't helpful.

OMG...not you aswell...LOL you people need to think before speaking...

"OMG...not you aswell...LOL you people need to think before speaking..."

just gets better and better.

I guess you think before you speak, must have been an epiphany to realise that happens up there, shame you think nobody else does. Are you related to Joseph Smith?

LOL..I wrote 1 post in that whole thread u turd. Anyway this is boring me, and u know what they say, never argue with an idiot coz they'l drag u down to their level and beat u with experience....so, goodbye  Kiss

My reputation thread!! ...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=419456.0
C A Ix > >   CAIx-- Xt7qWX6LTAURHZYzjenTBNfViztCz2z72U
cognos

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:33:04 AM

Forget my posting above! The pool is good! I stopped mining 12 hours ago and the payouts are still going up. Usually I see that in another way.
So I will reenter the pool - sorry for my complaining before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: